• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:和訳・・・too kind to me)

感動のエピソード!私の友人との努力が実り、遠距離ボーイフレンドに感謝

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私と友人は遠距離で勉強し、夢を叶えました
  • 友人との再会で喜びと感動が広がる
  • 遠距離ボーイフレンドに対する感謝の気持ちを伝える

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#202629
noname#202629
回答No.2

You're too good to me. と You're too good for me. は良い意味として使う場合には最高の賛辞として同じだと思います。 ならば、違った意味では 前者は「貴方はよすぎる・・・何か裏があるのでは?」 後者は「貴方はよすぎる・・・故に私にはもったいない」 のような違いが出てくるような気がします。 例えば、貴方が彼を「頭がよくて、ハンサムで・・」と褒めまくるそしてその返事として You're too kind and sweet to me! ならば、「その賛辞って褒め殺しなのかしら?」とでもなるが、文脈からして彼に感謝はしているが褒めてなどはいない。だkら「裏がある」というような意味で捉えるのは無理がある。 No1さんが仰る通りで良いと思いますよ。

kzzk55
質問者

お礼

fruchanさま どうもありがとうございます! 深層心理まで考えてくださり、すごい方だと思いました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (3)

• KappNets
  • ベストアンサー率27% (1557/5688)
回答No.4

too には so あるいは very の意味があります。他の例文を挙げれば The students didn't seem too interested. She's not doing too well.

kzzk55
質問者

お礼

KappNetsさま どうもありがとうございます!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.3

人に何かしてもらったときに「ご親切にどうもありがとう」の意味で、You are so kind.とかIt's kind of you.のように言うことがあります。 誰かが誉めてくれたとき、「優しいお言葉ありがとうございます」の意味で同じように言うこともあります。 You are too kind.はその応用編で、「過分なご親切ありがとうございます」とか「そりゃ誉め過ぎだよ。優しい言葉をありがとう」のようなノリだと思えば良いでしょう。

kzzk55
質問者

お礼

d-yさま どうもありがとうございます!ノリがよく伝わってきました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

最大級の賛辞を送ってくれています。

kzzk55
質問者

お礼

marbleshitさま どうもありがとうございます!

kzzk55
質問者

補足

marbleshit様、いつも早速の回答いただきましてどうもありがとうございます! 長い文章を読んでいただき感謝いたします。 Too...to~構文のTooで否定的な意味があるのではないかと心配していました。 "You're too good for me," このようなニュアンスはないのかと・・・ http://boards.askmen.com/showthread.php?118082-When-a-man-tells-a-woman

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をどうかお願いします

You are a wonderful person but we are just in different stages in our life. I do want u to live a full life and I really don't have time to be in a relationship with anyone, I just need to concentrate on myself right now without other worries in my head. We always friends we both helped each other out a lot. I didn't want to hurt you and didn't know how to tell you that is why I been so distant

• どのような意味でしょうか

I had this friend growing up. Our houses backed up to each other, and we were very close friends and had a lot of sleepovers at each other’s houses, so I knew her parents very well. Our houses backed up to each otherはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

Nice to hear from you! Thank you for your tips for the hostels. I have a (strange) question for you. Is it possible to sleep with you for one or two nights? Tomorrow we are leaving Kyoto by bike and I don't know which hostel to choose. Maybe you're open to keep us one or two nights in our house so we can have some time to search for a good hostel? If you don't feel comfortable with you, just say that and we can find a hostel today.

• 和訳お願いします

I have a funny feeling that we have not seen the last of each other. これはどうゆう訳になるのでしょうか? 一応 前後の文も書いておきます。 I know how it can be when you are visiting friends that you have not seen for a long time. It seems like you never have enough time to fit everyone in! I have a funny feeling that we have not seen the last of each other. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします

どなたか、下記の文の和訳おねがいします。 Ah the British sense of humour varies from place to place but in general we like sarcasm. As for my personal group of friends and family (including myself), we like banter. We like to mock each other jokingly and usually rudely :P. And a lot of people I have met are just the same. Obviously I can't speak for the whole of britain, just the things I know! To be able to call each other names and know not to take it seriously is a good measure of friendship I believe haha

• この歌詞の意味 みなさんが訳すとどうなりますか?

歌詞を添付するのはダメかもしれないですが・・ この曲の和訳を見ると・・・・となっていましたが イマイチ意味がわかりません 人により意味が微妙に変わってくるかと思うのですがドンナ意味か教えてください。真剣に考えています。 よろしくお願いいたします。 それと・・・もう1つ この曲は 結婚する相手の事を想って歌ったうたですか? それとも結婚できないが大事な友達へ向けて送った歌ですか・・? What would you think if I told you I've always wanted to hold you I don't know what we're afraid of Nothing would change if we made love So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other Oh, no, we could be both to each other Yes, it's a chance that we're taking And somebody's heart may be breaking Ooh, but we can't stop what's inside us Our love for each other will guide us So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other I've been through you You've been through me Sometimes a friend is The hardest to see We always know when It's laid on the line Nobody else is as easy to find So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover Yes, I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other Oh, no, we could be both to each other

• 和訳お願いします。

Happy new year, may all your wishes come true and may 2012 be an unforgettable year for both of us. Somehow I kept thinking of you, especially after seeing your photos, you are still looking beautiful. This year I will do my best to come to Asia and hopefully we could meet each other somewhere. This year countdown I went to a good friend of mine. We had dinner at his restaurant and after that we went to a club to have drinks. Wish that we could have a countdown in the future together.

• 和訳が知りたいです。

インドの方からのメールですが訳が知りたいのです。 最後のkeep writing とはどのような意味があるのでしょうか? Dearest friend Thanks to your wishes, we watched aurora during the last day. Expressions, goodness of heart and good friendship is never constraint by any language. The day we met, I wished I knew more Japanese because both Pragya (the gal) and myself wanted to talk to you so much more. So we are really sorry as well that we don't know Japanese. Actually, in my heart, I really feel so inspired to you all guys that you have stick to your own culture and language. I wish we Indians loved our own language as much as you do. Photograph came out really well. Thanks for sending it. We have couple of Japanese friends and from them we know we really love Japanese people. Culture wise they are so close to Indians. Japanese preserved ashes of our great leader Subash Chandra Bose in their Japanese temple for so many decades. Japanese help this leader build his army to free India. So we always feel thankful to Japan. Some of our best movies have famous songs shot in Japan with Japanese words. 'Sayonara' word became so famous in India. When in 50-60's Japan had to give away their leader to British was a war hero, whole India had cried over that incident. My parents still remember that incident and keep telling me about that. Japan Suzuki brought in the car revolution for India and still is a market leader. So we are very well connected with Japan. I can understand how much shocking it might have been for you to go back to Japan. Japan has suffered so much in last 50 years. They are such a peaceful nature but still have suffered so much. It is very unfortunate. I am sure Japan will revive. I can tell you whole of India's wishes are with you guys. You all have so much energy, patience and strong will. I am glad that your near dear ones and house is safe. Please say my wishes to your family. Keep writing.

• 和訳をお願いします

I think in order for that to happen we need to work on communication . I think sometimes you think I mean something that in fact I really do not. so that we understand each other and can express clearly. 英語の先生からメールがきましたが、はっきり意味が分かりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I didn't run for a very long time because of the cold weather ... so it was very tough, but I'm so happy I ran 10km. Hahaha ... I'm glad your father likes the chocolates. And your mother? Maybe she likes the pancakes more? 1 week ago we had to say goodbye ... it was a very sad moment and made me realize that you mean so much for me. And in house everywhere I look I need to think back when you were here. But in 2 weeks we will be together again and this time for longer time. It will be so nice to see your beautiful smile again ... your beautiful eyes ... it will be so nice to be with you. Thank you for suggesting such a good location. I didn't realize it was so convenient for me. Are you sure it's not too far for you? 1 hour seems to be a long time. I feel a little bit guilty because you will be working and I will be on holiday. I wish I could help you ...

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 先日、SSDへの換装と併せてメモリ(4GB)の増設を行いましたが、増設直後は問題なく8GBになっていました。しかし、2日後にはメモリが4GBに戻り、増設したメモリが認識されなくなりました。
  • 確認したところ、メモリを1枚認識できていない可能性があります。コマンドプロンプトでの実行結果では、増設したメモリのシリアルナンバーが「00000000」となっていました。また、タスクマネージャーの情報では、メモリ容量が4GBであり、スロットの使用数が1/2となっています。
  • メモリ関連の情報を表示するアプリであるCPU-Zでも、増設したメモリが認識されず、channelが「single」となっていました。これにより、増設したメモリが正常に動作していないことが分かります。
回答を見る