• ベストアンサー

英語 意味の違い

よろしくお願いします。 (a) We will help you when you have language troubles. (b) When you have language troubles, we will help you. 両者にはどのような違いがあるのでしょうか。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

意味的には全く同じです。 助けますよ、困ったら。 困った時には、助けますよ。 という語順の違いだけです。

関連するQ&A

• Either or と単なる or の違い

Either A or B will help you. と A or B will help you.はどう違うのでしょうか? 言い換えればEitherがあるのと無いのではどうちがうのでしょうか?

• 英語の和訳お願いします(留学書類)

文章の途中までしか載せてませんが、こちら側で訳せたためです。 よろしくお願いします。 Please note that we will not have linen(blankets,pillow,sheet..)available when students move in. Students will have the choice of going shopping when they arrive(we will have a van that takes students shopping) or purchase them sent(so they are ready for you). To Purchase Linen now... Use these steps to purchase linen and assure that your linen is sent to the residence hall and waiting for you when you arrive:

• 英語の意味を教えてください

海外のレストランをネットで予約したのですが・・・ これはどういう意味なのでしょうか? 川沿いの席を希望したのですが・・・・ We will also like to inform you that your reservation will be hold for 15 minutes. Sorry for any inconvenience cause and thanks for your kind understanding. I am so sorry to inform you that we are unable to take in the reservation by the river due to unpredictable weather and overwhelming request form guest, however if there is any table available by the river when you arrive, we will try our best to arrange for you and your guest. Kindly keep us informed at your earliest convenience, so we can process your reservation. Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to let us know, and we would be most happy to assist you. We look forward to serving you soon.

• whenの副詞節

You may go home when you ( ) this work. a. finished b. have finished c. will finish d. will have finished の問題でまだこの勉強が終わっていないという、未来のことなので、dを選びましたが、 whenが副詞節で使われるとき、未来のことでもwillを使わない。 なのでbのようですが、どうしてhave finishedなのか、仮定法のようなものだからですか?教えてください。

• 英語の堪能な方、和訳をお願い致します。

和訳をお願いします。 I'm very happy to receive a mail from you this morning! Now my day will be sunny! :) I am a genius, so i will learn the language!) But i will need your help. I like how you teach me, you are so CUUUTTEEE! Baby-Saori, have a good safe trip back to Japan. Please, let me know when you get back and tell me you are ok. I am already thinking when to go to see you in Japan. It will be great! Thinking about u. Miss u. Kissssss! 宜しくお願いします。

• 5時になったら帰ろうね。と英語で言いたいのですが。

自分でも考えてみました。 1・5時になったら帰るよ~ When it comes 5o'clock,we will go home. We are leaving here at 5o'clock. Come 5o'clock,we will go home. どれか使えそうな文はあるでしょうか~ あの、他にも教えていただきたい文があります。お時間がありましたらお願いいたします。 2・その糊、使い終わったら貸してください。 (子供がみんなで工作をしていて、糊を使っているお友達がいて、その糊を「使い終わったら貸して」と言いたい場合。 I want to use that paste when you have finished it . Pass me that paste when you have finished it. After you with that paste. I want to use that paste after you. 使えそうな文、あるでしょうか。 3・今日から4月だ! April starts from today! (これはかなり自信のない文です・・・) よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の問題が分からないので教えてください。 

次のA~Hの英文は会話文1~8のどこに入ると思いますか?意味も教えてください。 A.All you need to do is B.I understand that C.I'm putting you through D.It's been quite some time E.it's convenient for you F.just to be on the safe side G.we're all set then H.You can't miss me 1.(a)When would you like to meet? (b)Whenever______. 2.(a)When did you last visit Prague? (b)______. 3.(a)How will I recognize you? (b)I'll have a hat on.______. 4.(a)How can I get to the nearest bank?(b)______ walk straight on and turn left. 5.(a)Shall we book the tickets today?(b)Yes,______. 6.(a)So,______?(b)Yes, we're ready to start. 7.(a)______ your flight leaves at six.(b)Yes, that's right. 8.(a)Hello.Can I speak to Mr.Motteram, please.(b)Just one moment.______.

• 意味の違い教えてください

意味の違いがわかるように和訳をお願いします 1-1 I hope you are strong and healthy. 1-2 I wish you were strong and healty. 2-1 If you help him,he will be happy. 2-2 If you had helped him , he would have been happy. 3-1 If he had started yesterday, he would be in time. 3-2 If he had started yesterday, he' have been in time. 4-1 Two more days would be enough for the work. 4-2 In another week, I would have been back at home. よろしくお願いします

• 英語訳と意味を教えてください。

The day will soon come when you will thank him. when you will thank him.(形容詞節)で未来形になるとテキストに書いてあるのですが、何を修飾して、形容詞節になるのでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I hope you are well. We have been informed that these red and grey mugs will not be arriving with us until March. Please let me know if you would like to keep this order on if you would prefer to cancel it for now and place a new order closer to when we have the stock available?