• 締切済み

翻訳お願いします

This is Mr.Kato, the person (who) will be guiding us today. I know a little boy (whose) parents have passed away. She is a good interpreter (who) I believe can help you. That's the restaurant (which/that) just opened six months ago. Yukari got everything (that) she wanted. Nagasaki is a city (which/that) I'd like to visit. That house, the roof of (which) is red, is mine. He is the man with (whom) I talked last night. Beth told me the phone number of the hotel (which/that) she was staying at. This is the very house (that) I wish to live in.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.1

上から・・・ こちらは加藤さんで、本日私たちの案内人です。 私は迷子の少年を知っています。 彼女は良い通訳であなたをきっと助けてくれるであろう。 あのレストランはちょうど6ヶ月前に開店した。 ゆかりは欲しいものを全て手に入れた。 長崎は私が訪れたい都市です。 屋根が赤いあの家は私の家です。 彼は昨晩私が話していた人です。 ベスは彼女が泊まっていたホテルの電話番号を教えてくれた。 これは私が住みたいと思うすばらしい家だ。

関連するQ&A

• 至急:翻訳お願いします

This is Mr.Kato, the person who will be guiding us today. I know a little boy whose parents have passed away. She is a good interpreter who I believe can help you. That's the restaurant which just opened six months ago. Yukari got everything that she wanted. Nagasaki is a city which I'd like to visit. That house, the roof of which is red, is mine. He is the man with whom I talked last night. Beth told me the phone number of the hotel which she was staying at. This is the very house that I wish to live in.

• なぜ<>の中の関係詞になるのか教えてください。

なぜこの関係代名詞になるのか理由をお願いしたいです This is Mr.Kato, the person (who) will be guiding us today. I know a little boy (whose) parents have passed away. She is a good interpreter (who) I believe can help you. That's the restaurant (which/that) just opened six months ago. Yukari got everything (that) she wanted. Nagasaki is a city (which/that) I'd like to visit. That house, the roof of (which) is red, is mine. He is the man with (whom) I talked last night. Beth told me the phone number of the hotel (which/that) she was staying at. This is the very house (that) I wish to live in.

• 適当な関係代名詞と日本語訳をお願いします

This is Mr.Kato,the person () will be guiding us today I know a little boy () parents have passed away She is a good interpreter () I believe can help you. That's the restaurant () just opened six months ago. Yukari got everything () she wanted. Nagasaki is a city () I'd like to visit. That house, the roof of () is red, is mine. He is the man with () I talked last night. Beth told me the phone number of the hotel () she was staying at. This is the very house () I wish to live in.

• この問題を教えてください!

次の____に適する語を( )から選び、書きなさい。 (1)I have friend ____ can speak Chinese. (which. who. whose) (2)Here is a coin ____ I found yesterday. (who. that. whom) (3)I know the woman ____ with Jack. (who. walking. walked) (4)This is the novel ____ he wrote. (who. whom. which) (5)They saw a camera ____ by the photographer. (which. using. used) (6)We use ____ paper. (recycle. recycling. recycled) (7)He is a boy ____ father is a musician. (who. whose. whom) (8)Who is that ____ girl? (cry. crying. cried) (9)She is lives in the house ____ has a lot of windows. (who. whom. that) (10)The girl ____ we met last night was very tall. (who. whom. whose)

• 問題を解いてみたのですが、間違えていますよね💦

次の[]に適する語を( )から選び、書きなさい。 (1)I have friend [who]can speak Chinese. (which. who. whose) (2)Here is a coin [that] I found yesterday. (who. that. whom) (3)I know the woman [who]with Jack. (who. walking. walked) (4)This is the novel [which] he wrote. (who. whom. which) (5)They saw a camera [which] by the photographer. (which. using. used) (6)We use [recycled] paper. (recycle. recycling. recycled) (7)He is a boy [whose] father is a musician. (who. whose. whom) (8)Who is that [crying] girl? (cry. crying. cried) (9)She lives in the house [that]has a lot of windows. (who. whom. that) (10)The girl [whose] we met last night was very tall. (who. whom. whose)

• 前置詞を伴う関係代名詞の英文

( )内の正しい方に○をつける、という問題です。 (1)This is the plan (which Mr Brown talked / which Mr Brown talked about). (2)The box (which you made / which you made in) is useful. (3)What color is the cat (that she is looking / that she is looking for)? (4)Is this the letter (which she wrote / which she wrote with)? (5)This is the pen (which I wrote the letter with / which I wrote the letter). (6)This is the club (to that I belong / to which I belong) (1)右、(2)左、のように答えて頂けると嬉しいです。 回答よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文を翻訳お願いします

In general, wine is made from grapes. Pass me the salt,please. He will be an Edison. I don't mind eating fast food three times a day. A human being is the only animal that is gifted with speech. He said that necessity is the mother of invention. This is the house where Shakespeare was born. Even if the sun were to rise in the west, I would never change my mind. The rescue worker grabbed the man by the hand. The knowledge of first aid is of great use. He was at a loss as to what to do. Mother went to see the school festival by train.

• 連鎖関係代名詞

She opened a door to learning that I had not even known existed 2文にわけると She opened a door to learning that existed. I had not even known it. 又は I had not even known a door to learning that existed. She opened it. でいいでしょうか? This is the book which you said he is reading これはあなたが言った彼が読んでいる本である。 上記の文はyou said this is the book which he is reading だと同義になるのでしょうか?

• 翻訳希望です

翻訳をしていただけるかた、 お願いできますか? ミスがあるかもしれませんが、 よろしくお願いします。 What will become of it long term?, For this we need to move away from the ascendant, for the ascendant is the beginning of the chart and the background the long term period of the relationship. To get the further future and find how this deep love will unfold and end we must move to another part of the horoscope. Lets come to the seventh house next, His house of marriage and see what is revealed. The planets in this area of the horoscope can reveal if marriage/ a permanent relationship is a possibility, or it is more likely to break up.

• どなたか翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳機で訳したのですが、単語が間違っているのかよくわからない単語が出てきます。もしわかる方がいらっしゃいましたら日本語訳をお願いします。 People sometimes want to know if they could have met this before. If they have met in the past, or in childhood, or if he associated with the family, friends or neighbourhood or is a total stranger. There is an ancient system of astrology, which I have not yet fully tested It has to do with the houses that the ruling planet of the seventh house falls in. Whether it is a cadent house, i. e. falling off the angles of the chart, or a Succeeded house, Angular house and so on. The ruling planet is Angular. This shows that you have not met before. But that you will feel an affinity with the place or land he comes from when you go there. The place will make an instant impression on you, whether wonderful or terrible, it will be an instant reaction, that leave an impression, you will feel yourself to be at the centre of everything that is happening there. The place will make you more aware of yourself. People will seem to notice you. And it will be easy to enter into the relationship