The Division Between Theory and Reality in Postwar Educational System

このQ&Aのポイント
  • In 1979, the systematization of pedagogy reached its culmination. However, the postwar educational system, which had been analyzed and criticized by pedagogy, showed functional failures in the form of phenomena like school bullying and violence. This highlighted the division between theory and reality.
  • The systematization of pedagogy reached its peak in 1979. However, the postwar educational system demonstrated its functional failures through phenomena such as school bullying and violence, effectively displaying the divide between theory and reality.
  • The culmination of the systematization of pedagogy occurred in 1979. During this time, the postwar educational system revealed its functional failures through various phenomena, including school bullying and violence, accentuating the disconnect between theory and reality.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

どなた様か英訳お願いします!!!

(1) It was in 1979 that the systematization of pedagogy was culminated, while the educational system, which postwar pedagogy had examined as an object of analysis and criticism, manifested its functional failures in the form of a series of pathological phenomeon in education like school bullying or violence, clearly representing and revealing a division between theory and reality.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

(1) 教育学の体系化が最高潮に達したのは、1979年でした、他方、教育制度は、戦後の教育学が、分析と批判の対象として検証してきましたが、学校でのいじめや暴力と言った教育における一連の病理現象の形になってその機能面での失敗を示し、理論と現実の隔たりをはっきりと示し、暴露しました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします!!!

It was in 1979 that the systematization of postwar pedagogy was culminated, while the educational system, which postwar pedagody had examined as an object of analysis and criticism, manifested its functional failures in the form of a series of pathological phenomeon in education like school bullying or violence, clearly representing and revealing a division between theory and reality.

• きちんとした英訳が分かりません

忠実な訳が必要で困っています(>_<) ●School violence and juvenile delinquency have appeared as children's expression of NO to the framework of gakko. 学校での暴力や少年犯罪に対して・・・の後が分かりません。 ●Bullying and corporal punishment became daily events,so children were frightened of schools. いじめや・・・によって子どもたちが学校を怖がる、の・・・の部分(corporal punishment became daily events)の意味が分かりません。 どなたかお願いします。

• この英語は通じますか?

こんにちは。この英語で不自然なところはないですか? 添削お願いします。教育問題を他の国の問題と比較する という内容の文なのですが… Today, we face a lot of educational problems. For example, bullying is a big problem in Japan. And I got interested in the educational problems in the other countries. So I want to compare the educational problems in Japan with that in U.S and U.K.

• 和訳をお願いします!!!!!!!!

What may be considered as ’violence' in the arena is often committed at school under the labels 'can of affection' and 'educational consideration'.

• 英訳 添削など。

訳したので添削してください。 勇気のある人についてにプレゼンをします。 文が少し足りないので足してもらっていただけたら嬉しいです。だいたい2分~3,4分くらいでプレゼンしたいと思います。 添削だけでも結構です。 または、全く違う勇気がある人についての話があれば書いてほしいです。 これが、自分が考えた文です。 クラスのある人がいじめられていた。 私は見て見ぬふりをしていた。 だか、私の友達はいじめられていた人を助けようとしていた。 もし、助けて次にいじめの標的にされるかもしれないというのに。 だか、彼は助けた。 彼は悪い人たちにいじめをするなと説得した。 結局、いじめはなくなり、その友達もいじめられることはなかった。 私はその友達はとても勇気があるなと思った。 私もこのように勇気のある人になりたいと思いました。 One of my classmate was treated as a tool. I closed my eyes . However,my friend was going to help the person. If he help the person, the next bullying target he will be come. But,he helped him. He persuade the bad guys dont bullying others. In the end, bullying stopped and my friend did not become the target of bullying. I thought my friend had courageous. I thought that I would also like to become as courageous as he was.

• 英訳 添削

英訳したので添削してください。 クラスのある人がいじめられていた。 私は見て見ぬふりをしていた。 だか、私の友達はいじめられていた人を助けようとしていた。 もし、助けて次にいじめの標的にされるかもしれないというのに。 結局、いじめはなくなり、その友達もいじめられることはなかった。 私はその友達はとても勇気があるなと思った。 私もこのように勇気のある人になりたいと思いました。 It was hard on people with a class. I turned a blind eye. However, my friend tried to help the person on whom it was hard. It is said that it may help and then may be made the target of bullying. After all, bullying was lost and it was not hard on the friend. I regarded the friend as not courageous at all. I thought that I would also like to become those who are courageous in this way.

• 英訳お願いいたします(´∵)

すいません。どうしてもここがわかりません。どなたか手を貸していただけたら幸いです。 At the beginning of our period the code of the Poor law, as established by legislation in 1833,inspired by Chadwick and Senior,was still in operation. Its emphasis was heavily on the treatment of the pauper as less than a normal citizen,and on the avoidance of relief in the home as far as possible. From 1909,as we have seen,largely due to the work of Fabians,an entirely new approach captured the field,aiming at a practical reversal of chadwick's ideas the third declaration of policy,that embodied in the (Bevrridge) Report of the Interdepartmental Committee on Social Insurance and Allied Services of 1942,although revolutionary in many respects,must properly be regarded as a logical development of the ideas which had already been made explicit in1909.

• 英訳

(The lectures here are not in any way meant to be a survey course , but are very serious .) I thought to address them to the most intelligent student in the class and to make sure, if possible, that even the most intelligent student was unable to completely encompass everything that was in the lectures-by putting in suggestions of applications of ideas and the concepts in various directions outside the main line of attack. という英文ですが、 (1)I thought to address~とありますが、これはどういうことでしょうか?and でto address と to make を結んでいるのでしょうか? (2)どこが主語でどこが述語として見ていいのか分からず、全体の意味がさっぱりわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。 ()の中の英文は大丈夫です。

• 英訳、これでいいでしょうか。

「彼は生まれたときから日本に住んでいるが、10年ほどアメリカとカナダで生活していたことがある」は He has lived in Japan since he was born with exparienses of living in the US and Canada for 10 years. with 以下がなんか違うなと言う気がするのですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の訳が分かりません

英文の訳が分かりません。 in representing the coffee-house these literary materials , more than anything else, established and confirmed the place of coffee in modern urban life. It is in the nature of satire to exaggerate what it describes, to heighten foolishness and vice, and to portray its material in the most colourful language. The coffee-house satires can nevertheless be considered not only as works of literature but also as historical evidence: these low and crude satires are not a simple criticism of coffee-house life, but part of their conversation, one voice in the ongoing discussion of the social life of the city. この英文をできれば全訳していただけると嬉しいです。