• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

どなた様か英訳お願いします!!!

(1) It was in 1979 that the systematization of pedagogy was culminated, while the educational system, which postwar pedagogy had examined as an object of analysis and criticism, manifested its functional failures in the form of a series of pathological phenomeon in education like school bullying or violence, clearly representing and revealing a division between theory and reality.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数42
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5903)

(1) 教育学の体系化が最高潮に達したのは、1979年でした、他方、教育制度は、戦後の教育学が、分析と批判の対象として検証してきましたが、学校でのいじめや暴力と言った教育における一連の病理現象の形になってその機能面での失敗を示し、理論と現実の隔たりをはっきりと示し、暴露しました。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします!!!

It was in 1979 that the systematization of postwar pedagogy was culminated, while the educational system, which postwar pedagody had examined as an object of analysis and criticism, manifested its functional failures in the form of a series of pathological phenomeon in education like school bullying or violence, clearly representing and revealing a division between theory and reality.

• 和訳お願いします。

The encyclopedic scope of the Wealth of Nations makes it far more than a mere economics treatise. One critic has called it "a history and criticism of all European civilization."Commencing with a discussion of the division of labor, Smith diverges into considerations of the origin and use of money, prices of commodities, wages of labor, profits of stock, rent of land, value of silver, and distinctions between productive and unproductive labor. There follow an account of the economics development of Europe since the fall of the Roman Empire, extended analyses and criticism of the commercial and colonial policies of European nations,the revenue of the sovereign, different methods of defense and administration of justice in primitive societies, the origin and growth of standing armies in Europe, a history of education in the Middle Ages and a criticism of the universities of Smith's time,a history of the temporal power of the church,the growth of public debts,and,in conclution,an examination of principles of taxation and systems of public revenue.

• 英訳 添削など。

訳したので添削してください。 勇気のある人についてにプレゼンをします。 文が少し足りないので足してもらっていただけたら嬉しいです。だいたい2分~3,4分くらいでプレゼンしたいと思います。 添削だけでも結構です。 または、全く違う勇気がある人についての話があれば書いてほしいです。 これが、自分が考えた文です。 クラスのある人がいじめられていた。 私は見て見ぬふりをしていた。 だか、私の友達はいじめられていた人を助けようとしていた。 もし、助けて次にいじめの標的にされるかもしれないというのに。 だか、彼は助けた。 彼は悪い人たちにいじめをするなと説得した。 結局、いじめはなくなり、その友達もいじめられることはなかった。 私はその友達はとても勇気があるなと思った。 私もこのように勇気のある人になりたいと思いました。 One of my classmate was treated as a tool. I closed my eyes . However,my friend was going to help the person. If he help the person, the next bullying target he will be come. But,he helped him. He persuade the bad guys dont bullying others. In the end, bullying stopped and my friend did not become the target of bullying. I thought my friend had courageous. I thought that I would also like to become as courageous as he was.

• この英語は通じますか?

こんにちは。この英語で不自然なところはないですか? 添削お願いします。教育問題を他の国の問題と比較する という内容の文なのですが… Today, we face a lot of educational problems. For example, bullying is a big problem in Japan. And I got interested in the educational problems in the other countries. So I want to compare the educational problems in Japan with that in U.S and U.K.

• 英訳お願いいたします(´∵)

すいません。どうしてもここがわかりません。どなたか手を貸していただけたら幸いです。 At the beginning of our period the code of the Poor law, as established by legislation in 1833,inspired by Chadwick and Senior,was still in operation. Its emphasis was heavily on the treatment of the pauper as less than a normal citizen,and on the avoidance of relief in the home as far as possible. From 1909,as we have seen,largely due to the work of Fabians,an entirely new approach captured the field,aiming at a practical reversal of chadwick's ideas the third declaration of policy,that embodied in the (Bevrridge) Report of the Interdepartmental Committee on Social Insurance and Allied Services of 1942,although revolutionary in many respects,must properly be regarded as a logical development of the ideas which had already been made explicit in1909.

• 英訳をお願い致します。

Appeal by wife from a judgment of the Superior Court, DeKalb County, Judge Curtis, transferring custody of minor children from wife who was awarded custody in divorce decree to husband. The Supreme Court, Ingram, J., held that inference that wife and third-party witness were guilty of illicit conduct could be drawn from their refusal to testify as to their relationship and conduct, that evidence was insufficient to authorize change in custody, and that issue of whether court erred in denying supersedeas was moot. デキャルブ郡、高等裁判所のカーティス裁判官の判断により、妻が離婚時に得た親権を夫に移すように言われたことに対し妻は上訴した。 最高裁判所のイングラム裁判官は、妻と第三者は非道徳的行為の罪。。。。。。。 ちょっとっよくわからなくありました。 third-party witness は第三の証言者ではなく「第三者」という訳でいいでしょうか? どうぞ、教えて下さい。

• 英訳お願いします。

長いのですが、英訳お願いします。 困っています…涙。 However secularized our modern civilization may become,this sacred tradition remains like a river in the desert,and a genuine religious education can still use it to irrigate the thirsty lands and to change the face of the world with the promise of new life. The great obstacle is the failure of Christians themselves to understand the depth of that tradition and the inexhaustible possibilities of new life that it contains.

• 英訳 添削

英訳したので添削してください。 クラスのある人がいじめられていた。 私は見て見ぬふりをしていた。 だか、私の友達はいじめられていた人を助けようとしていた。 もし、助けて次にいじめの標的にされるかもしれないというのに。 結局、いじめはなくなり、その友達もいじめられることはなかった。 私はその友達はとても勇気があるなと思った。 私もこのように勇気のある人になりたいと思いました。 It was hard on people with a class. I turned a blind eye. However, my friend tried to help the person on whom it was hard. It is said that it may help and then may be made the target of bullying. After all, bullying was lost and it was not hard on the friend. I regarded the friend as not courageous at all. I thought that I would also like to become those who are courageous in this way.

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

It ended with a Montenegrin victory.In the winter of 1915, the Army of Montenegro had been fighting Austro-Hungary for three months in Serbia. In January 1916 they had to resist the invasion of their own territory. The Montenegrin Army was weakened by the harsh weather and lack of supplies. On 5 January 1916, they received a command to protect the retreat of the Serbian army to Corfu via Albania.The fighting culminated on 6 and 7 January 1916 (on Orthodox Christmas; also known as 'Bloody Christmas').

• 和訳をお願いします

… (1)The city-state was also important because it was possible for intellectual rebels to leave one location and go to another, thereby maintaining a condition of relatively free inquiry. (2)That the merchants would have wished to have their sons educated requires explanation in itself, of course, especially because, unlike in China, education was not a route to power and wealth.