• 締切済み

アメリカの銀行とEメール!英文を確認できる方!1

アメリカの銀行に口座があるのですが、しばらく使っていません。 そこで預金を日本の口座に移そうと思い、アメリカの銀行へメールを打とうと思うのですが、英語がからきしだめなので、訂正をお願いします。 私の名前は名無しのゴンベイです。日本人です。 私は6年前、2007年に御社の銀行でアカウントを作りました。今もそのアカウントがあり、お金も残っています。 しかし私はすでに帰国しており、アメリカの銀行の口座を持っている必要がありません。 なので、以下のことを望みます。 ・口座に残っているお金を、私の日本の口座に移すこと ・口座の廃止 ・明細書の送付の停止 上記の三つの事を行うために何が必要か、私に教えて下さい。 私のバンクナンバーは、000000000000です。明細書が送付されるている住所は、・・・・です。 また私は英語が話せません。もし可能ならば、日本語ができるスタッフに、日本語で対応してもらいたく思います。検討よろしくお願いします。 Hallo. It's nice to meet you. My name is Gonbei Nanashi, I'm Japanese. In six years ago, I opened a bank account of Bank of America. Now, this account still alive and have money. But I すでに back to japan and not need an account of bank in America. So I want 下記のこと. 1. Transfer My money in your bank to my account in japan. 2. Close my account. 3. Stop to send bill. Please teach me how to 上記のこと. And my account number is 0000 0000 0000. And address that is sent bill is ・・・・. And I can’t speak English. So if you can, you 準備する a staff who can speak Japanese. Regards. Nanashi

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• miknnik
  • ベストアンサー率48% (249/513)
回答No.1

To whom it may concern: My name is XXX XXX. I opened a bank account at a local Bank of America branch six years ago but would like to close it because I have returned to Japan since then and no longer need it. I also would like to request the remaining balance be sent to my current address: 1-2-3 (Street Name), (City), (Prefecture), Japan Postal Code: xxx-xxxx My account number is: If I am required to send a request form, could you send an electronic copy via email? I would appreciate it if you could provide your Customer Service phone number. Will I be able to request a Japanese interpreter when I contact the Customer Service Department? Thank you in advance. Regards, XXX XXX 書面では Hello とかの対面時の挨拶は必要ありません。また日本人である事も省いて結構です。そちらの文面に住所、口座番号とあるので、一応英文に入れましたが、これも必要ないと思います。クレジットカードで未支払いの金額が無い場合には電話一本で口座を解約できますが、銀行口座で残っている金額を送る要請をする場合、必ずその旨を要求する書類に記入、署名が必要になります。一番手っ取り早いのは銀行に直接電話をかけて、日本語通訳をリクエストする事です。大手の銀行では電話で通訳がつけられます。また、必要書類もウェブサイト上で探す事ができる場合がほとんどです。そちらの要求の三番目は口座の解約をすれば自動的に解決しますが、口座を閉め、残金を送った後にその確認の為に最後のstatement (bill 請求書ではありません)が送られてくると思います。

関連するQ&A

• 英文のEメールの確認お願いします(T_T)

英文のEメールの確認お願いします! 英語がまったく出来ませんが、海外にメールを送ることになりました。 なんとか、英語学習系のサイトや翻訳サイトを見て書いてみましたが、間違っていないか心配です。 ぜひ確認訂正などお願いします(T_T) ※名前はS、大会名はE.Aに略しました My name is S The reason why I am writing this email to you is I'd like to inform I used my father's Paypal in payment of participation fee. I used my name in the registration application. but I sent the money to E.A from Paypal of My father's account. Please confirm. (私の名前はSと申します。 私がこのEメールを書いた理由は、参加料金のお支払いで、父のpaypalを使ったことをお知らせしたいからです。 私は応募登録の時、自分の名前を使いました。 しかし、参加料金の支払いでは、父のPaypalアカウントから支払いをしました。 ご確認をお願いします。) ↑のようなことを書いたつもりですが、間違ってないか不安です。 てか、日本語もめちゃくちゃですみません。

• アメリカ人からのe-mailについて。

私には最近好意を持っているアメリカ人の友人が居ます。 3ヵ月アメリカへ旅行へ行き現地で知り合いました。 知り合ってからは毎日e-mailしており、帰国後も続いています。 私は英語が中学レベルの為 目の前に居る時はなんとなく会話出来ましたが、 電話での会話は出来ない為 今はmailしか連絡手段がありません。 私が最近色々な事があり少し落ち込んでいる事、 英語が苦手なので上手くmail出来ない事を気にしているという内容のmailを送りました。 返ってきた返事が下記の文なのですが、少なからず好意を持ってくれていると捉えて大丈夫でしょうか? アメリカ人は「KissやHug」は誰にでもmailで送ると聞いた事があり、 彼も数週間前からは「KissやHug」という言葉をよく送ってくれる様になりました。 最初は挨拶と捉えていましたが、今自分が弱っているからなのか、 今日送られてきたmailを読んで好意少しは持ってくれているのかな?と思いました。 しかし、勝手に浮かれてたら恥ずかしいなと思い質問させて頂きます。 あと、もし文中の「Gus」の意味が分かれば教えて欲しいです。 ○の部分は私の名前が入っていました。 Don't worry .. don't be afraid . i know you are doing your best in English .. i will never think something wrong about you .. i know some day can be hard.. but don't let nobody make you feel bad .... and think that some one in this world is thinking of you and hoping for the best for you . so dont be afraid typing in English .. i know you are doing your best ... and i want you to know ! that you make me happy be Gus you are trying you best to talk to me in English. thank you. i like you ○○ . please try to be happy ... i wish you was next to me . went you feel sad, i will give you a big kiss and a big hug and then take you to someplace nice... i wish i was next to you to give you a big kiss in person ....but for now here is a big Kiss for ○○ .i wish this make you happy!

• アメリカの銀行口座残した方が良い??

今月に日本に帰国予定です。Bank of Americaにアカウントをもっているのですが、帰国の際、口座を閉じようか迷っています。アメリカの銀行の利息の良さからかんがえてある程度予算を残したほうが良いでしょうか? もうアメリカには旅行でくらいしかくる予定は無いのですが。。 それとも口座を閉じて現金を持って帰って日本の銀行に移し替えた方が良いのでしょうか?? どなたかアドバイスもらえないでしょうか??

• 英文の添削をお願いしますっ!

英文の添削をお願いしますっ! アメリカで迎えてくれるホストファミリーにメールを送りたいのですが 英文に自信がありません。 添削をどうぞ宜しくお願いします。 Dear Mr.and Ms.Smith, Hello. My name is Keiko Kagawa,from Japan. Thank you very much for having me soon. (10月4日~滞在するのですが、soonを使うのは、はおかしいでしょうか?) I can speak a little Engish.I have been studying English very much since I have decided to go to States. I would like to be able to speak fluent English while I stay in America. My hobbies are shopping and trip. I would like to visit and see a lot of places in America. Please teach me Amecican culture,life-style and a lot of things. I'm looking forward to seeing you very much. Love, (まだ会ったことがない人にloveは馴れ馴れしいすぎでしょうか?Sincerelyのほうが良いでしょうか) Keiko こんにちは。 日本出身の香川けい子です。 私を受け入れてくれるということでありがとうございます。 私は、少しだけ英語が話せますが、アメリカ行きが決まってから熱心に英語を勉強しています。 アメリカ滞在中に流暢な英語を話せるようになりたいです。 私の趣味は旅行やショッピングです。 アメリカでいろいろな場所へ行き、いろんなものを見たいと思っています。 アメリカの生活週間、文化などたくさんのことを教えてください。 お会いできるのをとても楽しみにしています。 けいこ

• 英文を日本文に・・・。お願いします。

英文を日本文に・・・。お願いします。 アメリカの友達からのメールです。 訳してもらいたいです。 It is OK! You wrote back so that is fine :) I am working on my Japanese was it good? I am glad we can continue to be friends :D When does your summer break start? It would be best to come next summer so that you can get your airplane ticket and passport. You can come here next summer during your summer break :D. Summer break in America is 2 1/2 months!! I will show you around Washington DC and Bethesda two of the richest cities in america :D!! I live in Bethesda. It is right next to Washington DC USA is a really fun place to be! We can go shopping and everything :D Please ask your mother and your father if it is OK and we will arrange plans! 長くてすいません。 お願い致します。

• この英文を訳してもらえませんか?

この英文を訳してもらえませんか? Hello dear new friend, how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email (****@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. yours new friend linda

• 英文を日本語訳してください、お願いします。

外国の方にムービーカメラを売って、代金の振込操作をしてもらった段階です。 Hello. Thanks for the bank information provided for the payment of your money to your account i want you to know that i have made the transfer of money to your account through Reserve Bank Of Australia online bank to bank transfer and i hope you will have got the payment approval confirmation mail in your box so i want you to get the item packed and make the shipment to my address given to you and send the shipment details to the bank for the verification of the transfer to your account and immediately the bank confirm the shipment details from you such as Shipment tracking number and the hipment scan receipt the bank will now activate you account with the remittance and you will get the money in your account So i want you to go and make the shipment of the item By EMS and Don't forget the BATTERY of the ●●● you will remove it because of LITHIUM BATTERY, And send the shipment details to the bank fast. Am waiting to hear back from you as soon as possible. Thanks

• すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。

すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。 宜しくお願いいたします。 ↓ how are you! hope you are fine and in good health!!! o I see english is difficult for you. But no problem I can teach you :) O! you are going to Morocco. Take care of yourself. Hope to see you soon in Yemen. no I don`t but we will speak when you come to Sanaa. yours

• この英文を訳してください!!

こんにちは この英文を訳してください!! Is there something that you would like from Belgium that I can buy and than my mother can take it with her and give it to you? よろしくお願いします。

• 英文のe-mail

英文のe-mailを送りたいのですが、知識がないもので、文章や形式など、間違いがないのかどうかお詳しい方にアドバイスをお願いしたいです。 以下、一応フォーマルな文章です。 Dear Madam, My name is ○○, (自分の所属など). Thank you for inviting to participate in the conference. I am so sorry that I have kept you waiting. Since I am late to write my CVs, I send you it directly now. I must apologize to have troubled you. I look forward to meet you in the conference. Yours sincerely (自分の署名) 1,ネットで調べると、フォーマルな文章ではDear Madam,とはじめるとあったんですが、相手の名前は入れなくてもよいのか? 2,フォーマルなメールに適さない表現がないか? などを教えていただきたいです。