• ベストアンサー

英訳)Why don't patients wh

Why don't patients who suffer from USN realize that they have ignored the left side? 「なぜ半側空間無視に苦しむ患者は、左側を無視したことを理解しないのか。」 私なりに訳してみましたが、英語が不得意なので自信がありません。親切な方チェックお願いします・・。 ※USN=半側空間無視

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

Why don't patients who suffer from USN realize that they have ignored the left side? 「なぜ半側空間無視に苦しむ患者は、(自分が)左側を無視していることが分からないのか?」  または   (自分が)左側が見えていない事に気がつかない(認識出来ない)のか 脳の構造に起因した病気ですよね、病気になると(自分の)左側で発生している事象を認識出来なく成る。という症状の説明かと

関連するQ&A

• 英訳の添削お願いします。

またお世話になります。 ○近頃では何でも子供の言いなりになってしまう親が多くなったのだが、そういった親は、それでは子供がだめになるだけだという事に全然気づいていない。 ○Nowadays there are many parents who are made to do as thier children want,and they don’t realize their children will become lazy by that. 何とか訳しましたが、模範解答お願いします!出来るだけ簡易な表現でお願いします!

• 和訳を教えてください

和訳を教えてください In regions where they have a lot of water,they don't realize what a real luxury it is to those who live where they have little water. よろしくお願いします

• 訳せない部分があります。教えてください。

There comes a point in your life when you realize: who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will. So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future. 上の英文で、 who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will. の部分の意味がよくわかりません。 その前の文から続いていて、 There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will. かなとも思うのですが、そうであってもやっぱり意味がつかめません。 よろしくお願いします。

• To a beautiful friend 🌺

To a beautiful friend 🌺 There comes a point in your life when you realize: Who matters, Who never did, Who won't anymore... And who always will. So, don't worry about people from your past, There's a reason why they didn't make it to your future. Give these flowers to everyone you don't want to lose in 2017 including me, if that's what is in your heart. Try to collect 5; it's not easy. これってどういう意味ですか?

• 会話文なんですが和訳お願いします。

You know, I had the hour-long conversation why I wasn't gonna do this, one thing that they said, this is, you don't do them so you don't realize that they can actually be entertaining and yet informative and comfortable. and I said, well, all right, and I always feel comfortable with you, so that's. インタビューに答えてる状況なんですがthisやthemが一体何を指し示してるのかがわかりません、、、 宜しくお願いします。

• Why don't~ の使い方について

Why don't~ の使い方について困っています。学校では、「~したら?」という意味、と習いましたよねぇ。でも、「何で~しないの?」と聞きたいのです。理由を。What is the reason~とかしかないのでしょうか?

• ホストファミリーから届いたメールなんて言ってるのか分からない

今年の夏オーストラリアのほうにホームステイにいってきました 帰ってきてからメールが来てたので返信したんですけど届いていなかったのでしょうか・・・今日来たメールの雰囲気からそんな気がするんですけれども私だけじゃ解読できないので助けてください There comes a point in your life when you realize Who matters,who never did, who won't anymore...And who always will. So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it To your future. Give this heart to everyone you don't want to lose in 2008, including me, if you care. Try to collect 12; it's not easy! Be kinder than necessary because everyone you Meet is fighting some kind of battle. YOU HAVE 20 MINUTES TO TELL 6 FRIENDS (INCLUDING ME)

• Why don't you~?とWhy don't we~?

Why don't you~?「~したらどうですか?」 Why don't you~?「~しませんか?」 それぞれ、なぜそういう意味になるのか分かりません。 Why「なぜ」という疑問詞があるので混乱してしまいます。 理屈を教えてください。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

マリリン・マンソンの名言なのですが、翻訳をお願い致します。 『Anybody who doesn't want to realize this is fooling themselves. People are bored because they've done everything they can do. So now the fear of death is the only thing that gets them excited. That's why some people have made me into some type of sex symbol. I'm death on wheels the way I look.』

• 英語和訳など

海外の人からこのように聞かれたのですが、大まかにしか意味は分かりません>< 和訳とこれに対する返事を大体でいいので教えてくれませんか? I have question. Recently I watched video about woman who worked in japan. She said that she and other employees are working very long but with low effectiveness because if they done something before work ends they can receive other work to do that they won’t realize because they don’t have enough skill to do that. Is it true?