※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英語の質問です!)

How Carelessness Caused a Major Accident

yupan69036の回答

• ベストアンサー
回答No.4

NO.3です。 (2)の、suchの前のwhyが抜けてました。ごめんなさい。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

Aさん Im really interested in your presentation You should have presentation about Hentai Bさん>Yeah, that would be so easy too. i could just put you on the stage and thats it 特にi could just put you on the stage and thats it この文章の意味がわかりません。

• 英語の質問です。

解答、訳をお願いします。(訳は元の文の訳のみお願いします) 1.If it had not been for severe competition, prices whould have gone up.  →( ) severe competition, prices would have gone up. 2.With a little more time, I could finish this job.  →( ) ( ) ( ) a little more time, I could finish this job. 3.If there hadn't benn a traffic accident, I could have arrived here much earlier. → There was a traffic accident; ( ) I could have arrived here much earlier.

• [英語]()に当てはまるもの教えて下さい><

1. "I wonder how the fire started. Maybe it was an accident." "No, the police say ()." (1) it couldn't have been an accident (2) it can be an accident  (3) it could be an accident (4) it will be an accident 2. () if you could call the airline and reserve a seat for me. (1) I'm glad (2) I'd grateful (3) I appreciate (4) I'd appreciate it 3. I hope you'll be () in the entrance examination. (1) successions (2) successive (3) successors (4) successful 4. Dragons are not real animals. They are (). (1) imaginary (2) imaginable (3) imagine (4) image 5. She has () daughter. (1) five-year-old (2) a five-year-old (3) a five-year's-old (4) five-years-old 6. His lecture on human rights left a deep impression on () present. (1) these (2) those (3) which (4) whose 7. He is my best friend, and I treat him (). (1) as much (2) as such (3) so much (4) so such 8. A lot of young people today are indifferent () politics. (1) for (2) against (3) from (4) to 9. It is () to impossible to describe Mary's personality in a word. (1) next (2) none (3) nothing (4) similar 10. The U.S. Census Bureau that by the middle of this century race in America will be turned (): in 2050 whites will be a minority, and present-day minorities will be in the majority. (1) over (2) upside down (3) inside out (4) off

• どなたか英語を日本語に翻訳してください!

For this I was wondering if you could please send me a reply to the question: “who inspires you?” We are looking for name(s) of people who have inspired and/or influenced you in your work – it could be architects or not, one person or more. It would be great also if you could send me a CV and some examples of your work – both graduate thesis work and professional work if you have it please would be fantastic.

• 英語の質問です。

解答、訳をお願いします。 1.Linda talks () she knew everything about the styles of English painters. 1.as if 2.so that 3.even though 4.in case styles 特徴 2.It is high time you () to bed,John. 1.go 2.went 3.have gone 4.will go 3.() you had told it to me a week ago! 1.I wished 2.If 3.If only 4.Had 4.() I in your place, I wouldn't climb such a high mountain in bad weather. 1.Be 2.Were 3.Have been 4.Am 5.() of that important fact, I would have shown it to you. 1.I knew 2.Did I know 3.I had known 4.Had I known よろしくお願いします。

• 動名詞の書き換え教えてください

動名詞を使って文を書き換えるにはどうしたらいいですか? 1 I make it a rule to get up at six every morning. 2 The accident prevented him from carrying out his job.・・・ He could で始まるように 和訳も教えてください よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 Hello, I am interested in this vehicle. I was wondering how low are you willing to sell this vehicle and have it shipped to the U.S Bao

• 英語の質問です

One out of three motor-car accidents is caused by a teen-age driver. It is one of the most important events that have happened this year. の二つの文で、どちらも~のうちの1つという意味なのに最初の文はis(単数形)で、後の文ではhave(複数形)になるのは何故でしょうか??

• 英語

And they must have wondered how such a delicate-looking woman could work with naked, dead bodies. Her voice is beautiful. →beautiful her voice is. →How beautiful her voice is.(感嘆文) such a delicate-looking woman could work with naked, dead bodies →〃 →how such a delicate-looking woman could work with naked, dead bodies(感嘆文) こういう解釈ですか?

• さらっと和訳でお願いします

I am still mildly interested in that razor. Would it be possible to write only a small worth into the package? Like 20$?