• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

OK just finished the big one, is it like you want ?

• bonboy
  • お礼率76% (549/719)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

文脈によって多少意味が変わりますが、例えば、ちょっと飾り物作るの手伝って~、大きいのと小さいのがあるけどーーという後に。 さあ、大きいやつを終らせたよ。 これが君が欲しかったものかい? 以上、いかがでしょうか?

bonboy
質問者

お礼

ナイスです。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文確認(グーグル翻訳)

画像のようにマスクの折れ目の部分を多く、あなたにはイラストを描いて欲しいです。 よろしいですか? Like the image, there are many folds of the mask, I want you to draw illustrations. Is it OK? この英文は海外の方に正しく伝わるでしょうか。 参考画像にある印をつけている部分を増やして欲しいということです。 英文に間違いがありましたら教えて頂けますと幸いです。

• 翻訳お願いします

OK I have the aluminum one finished and the copper is all finished except for the set screws, I need to know if you like this length or if you would like it shortened a little as it's longer than the one you showed me by several mm. I left it this long because I felt the more heat sink you have the better it is for your laser diode but you may not like the look of it so I am giving you a chance to have it shorter if you like. Also I think these heat sinks may not fit your hosts as they were made to fit these hosts and you know I like to make them tight, for example the aluminum heat sink will go in the host that the copper heat sink was made for and it's a bit loose but the copper heat sink will not fit inside of the other host. There is about .005" difference in them so you will probably want these hosts they are $12.00 each that's my cost. Let me know about the length so I can finish it up and get it off to you

• 翻訳お願いします

OK the HA III is finished and it is a large one I made it a few thousands longer than the host and champhered the leading corner so it looks nice. I will make your L2 copper heat sink now and then the focus adapters. Did you want a Black L2 ? as that is all I have in stock at this time, I will order a silver one right now if that is what you want no problem It seems I have sold the only silver L2 in stock. Let me know...

• 翻訳お願いします

Just checking, do you want just one silver L2 and one extension tube now ? would you possibly be ordering more later ?

• 翻訳お願いします

No problem I think I will order a couple of those hosts anyway to have here and available in case any one would like one so when I get the funds in my PP account I will be ordering two of them just to let you know I may use one for a IR project I am working on right now. If you decide you do want one that's fine if you do not that is fine also

• ■What is it you want?

教えてください! What is it you want? 何が目当てなの? と What you want? このニュアンスの違いってなんなのでしょうか? What is it you want を分解すると…… you want something it is something になると思うのですが、 このit is somethingがどんな語調を生み出しているのか分かりません。 できるだけ詳しく教えてください お願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

Can't believe you would build something this stupid...... I WANT ONE definately looking into this build. Thanks!

• 英語圏の国に行くと

飲食店で食事が終わった頃にウェイターが Are you finished? と言いますが、 文法的に合っているのでしょうか。 Is it finished? のほうがしっくりくるのですが。 宜しくお願いします。

• What is it you want? の文法

What is it you want? の文法 「何が望みだ?」という意味だと思いますが、文法的にどうなっているのか教えて下さい。 (What do you want?なら分かるのですが)

• すみません、翻訳お願い致します。

すみません、翻訳お願い致します。 Thanks so much for the car i have picked the car and is so nice,it has all the extras that i needed.Am happy with you pse lets maintain the transactions Now about these ones you have sent they are ok but do they have all the extras like the one you sent!!!! and how much do i need to send exactly for atleast two cars. Is it possible to talk to you president and you begin suppling cars and remit the money after sale in Uganda? Thanks Tonny