• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:次の文で)

Project Team's Financial Problem and Concerns

marbleshitの回答

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

一生懸命働いたにも拘らず、財政課題は未解決のままだ。 メンバーの中にはプロジェクトの〔 〕を懸念する向きもある。 1)どこへも到達しないだろう 2)最終的には成功する 3)問題を惹起する恐れがある 4)絶対に失敗はしないだろう ♪afraid that~『~を危ぶむ、懸念する』 なので従属節は肯定内容を示すものである必要があります。 2)と4)がこれに該当。 さらに絞り込むと some of them are と現在時制となっているため、単純未来が相応しい。 従って2)が正解という結論に帰着します。

genki98
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 次の英文を和訳してください!

長文の途中なんで、意味が分からないところもあるかも知れませんが、気にせずお願いします。 How did they do this? The teams that made the most money didn't use the five dollars at all. They realized that focusing on the money actually created boundaries to their imagination. They understood that five dollars is essentially nothing and decided to reinterpret the problem. They asked themselves, "What can we do to make money if we start with absolutely nothing?" They ramped up their observation skills, tapped into their talents, and unlocked their creativity to identify problems in their midst–problems they might have experienced or noticed others experiencing–problems they might have seen before but had never thought to solve. These problems were annnoying but not necessarily at the forefront of anyone's mind. By unearthing these problems and then working to solve them, the winning teams brought in over 600 dollars, and the average return on the five-dollar investment was 4,000 percent! If you take into account that many of the teams didn't use the funds at all, then their financial returns were infinite. よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語の意味に合う表現を1つ選んでください。

訳:彼女と連絡がとれないんだけど、仕事をやめたのかなあ。 (1) I couldn't reach her, maybe because of her unemployment. (2) I haven't been able to contact her. I wonder if she quit her job. (3) She hasn't been in touch. I'm afraid if she may no longer work. (4) It is impossible to telephone her. Perhaps she's stopped working. この4つの英文ってなにが違うんですか? どれも同じ意味に思えるのですが・・・ 詳しく教えてください(●^o^●)

• 訳を教えてください

外国人の人からもらったメッセージです。 訳を教えてください As for your picture, I haven't seen them yet. I'm working on the new photo. It's easier for me to send photos via mobile phone, etc., but if you give me some time I'll send another photo. Meanwhile, the only photo I've seen of you is the dark photo あなたの写真はみてないよ。わかりません・・・でももし時間をくれるならほかの写真でをおくれる。私はあなたの暗い写真はみた。

• この文のwhatever節について説明してください

We might well begin by considering just how successfully we do communicate through language. We find in fact that we have a remarkable versatility. We never know what we are going to need to communicate and yet when the time comes, as mature speakers of the language, provided the necessary knowledge and experience itself is not lacking, we have no difficulty in expressing whatever it may be we have the need to express. 上の文章の最後の文の we have no difficulty in expressing whatever it may be we have the need to express. という箇所についてです。 この箇所について、私は構文が取れなかったので、内容面から類推すると、 (最後の文の試訳: 我々は将来的に意思疎通する必要になる事柄を知ってはいないが、その時が来たら、成熟した言語の使い手として、必要な知識と経験そのものを欠いていなければ、我々は表現することが必要となるかもしれないことは何でも、難なく表現することが出来る) it may be と we have the need to express とが 両方とも、whateverを目的語とする関係詞節だと考えましたが、合っているか不安です。 このwhatever節について文法的説明をお願いします。

• 英訳依頼

5年イギリスに留学していた自分でもうまく訳せない文章にあたりました。 どなたか得意な方、翻訳をお願いします。 Whatever talents a person may possess to amuse and instruct others, be they ever so inconsiderable, he is yet bound to exert them: if his attempt be ineffectual, let the punishment of an unaccomplished purpose have been sufficient; let none trouble themselves to heap the dust of oblivion upon his efforts; the pile they raise will betray his grave which might otherwise have been unknown. from Preface by Shelley ぶしつけですができれば早急に、お願いします!!

• アウトルックのPeopleが表示できない

アウトルックのPeopleをクリックしても、表示されない。しばらくすると、以下のメッセージ。3、4日前から。  問題のレポート。引き続き、問題への対処を行っております。製品名: People, Messenger 現在の言語では、この問題に関する情報の一部を表示できません。ご迷惑をおかけして申し訳ございません。問題 Customers may experience issues with the People web service. They might not be able to see or load contacts. This issue is affecting users on People.live.com, Outlook.com, Skydrive.com and WebIM. We are actively working to fix the problem. 解決方法はあるか。windows8使用。ちなみに別のPCでは問題発生せず。

• 英文を日本文にしてください。

After 11 May, the Tenth Army began methodical local attacks, in which tactically important ground was attacked piecemeal, until another general attack could be made on Vimy Ridge. First-class French divisions had lost many experienced soldiers, which reduced them to mediocrity; the methods of Note 5779 had not been adopted consistently and became a greater problem when replacement troops with no experience, tried to continue the offensive. The attempt in June to capture Vimy Ridge with another set-piece attack was a costly failure, despite the intervening period of local attacks on the flanks of XXXIII Corps and the capture of the Lorette Spur. French tactics were unchanged and the constant local attacks left no time for training. Revisions to the stipulations of Note 5779 in mid-June were of minor significance and an amendment of 18 June only referred to the importance of cavalry in mobile warfare. German defensive changes were easy to implement quickly and by June had made the French methods of May obsolete. For as long as the Germans were able to retain Souchez and Neuville, French attacks between them could not capture Vimy Ridge and the defences of the villages were too formidable to be overcome quickly. The original plan for a series of attacks might have been able to remove Souchez and Neuville as obstacles but the material constraints on the French in the spring of 1915, meant that the plan devised by Foch could not be implemented. In September Foch wrote of the speed with which the Germans had moved reinforcements into the area from 9 to 18 May, dug new defensive lines and brought more heavy artillery into action, which from 18 May maintained barrages along all of the Tenth Army front. By 20 May the French artillery was dominated by the German artillery reinforcements, which severely inhibited the consolidation of captured ground and preparations for more attacks. Despite the change from attempts at continuous battle to methodical attacks, with pauses to reorganise and consolidate, the French took less ground, fewer prisoners and suffered more casualties. Foch concluded that a breakthrough was unlikely until the German armies in France had been depleted to a far greater extent; he advocated small step-by-step attacks, using methodical and economical methods. Fayolle wrote that the advocates of continuous battle were subject to a "grand illusion" and criticised Foch and d'Urbal for making unrealistic demands. André Laffargue, an artillery officer, was prompted to write Étude sur l'attaque dans le période actuelle de la guerre, an example of the trend to artillery-based tactics and infiltration by infantry.

• 和訳をお願い致します

Economist(12/5)の記事"Miss World War"の最後のパラグラフを訳していただけませんでしょうか。よくわからない所があり、困っています。Maybe it was a desire to prove the character of this new Miss World that led Mrs Morley to take a political stand in Nigeria. Yet, although it may reflect badly on the state of the world, the brand might have fared better had she accepted Mr Trump's reported offer to buy her out. It seems unlikely that he would let Islamic fundamentalists anywhere near it--except, no doubt in their millions, via TV and the Internet. His answer to the brand identity crisis, one suspects: even skimpier swimsuits.

• すみません^^;。。。

すみません^^;。。。 友人に来たメールなのですが、正確な訳をお願いします。 当然、支払いに関する内容であることはわかっていますし、単なる嫌味(友人が困惑するような)であることも分かるのですが、正確な訳を知りたくお願いをしております。すみません。(もちろん、送ってきた相手は分かっています。(友人がアメリカに住んでいた時のアメリカ人の前彼です。支払等は彼女のアカウントで支払っており現在も名義変更をしてくれないと言っています。) Hi(name)! I'm a fuck-up, didn't manage to get the bills switched to my name. There is money in the account to pay them, and an extra $70 I put in to get some concert tickets that Shine is off going to now. Thought it might come in handy for you, assuming you haven't got your disbursement yet. (中略) Don't think it necessary to respond to this. Kurt

• メールの返信が来ないので催促と他のメアドを指定

アメリカのサイトに在庫を問い合わせるメールを送ったのですが 48時間以内にメール返信しますとサイトに書かれているにもかかわらず 3日目の今日も返事が来ません。 もしかしたら迷惑メールフィルタ等にひっかかっているのかもしれないので (一応、迷惑メールのフォルダやごみ箱フォルダもこまめにチェックしているのですが) 「万一メールを送信済なら別のメールアドレスへ再送して欲しい」 といった内容を送りたいのですが I'd like to confirm that you received my e-mail. I am worried that the e-mail may have gotten lost in transit. I haven't received your reply yet. If you have already sent you an email to me, please send email again to other email address "a@b.com". Your e-mail might be automatically deleted as spam by mistake. というような感じで意味は通じますでしょうか?