• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:【至急】英文の和訳です。よろしくお願いします。)

Foreign Visitors and the Stages of Adjustment

このQ&Aのポイント
  • The stages of adjustment for foreign visitors in a host country
  • The challenges and difficulties faced by foreign visitors in the process of adjustment
  • The eventual acceptance and enjoyment of the host country's customs by foreign visitors

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

第四段階まで来ると 適応は完了し(なるようになるさ)という雰囲気になる。 訪問者たちは 滞在国の習慣を(別の生き方)として承認する。 完全に適応したので 滞在国の食べ物 飲み物 趣味 習慣 を受け入れるばかりでは無く、実際に自分の物として取り入れるように成る。 そして別れ(帰国)のときには 滞在国と仲良くなった其の国の人たちとの別離を寂しく思うようになるのである。 

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (3)

• Rozsy
  • ベストアンサー率40% (59/144)
回答No.4

回答じゃなくてすみません。 でもこの文章面白いですね!私は海外在住者なので本当にその通りでびっくりしました。 出典を教えていただけませんか。ぜひ読んでみたいです。 前回答者のかたの翻訳、すばらしいです。(途中の「つかれた」というつぶやきが妙に笑えました。)

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
回答No.2

訪問者たちが 現地言語の知識を身につけて、状況に慣れるのに成功し始めると、彼らは自分のことは自分で何とか管理し始める。 新しい文化、環境で自分たちの道を拓こうとし始める。 訪問者たちは依然として困難を感じてはいるが、問題を自分自身の物として耐える姿勢を見せ始める。 ユーモアも復活する。(廻りについて)批判ばかししていた代わりに冗談のネタにし始める。それどころか自分たちが嵌っている困難についてさえ冗談のネタにするように成る。 回復の過程である。 つかれた

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
回答No.1

しかし 外国からの訪問者が滞在を続けると、人生の現実の状況に本気で対応しなければならなく成るので、この状態(蜜月)は通常長くは続かない、 そして 状況は第二段階へと進む。 滞在している国に対して敵意と感情的な気持ちが高まる。敵意は訪問者が適応の段階を進むにつれて確実に高まる。 住居の問題、交通の問題、買い物の問題、等々が発生する。現地人は助けてはくれるが、なぜ(訪問者)が困難と憂慮しているかという本質は理解しない。従って(現地人は)訪問者の心労や懸念に対して デリケートに対応出来ないし、共感することも出来ない。 結果として、(貴方たち訪問者は)感情的に(現地の人はなんか好きにはなれない)と言い放って 同じ国から来た訪問者たちと結託して滞在国と、そのやり方、国民を批判するように成る。あたかも経験した困難な事象が、訪問者個人を不愉快にするために、多かれ少なかれ、わざわざ用意されたかのように語るのである。  ー途中 です

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• この英文を和訳してください。

アメリカの友人からメールが届きました。 すみませんが、和訳をお願いします。 ah my friend. a time that is bitter / sweet. bitter for your country / sweet for you to be passing from one time in your life to another. I pray that your time of celebration goes well and that you are able to enjoy yourself. I chear you on for your desire to help in relief work by volunteering. I will pray for your safety and that you might be a big help and comfort to many of the people. Please keep me up to date on your activities.

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 2つの段落と3つめの段落の前半部分となりますので、 内容が途中で終わる感じかもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 People are only guided to consult me when they have entered the right era of their life to find the ultimate love. Most people meet within two to five years of the reading, but for many it is much sooner. Many are already on the threshold of meeting, or have met, when they write. I think that you will meet or else settle down with him between the Winter of the year 2017 and the Winter of 2018. Let me speak of time and karma, for when we make a prediction of time astrologically, a month or day or year of meeting, it is really only an estimate. Your soul travels through time at its own pace, The alchemy of experience, changes us. Events shape your life and transform your character.

• 至急英文の翻訳をお願いします!

Modern communications technology is amazing. Besides ordinary mail and the traditional telephone, we can keep in touch with friends and relatives wherever we (and they) are, using cell-phones, e-mail, or Internet sites. Unfortunately, modern technology offers new opportunities to criminals too. Most of the tricks they use take advantage of the fact that people are naturally greedy. Most people are familiar with at least some traditional 'scams' - tricks used to get money from innocent people. One common one is a letter telling you that you have won a large amount of money in a lottery, or saying that you have been left money by a distant relative (whose existence you weren't even aware of). To get the money, all you have to do is send off a moderate sum, to cover the cost of transferring the much larger sum into your bank account. Often you are then asked to send a further sum, to deal with 'unforeseen problems'. Of course, the large sum never appears in your account. Another scam that has been around for many years is when a stranger rings you completely unexpectedly and tries to sell you shares in companies you've probably never heard of. This may sound unlikely to succeed, but a surprising number of people are taken in by It, especially if the stranger sounds smooth and professional. If he already has some of your personal details, he may claim that your bank or financial adviser gave him the information and asked him to contact you. 全訳お願いします!

• この英文の意味を教えてください

この英文の意味を教えてください "You go to your closet and select that lumpy blue sweaters for instance because you are trying to tell the world that you take yourself too seriously to care about what you put on your back." "And for what? So that tomorrow they(workers) can spend another $300,000 reshooting something that was probably fine to begin with to sell people things they don't need." 映画プラダを着た悪魔より

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 何かありましたらご指摘いただけるとありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Your life may be beset by romantic entanglement and intrigues, that are not of your own making, but exist and endure due to difficult circumstance. It is best to wait untill the circumstance are right before you commit yourself exclusively to one person. You will find the happiness you look for with your soul mate in the end. You are modest, very attentive, attractive. You love unconditionally, and accept whatever burdens or difficulties come with that love. You are a helpmate and take care of the one you love, you are compassionate. You possess an almost infinite ability to respond to, or sacrifice your own interests to the needs and demands of the one you love.

• !至急!和訳お願いします!!!

長文ですが、この文章を和訳していただけないでしょうか? Maybe Paulie's mother was right. On my second Open School Day she told me I was a cheat. She was proud of her Paulie, future electrician, nice kid who planned to start his own business one day. He wanted to marry a nice girl, have a family, and stay out of trouble. I was angry with her. But, at the back of my head a little voice filled me with doubt. Maybe I was a cheat. Maybe I wasn't a good teacher. "I ask my kid about his day in school, and he tells me about stories of Ireland and you coming to New York. Stories, stories, stories. You know what you are? A cheat. And I'm saying that kindly, trying to help." I wanted to be a good teacher. I wanted to fill my students’ heads with spelling and vocabulary. I wanted to help them have a better file, but I didn’t know how. The mother said she was Irish, married to an Italian, and could see all my secrets. She knew my game. When I told her I agreed with her she said,”Ooh, you agree with me? You actually know you’re cheat?” “I’m just trying to do my best. They ask me questions about my life and I answer them. They don’t listen when I try to teach English. They look out the window. They sleep. They eat sandwiches. They want the bathroom.” “Why don’t you teach them what they need to learn―spelling and big words? What will my son, Paulie, do when he goes out into the big world and he can’t use big words?” I told Paulie’s mother that I hoped to be a good teacher one day, confident in the classroom. But until then, I was going to continue trying. I don’t know why, but that made her emotional. She started crying and looked in her handbag for a handkerchief. I offered her mine, but she shook her head and asked,”Who does your washing? That’s the saddest-looking gray handkerchief I’ve ever seen in my life. Your shoes, too. I’ve never seen such sad shoes. No woman would ever let you buy shoes like them. It’s easy to see you’ve never been married.” She brushed the tears from her eyes with the back of her hand. “Do you think my Paulie can spell handkerchief?” “I don’t think so. It’s not on the list.” “Do you see what I mean? You people have no idea. You don’t have handkerchief on the list, but he’ll need handkerchiefs all his life. Every day Paulie comes home telling us these stories and we don’t need to hear them. We’ve got our own troubles. It’s easy to see that you’re new in this country . . .” “No, I’m not new this country. I was born in here. I was in the army here. I worked on the docks. I graduated from New York University.” “See?” She said,” That’s what I mean. I ask you a simple question and you give me the story of your life. Be careful, Mr.McCourd. These kids don’t need to know the life story of every teacher in the school. Just give them spelling and words. Mr.McCourd and the parents of this school will thank you forever. Forget the storytelling. If we want stories, we’ve got a TV Guide as home.” よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳を至急お願いします。

次の英文の和訳を至急お願いします>< In japan,businesses like to foster team spirit,so workers are encouraged to go out together to eat and drink.Students or groups of friend like to do things with large numbers of their friends not only because they find it more fun.It may seem curious to Americans,but we feel that there is a lot of freedom in groups.We can blow off steam,drink a little too much,and someone is there to take care of us.Plus,within groups,women and man are freer of social restrictions that would hinder them if they were alone. Japan is a small country with a large population.Our whole social mechanism is set up to swiftly and efficiently handle large groups.It works for us. 明日テストがあるので。。。 良い回答お待ちしております。

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? やっと顔の比喩の段落が終わったようです。 多分出てこないとは思いますが・・。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 You should not disregard someone you meet if they do not fit the chart picture perfectly. But likewise, don't try to make the particles fit someone if they don't, for that in the end will lead self delusion, and the agony of disappointment. Without ever knowing it, you have waited all your life to meet this one great love, when you meet your soul mate all the doubts will dissolve, you will know inside. Maybe you are already acquainted with someone who fits the description, maybe not. But be rational and accept this description only as a guide, a likeness, a glimpse into the future and nothing more than that.

• 英語の和訳おねがいします

ペンパルと音楽と猫カフェの話をしていたのですが、下記の意味がいまいち分かりません。 分かる方、宜しくお願いします。 ”The only kind of music I don't really like is country music. Anyone in Japan listen to American country? I think it's terrible! =p” ”cat cafe seems funny to me that people would pay to go play with cats. But yeah, pets are hilarious. They are like little homeless people that you take into your home haha. ”

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

Americans are having a passionate love affair with something they cannot see, hear, feel, touch or taste. That something is calories, billions upon billions of which are consumed every day, often unwittingly, at and between meals. Certainly calories are talked about constantly, and information about them appears with increasing frequency on food labels, menus, recipes and Web sites. But few people understand what they are and how they work - especially how they have worked to create a population in which 64 percent of adults and a third of children are overweight or obese, or how they thwart the efforts of so many people to shed those unwanted pounds and keep them off once and for all. Enter two experts: Marion Nestle, a professor of nutrition, food studies and public health at New York University; and Malden Nesheim, professor emeritus of nutritional sciences at Cornell University. Together they have written a new book, "Why Calories Count: From Science to Politics," to be published April 1, which explains what calories are, where they come from, how different sources affect the body, and why it is so easy to consume more of them than most people need to achieve and maintain a healthy weight.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • PX-M6711FTを使用しADFからスキャンし黒でプリントすると薄っすらのプリントまたは白紙で出てきます。
  • PCからトレーや手差しプリントは通常に印刷できていますが、ADFからスキャンしプリントした場合のみ、印刷できない状態です。
  • EPSON社製品に関する質問です。お手数ですが、PX-M6711FTのADFからプリントできない原因を教えてください。
回答を見る