• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

下記の文章の翻訳をお願いします。 If it weren't for the following people, not only would the pages you're about to read never have been written, but this author would never have learned the real meaning of the words "to soar"

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

読者の存在がなかったら、これからお読みになるページが書かれることはなかったろうし、それに筆者が to soar という語の本当の意味を知ることもなかっただろう。

その他の回答 (2)

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.3

以下に名前をあげる人たちがいないなら、読者のみなさんが、これから読もうとする本のページは決して書かれなかっただけでなく、著者である私は、"to soar"(舞い上がること)の意味を本当には身につけていなかったであろう。 ★おそらく、ある本の著者が、本文に入る前の献呈の辞(dedicateすること)を述べている中の文でしょう。これから名前をあげる人たちに感謝の意を表そうとしている文です。 ★to soarは、本の中で意味が表現されているはずで、舞い上がることなのか、滑空することなのか、飛翔なのか、ここではわかりません。一応、舞い上がるとしました。 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

tako-chun
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

• sd1566
  • ベストアンサー率66% (2/3)
回答No.1

「それは次の人々のためではなかった場合、あなたが読むことを約いるページが書き込まれていただろうだけでなく、この著者は"急上昇する"という言葉の本当の意味を学んだことはなかっただろう」 かな? パソコンの翻訳機能使ってそのまま載せただけなので、意味分かんない文になってしまいましたがこれでよければ。

tako-chun
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 時制の一致の解説文でわからないところがあります

Wikipediaで時制の一致について調べたところ、以下の文章がありました。この部分はどういう意味でしょうか?  Improper sentences, in this view, do not correctly express the author's intent. In the following two examples (the first from Macaulay) only the latter expresses the author's meaning clearly and correctly:[4] I had hoped never to have seen [the statues] again when I missed them on the bridge. I had hoped never to see [the statues] again when I missed them on the bridge. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agreement_of_tenses 普遍的な事実を述べる以外は時制を一致させなくてはならないと思いこんでいたので、こちらの説をよく知りたいのですが、この部分がよくわかりませんでした。 よろしくお願いします!

• 英語の訳について

many people do not listen to their soul. I know it's a word, but that's how we have learned to communicate; with words and through behavior. It's only human to use words to describe what can never be touched. この文の中で、2箇所質問があります。まず、that's how we ~ のとろです。文法書では、「それは~の方法だ」とか、「そのようにして~だ」と訳していましたが、それではすっきりしません。どのように訳したらよいのでしょうか。次に、最後のwhat can ~ のところです。訳がわかりません。touched はどう訳せばいいのでしょうか。宜しくお願いいたします。

• a thousand

When I have learned a thousand English words, will I be able to read an English newspaper? この文の"a thousand English words"の中の"a"がなぜつくのかわかりません。wordsだから複数ではないんでしょうか? 不定冠詞の使い方が文法書とか読んでも法則がよくわからないです。 英語キライすぎる。

• 翻訳お願いします

taro, That is the problem is your friend not me.! Good lasers take long time to build.! I cant deal with people that are im patient. You new from the beginning it was going to take long time because i did not have the hosts. I though the host will be in in Less then 3 weeks but it took nearlly 1 and 1 1/2 months. I know that you buy my lasers and re sell them to friend to make money and that is fine however you needed to tell your friends that it takes long time to build 3mode saik 1.7W-1.8W lasers. You know people sell lasers o this forum 3 a week and the look nice but there cheap junk inside. I put 1 laser up a week and its high quility. See the diffrence. I can tell you taro that dealing with you and your friend that you 2 have been the only too people to act like this. I hve never had anyone tell me iam slow, Not even jiro would say such a thing.! Because they know its not nice. Anyways, If you promise never to do such a thing again because if you do i will find out right away, But if you promise never to ask anyone to make a laser or laser heatsinks or parts that i make Iam will to forget about what happend iand start fresh. Let me know If you re Genue

• 翻訳お願いします!!

That is true... But I guess I would better if I said "I want u in my life"... Wakaru?? Need and want are two different words... I would never say anything to hurt you... 恥ずかしながら なんとな~くでしかわからず、ずっと彼とメールのやりとりを してたんですが、今回大事な感じの流れになってきたのを察し ちゃんと日本語に直していただきたくお願いしました。 宜しくお願いします!!

• 仮定法と時制の一致

過去形の文章の中で、条件または過程法の文を使いたいのですが、以下の文が正しいのかどうかよくわかりません。それぞれ、どんな意味になるでしょうか。また、間違った文なのでしょうか。 1. She learned that if people will keep wasting their energy, they will destroy earth environment. 2. She learned that if people keep wasting their energy, they will destroy earth environment. 3. She learned that if people kept wasting their energy, they would destroy earth environment. 4. She learned that if people have kept wasting their energy, they would have destroy earth environment. 5. She learned that if people had kept wasting their energy, they would have destroy earth environment.

• 翻訳してください(>_<)

海外の方とペンパルなのですが、私が英語が苦手なために返信が出来なくて困っています。 自分で文章を作成することは出来るのですが(翻訳サイトやネットで表現を調べて)相手がなんと言いたいのかはっきりわかりません。 どうぞお力を貸してください(>_<) It was my fault. I'm sorry for writing too much :D ごめなさい。 But you're worrying too much. I'm only a friend so don't worry when you're writing to me. 私たちはイギリスじんかアメリカじんじゃありません。(I hope this sentence is correct (-_-) ) I make mistakes all the time so I usually ask people to forgive me first :p And don't worry if you reply late. I wouldn't mind waiting, and I really appreciate every words you write to me. :) どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 翻訳してもらった文章は正しいでしょうか?

Please send e-mail to the following address when you have inquiry to our shop. If you don't hear from us within 48 hours, please re-send -mail to us or send e-mail from our eBay page due to a possible mailer problem.

• 翻訳してもらった文章は正しいでしょうか?

Please send e-mail to the following address when you have inquiry to our shop. If you don’t hear from us within 48 hours, please re-send -mail to us or send e-mail from our eBay page due to a possible mailer problem. 必要でしたら添削してください。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

STONE TEMPLE PILOTS bassist Robert DeLeo recently spoke to Bill Bodkin of Pop-Break.com about the band's decision to fire its former lead singer, Scott Weiland, and join forces with LINKIN PARK's Chester Bennington. "When you're a band that's had a career like we've had and you're considering terminating your singer, people kinda react to that like 'riiiiight' [because] I think with any band that's the person [the lead singer] people relate to the band," he said. "I felt that over time, it wasn't really about the music anymore. It was, for live purposes, the novelty of what condition Scott was going to be in. It gets very frustrating to have to be in that position with someone over that amount of years."