How to Get Accurate Translation for Amazon.com Help Pages

このQ&Aのポイント
  • If you need accurate translation for Amazon.com's help pages, rely on professional translation services to ensure accuracy and clarity. Machine translation may not provide accurate results and can cause confusion.
  • In order to label each unit correctly for Amazon's Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) program, follow the guidelines provided. Amazon can apply the labels for qualifying units, or you can apply the labels yourself if needed.
  • When converting a listing to FBA or replenishing an existing FBA listing, check if the unit requires stickers and if it qualifies for the FBA Label Service. If it qualifies, you can add the product to an FBA Label Service shipment.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

どなたか英文の日本語に翻訳をお願いします。

Amazon.comのヘルプページの文章です。 翻訳機を使っての翻訳分は、まったく意味が解らず困っています。 Unit label must be affixed to each unit for which you do not use the Stickerless, Commingled Inventory option. For qualifying units, Fulfillment by Amazon can apply the labels on your behalf. By choosing this option, you agree to allow Amazon to label your units in accordance with the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement, FBA Label Service Pricing, and the below terms: Minimum Qualifications Condition: Any (New, Used, Collectible, Refurbished) Product Type: Any (Media and Non-media), however, be sure to review the FBA Product Restrictions to ensure that you do not send any restricted products to FBA. ASIN: Each unit must have a scannable barcode (ISBN, UPC, EAN, or JAN). The Unit's barcode must not be punched out, marked over, covered, or otherwise obstructed. If there is no scannable barcode, you will need to apply Unit labels yourself. We will, in our sole discretion, determine which of your units qualify for the FBA Label Service. We reserve the right to disqualify units that meet the above minimum qualifications If you sign up for Label Service: We will label your qualifying units in the fulfillment center using the product information you provide for such units. You will be charged the labeling fees specified in the FBA Label Service Pricing. You can opt out on a per-shipment basis to label units yourself. Your qualifying units may be split into multiple additional shipments. Creating FBA Label Service Shipments Whenever you convert a listing to Fulfillment by Amazon or replenish an existing FBA listing, if the Unit requires stickers, Amazon runs a check to determine whether it qualifies for the FBA Label Service. If the product qualifies for the FBA Label Service, you may add the product to any of your FBA Label Service shipments, or create a new FBA Label Service shipment. If the product does not qualify for the FBA Label Service, we will direct you to you add the product to other shipments of the same type. To label a shipment yourself without disabling the FBA Label Service in general, select the option "Do you want to label this shipment yourself?" that is available on the Label Items step in the Shipping Workflow. In your seller account, you can identify FBA Label Service shipments using any of the following methods: Your FBA pallet or carton labels will say FBA-PREP in the upper left hand corner. Your shipment details will say "Item Labels: Required (Label Service)." This is accessible from the View and Track button next to a shipment from the Shipping Queue. Shipments requiring self-labeling will say "Item Labels: Required (Self Label)." The Label Items step in the shipping workflow will display estimated label fees and refers to the FBA Label Service. A fee of $0.20 is charged for each unit that is labeled and received using the FBA Label Service. You can opt out on a per-shipment basis to label units yourself and not be charged labeling fees for that shipment. You can also change your default settings for the FBA Label Service at any time. どうか、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.1

多分、日本語版も大体同じようなシステムだろうから、こちらを参考にしてみたら? http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200496290

関連するQ&A

• 英文を日本語訳してください、お願いします。

外国の方にムービーカメラを売って、代金の振込操作をしてもらった段階です。 Hello. Thanks for the bank information provided for the payment of your money to your account i want you to know that i have made the transfer of money to your account through Reserve Bank Of Australia online bank to bank transfer and i hope you will have got the payment approval confirmation mail in your box so i want you to get the item packed and make the shipment to my address given to you and send the shipment details to the bank for the verification of the transfer to your account and immediately the bank confirm the shipment details from you such as Shipment tracking number and the hipment scan receipt the bank will now activate you account with the remittance and you will get the money in your account So i want you to go and make the shipment of the item By EMS and Don't forget the BATTERY of the ●●● you will remove it because of LITHIUM BATTERY, And send the shipment details to the bank fast. Am waiting to hear back from you as soon as possible. Thanks

• こちらの英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします。

Thank you for the greeting! Please email me your home address in English, I have prepared Christmas/New Year gifts for you and your husband, I will need to send them to you soon. We miss you very much and take care!

• 誰か翻訳お願いします(>_<) こちらの英語を翻訳してもらえませんか?

誰か翻訳お願いします(>_<) こちらの英語を翻訳してもらえませんか?? Dear Takahiro, Apologies for the item being defective. If your products get damaged within 50 days after shipments (The order shipment date and order notification are provided to you by email) and the return shipping fee is less than 40% (for countries in South America or Europe) or 30% (for all other countries) of the defective item(s) value, and also less than $40 (USD), please return the item(s) by cheapest way with tracking number (ordinary mail) to the below Drop Off Box Address, we will cover the actual postage (according to the shipping receipt you provided). After your shipment, please take a picture of the proof of shipment (shipping receipt, certificate of posting, tracking number stub, etc). We will arrange the replacement and reimbursement for your return postage after the package is received and processed. TO: DealExtreme RE: ORDER # ______ Room 225-226, Block B, Focal lndustrial Centre 21 Man Lok street Hung Hom, Kowloon HONG KONG PS: Please use the cheapest way to ship the item(s) back. Courier services such as EMS, UPS, Fedex, TNT, DHL etc are NOT eligible for return shipping cost reimbursements But if the product turns out to be defective after 50 days from shipments, please notice that the return shipping costs (both ways) will be the sole responsibility of you. We will still try to exchange your defective products for a brand new one where possible. VERY Important: please remember to include a note in your package indicating the following items: 1. Your order number, 2. sku numbers returned and quantity, and 3. a short description of the problem(s) of the defective unit. This note will help expediting the processing time for you. Thank you. If you have any questions on the return, please feel free to contact us again at anytime. Thank you for your patience and understanding. 回答お願いします(>_<)

• この英文を日本語に翻訳してください!

Will you be tonight the girl I used to know And used to be my real love Will you be the one to hold me Will you be the one To love memoreandmore I'll show you the way How to believe to what you feel Oh I may be right, I may be wrong Even the things I can't explain Are heading for something Baby make up your mind Follow your dreams until the night is over Baby make up your mind Follow your heat and it like a dreamer Baby see, tonight the moon is just as bright And crear as when we fell in love All around is dark so baby Open up your eyes and gaze (the)stars above よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に翻訳お願いします。

Hi friend, Thanks for your trust and purchased. Sorry to bother you. We have send the battery to you already. We have covered the original label to avoid the customs problem. So,friend,once you got the batteries,please take the label we covered off,then you can see the original label. Sorry for this inconvenience,hope you can understand. Best Regards

• 翻訳なのですが

Hello, I want you to know that i have made the transfer of money to your account through National Australia Bank online bank to bank transfer and i hope you will have got the payment approval confirmation mail in your inbox or Spam box, so i want you to get the item packed and make the shipment to my address given to you and send the shipment details to the bank Make sure you pack the Item well and make the shipment after you finish the shipment you will send the shipment receipt to the National Australia Bank Before they will Activate the money to your Account. Am waiting to hear back from you as soon as you finish the shipment. Thank You を翻訳サイトで訳してみたのですが、さっぱりわかりません。。。 単語単語ででてきてなにがなんやら、、、 もしどなたか訳せる方いらっしゃいましたら教えてください、お願いします。 オークションの取引の最中のメールです。

• この英文(英語)を日本語に翻訳してください。

Thanks for contacting us, we do regret for the wrong time having sent to you. Are you willing to accept our suggestion of $170 giftcard so that you may buy anything at our site? And you can keep the product you received. If you don't want to accept that, we'd like to replace the item to you soon.Your early reply and support will be appreciated!Have a nice day! あるサイトに間違ったものが届いたので変えてほしいといったらこう返ってきました。 翻訳ソフトの翻訳はやめてください。

• 英文を翻訳お願いします。

翻訳機を使わず英訳できる方にお願いいたします。  I understand you would like to know if you the units can be shipped to our center directly from the manufacturer.  I am glad to inform you that, you can ship units to our center from the manufacturer directly.  Please mention the manufacturer's address as 'ship from' address while creating a shipment.  I am sorry but we need clarity for the first portion (duty of custom) of your query, so please write back to us with more information. お手数をおかけしますが、どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 以下の英文を日本語に翻訳して下さいますか?

Missions: Please refer to CHAPTER 5. Sorry to be DIRECT. I’m going to REPORT you when doing your translation. Mission 1→ Be sure to use both direct and reported speech in your assignment. I left both in the Japanese version, so if you just translate the sentences the way they are written, you will use both.

• 英文翻訳お願いします。

海外のネットショップで買い物をしたのですが、商品が間違って届き、返品する事になりました。メールの意味はだいたい分かったのですが、返品する方法について詳細がよくわかりません。これは着払いで送って良いのでしょうか?以下が送られてきた文面になります。よろしくお願いします。 Dear Juicy Customer, Thank you for contacting JuicyCouture.com. We gladly accept online returns and exchanges within 45 days of purchase for a full refund to the original form of payment. For your convenience, you can mail it to us at the address below or return your purchase to a Juicy Couture retail specialty store. Please be sure to have your original packing slip showing the amount you paid unless you choose to be credited for the current selling price of the returned item(s). We are only able to process returns and exchanges for items purchased on JuicyCouture.com. To simplify your return shipping, we have included a UPS return label was included in your original order. You can use this to ship your items back to us and we will simply deduct $7.95 from your refund. You may also choose not to use our return label and submit your return via a prepaid, insured carrier of your choice to the address below.