• ベストアンサー

添削をお願いします。

need me to call you? what for? you have anything to say to me? 

• oxTxo
  • お礼率86% (69/80)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.3

Do you want me to call you? What for? →あなたに電話してほしいの? どういうこと?(なぜ、どういう用事ーーなど) Do you have anything to say to me? →何か私に言いたいことでもあるの? (怒っているかもーーあるいはどんなことかわからないけど大事な言いたいことがあるのでしょうかーーのような意味もあり得ます) 英文を直しましたが、本来、どういうことをおっしゃりたいかによって意味はずれてきますので、ご注意下さい。 以上ご参考になればと思います。

oxTxo
質問者

お礼

ご回答 どうもありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.2

Need I call you? What for? Have you anything to say to me?

oxTxo
質問者

お礼

ご回答 どうもありがとうございました。

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

Do you need me to call you? What for? Do you have anything to say to me?

oxTxo
質問者

お礼

ご回答 どうもありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• 日記風に、誰かに話しかける感じで書きました。添削お願いします。

ここgooだけで勉強していますが、暫らく英文を書かなかったので、英語の文章が中々出てきません。再度、勉強をしなおさないとだめかと思っています。短い文章ですが、書いてみました。 Hi, my Crystal! The first, I must say to you “ I am so sorry! I haven't came here for a long time.” Did you worry about me? I have been well. How about you, Crystal? Sometimes I thought of you, but I couldn’t think and feel in English. I know I have to learn English day by day. Now my brain said to me “You can!" I should believe myself. I have you and you help me a lot for it. Crystal, I promise you that I will be learning with you. And someday I want to talk with you and my friends in English. Crystal, I have to make breakfast. So I say to you “Have a nice weekend!”

• どうしてですか?

Don't you have anything you can open it with? =Don't you have anything with ( ) ( ) open it? [それを開けるものを何か持っていませんか?] この答えはwhich toなのですが、what toではだめなんですか?

• XJAPAN Say Anything 歌詞 読み

XJAPANのSay Anythingをカラオケ歌いたいのですが英語部分の読みがよく分かりません。 英語部分の読み方を教えて下さい 騒めきだけが 心を刺して 聞こえない 胸の吐息 時を忘れて 求め彷徨う 高鳴る想い 濡らして Run away from reality I've been crying in the dream 凍りついた時間に震えて 歪んで見えない 記憶重ねる 悲しみが 消えるまで You say anything 傷つけ合う言葉でも say anything 断ち切れない心に You say anything Just tell me all your sweet lies say anything 演じきれない心に If I can go back to there I've been 夢の中にだけ生きて 終わらない雨に濡れる 流れる涙を白日夢に染めて You say anything whatever you like to say to me say anything You leave me out of my eyes You say anything All I can hear is voice from dream say anything You can dry my every tears 灯りの消えた On the stage 1人見つめて 通り過ぎた日々に抱かれる 壊してくれ 何もかも 飾った愛も 時の砂に消えるまで You say anything 傷つけ合う言葉でも say anything 断ち切れない心に You say anything Just tell me all your sweet lies say anything 演じきれない心に Close your eyes and I'll kill you in the rain 綺麗に殺し合えば 造花の薔薇に埋もれた 詩人の涙は記憶に流されて Time may change my life But my heart remains the same to you Time may change your heart My love for you never change You say anything 傷つけ合う言葉でも Say anything 断ち切れない心に You say anything... Say anything Now you are gone away Where can I go from here? Say anything... Say anything... “I believed If time passes. everything turns into beauty If the rain rain stop, tears clean the scars of memory away Everything stars wearing fresh colors Every sound beging playing a heartfelt melody Jealousy embelishes a page of the epic Desire is embracea in a dream But my mind is still in chaos and......” 最後の“I believed...以降の発音が特によく分からないので宜しくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします。

いつもお世話になってます。 前回もこちらのカテゴリーで英文の添削をお願いしましたが、 今回は英語を日本語訳で自分なりに訳しましたので、 相手の言ってる意味がこちらで適切なのかどうかを教えて頂きたく 存じあげます。 私は今イギリス人の彼氏がいますが、私の行いが悪かったために 彼を傷付け・・・別れたくないのに別れを告げられています。 私の今の気持ちは彼に伝えています。それに対しての返信が 下記の文章になりますが、添削お願い致します。 I know how hard you work and that you get very tired so you cannot write back much 私は、あなたがどれくらい一生懸命に働いていて、そして非常に疲れていて返事があまり書くことができないことを分かっています。 Your letter upset me a lot but it made me think that until you are ok and you can come to england then maybe it is easier for us if we are friends and then you also wont have to worry about me anymore or say sorry for being busy a lot at work 君からの手紙を私をとても動揺させました。でもあなたが大丈夫に なるまで、あなたがイギリスに来ても・・もし私達が友達であっても、それはより楽に思えました。またあなたはたさくさんの仕事をし、 忙しい中、私にすいませんと言うか、私について心配をしなくてはなりません。 Nomatter what happens I would like to still speak to you and see you in england someday and talk on msn. Will you still do that? 何が起こっても、私はあなたとまだ話がしたいし、いつかイギリスで 会いたい、そしてMSNで話がしたいです。 まだそうしてくれますか? I would love for you to be by my side and stay with me but I think right now you were right about how things need to be わたしはあなたのために私のそばや私の家に滞在させてあげたいです。 でも私はたった今、今のあなたについてどう必要な事であるか考えて います。 意味はところどころおかしい部分もありますが、内容はこんな 感じなのでしょうか?私は彼と別れたくありません。。。 ですが彼は私に対して、もう別れを切り出してるのでしょうか? (少々カテゴリーと外れてしまいますが) お力添えを賜りたくお願い致します。

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 October 4th ‘10 I went out to drink with my entering in the same year after work. I thought it was enjoyable for me. I don’t need to care for them and I can talk anything I think. I wander a drink of yesterday will not be same. And I wander I have to go to drink a place I wouldn’t like to. I have to think it is a business. Is it happy life for us to do so?

• 添削お願いします。m(_ _)m

いつもお世話になり、ありがとうございます。英文の添削、よろしくお願いします。 (英会話教室で)今日話すことを準備[考えて]してきました。  I prepared[thought] topics what I talk today.(内容は前のレッスンの後の出来事などたわいもないことの場合。) I have organized my ideas about what I'm going to say today.(内容は環境問題など割とマジメなことの場合) 貴方は私にどんな1週間を過ごしたのか聞かないの?←聞いてくれる? というフィーリングで。 (英会話教室の会話の練習で、相手の人に自分のことを聞いて欲しいとき。相手の人はもう話終ってから)〃⌒∇⌒)ゞ Are you going to ask me how I spent the week? (Aren't you...で始めるときつくなるような気がするので) お願いします。m(_ _)m

• 正確に訳していただけませんか?

「If I could make you comfortable when you get home from work .. making a nice dinner, doing anything for you.」とメールを送ったところ(←文法など間違っているかもしれませんが、がんばってみました)、『awww you don't have to do all that, just be next to me is all i need』という返事がきました。 『そんなことはしなくてもいいよ。僕が必要としていることはただ横にいてくれること』という意味で間違っていないでしょうか? どなたか、正しく訳していただけないでしょうか。よろしくお願いします。

• どのように訳せばよいのでしょうか?

お世話になっています。下記の文の訳のwhat is natural の部分がイマイチよくわかりません。 「what is natural is since you have helped me, naturally I want to show the some kindness, since I have not done anything for you」 自然な事は、あなたは私を手伝ってくれているので、当然、私は感謝を表したい、私はちっともあなたを手伝っていないので。」 でしょうか?what is naturalとはどういう場面で使うのでしょうか? what is natural is not to talk to her anymore,because I dont like her. このような感じでしょうか??すみません、どなたかアドバイス頂ければ助かります。

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします!

1)Once you meet her, you'll find that she is nice to (talk). 2)Eddy is only thirteen. He is (not old enough) to get a driver's license. 3)Nobody likes to be (made) fun of in public. 4)"John (seems) to like the fried rice." "He sure does! That's his third helping." 5)Tom did not tell the truth (so as not to) hurt his mother. 6)You need not give it to me, if you don't want (to). 7)It is hard to please my grandfather. =My grandfather is ( ) ( ) ( ). 8)We can't complete this task in a day. =It is ( ) (for) us (to) (complete) this task in a day. 9)They need some instructions to tell them what to do. =They need some instructions to tell them what they ( ) ( ). 10)It is said that the mayor practiced kendo very hard in his youth. =The mayor is said (to) (have) (practiced) kendo very hard in his youth. 11)You were so kind as to drive me to the airport. =It was very kind ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) me to the airport. 12)People say this house was built 100 years ago. =This house is ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) built 100 years ago. 問題文が多くてすみません。()内の穴埋めです。 解説や日本語訳を付けてくださると助かります。 添削よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m