• ベストアンサー

至急お願いします!!英語にしてください。

i said it because I need feel you, love growns when couple cans feel between them. this is very hard, and barrier language just make this harder よろしくお願いいたします!!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

つまり、君を直接感じたいって言ったんだ。恋人同士がもっと感じられれば、愛は育つと思うんだ。 でも厳しいね。言葉の壁って思ったより厚いから。

bellaswan
質問者

お礼

回答をありがとうございます!! 本当に感謝しています。

関連するQ&A

• 英語やくしてください

my husband is very gentle,kind and intelligent man.we are considerate to each other.i feel calm when I'm with him. my bf. he is all curiosty. he said you inspire my lifestyle. because we need motivation i am an artist and he is journalist こちらの2文は先翻訳頼んだ人より相当のろけていると 感じますが、どうなんでしょ。 翻訳よろしくお願いします。

• 至急。英語が合っているか見て欲しいですm(__)m

英語がわかるかた至急回答お願いいたしますm(__)m 『うん、そうだよね。 ただ来年会ったときに、(話してることと言葉が)あなたもわからないし私もわからないだったらって 不安だっただけなんだ。 忙しいのにごめんね。』と言いたいのですが、 Yeah. Because of language barrier, I was just worried if we won't be able to understand what we say when we see next year. Sorry to bother you.←で伝わりますか?

• 英語の文法ミス教えてください 至急

1 My most favorite character in this book is Finkle. He is a religious man and lives in loneliness. The reason why he was absorbed in his religion was he could not belong anywhere in social world. He had never loved anyone, and he had lived without knowledge of himself. He said in a strained manner, "that I came to God not because I love Him, but because I did not." He had to believe the god because he did not have any ideas what he should rely on. I like Finkle because I easily feel empathy to him. 2 This question is a kind of tricky. I believe that Salzman was saying “Jewish prayer for the Dead” because Salzman said "Like an animal. Like a dog. For her to be poor was a sin. This is why to me she is dead now." This implies that his daughter must have committed something sin, and Salzman was ashamed of it. That is why Salzman regarded his daughter as a dead. So Salzman said that phrase for Finkle and Stella. 3 I believe that Salzman engineered the meeting between Finkle and Stella. As a father, Salzman wants Stella to get marriage to someone. However, Salzman thought that Salzman was a sinful person. So nobody wants to get marriage to Stella. So Salzman just manipulate Salzman to get marriage to Stella.

• 英語を翻訳してくださいませんか? その2

翻訳しましたが理解できないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか。 Is just need told you the true That was don't like and hate Talk my friends When I'm say and told you are my girlfriend Later. Surprised all my friends talk with you And say your girlfriend just like enjoy What you think? i'm feel When you are in a big love and other people talk bad about your couple I'm really like and love And feel in you a true love And was want only for me Because was really love you Was want see you again Talk with you Dinner with you Walk with you Have again a good time like to the first meeting Was dream. with this Now just continue in my dream Sorry for today

• 英語

I understand you, I hear this same story I have friends from Japan who left because of this Too serious Australia is very different , more relaxed Not so much pressure I enjoy my work I chose a long time ago to prioritise doing what I love and what I think is good for the world and animals ad plants instead of just chasing money 日本語にお願いします…

• 英語の訳

英語を訳してもらいたいです。 Do you know how many languages are spoken in the would? About 6,000! Butexperts say about half of them will probably die out during this century because the would is getting smaller in terms of communication. There is a clear need for languages that many people can understand. As a result, minor languages are being forgotten. When a language dies out, what happens? Its culture is lost. Culture is the whole body of human activies and language plays an important part in them. What can we do about this? In many parts of the would, people are trying to save their native tongues. よろしくお願いします!

• 【英語】作文の添削お願いします 

テーマ:印象に残っている贈り物 Most impressing present in my life is a watch that my father gave me when I passed the exam to enter the high school. My father used the watch before I was born, and he wouldn't put away it even though he was given a new watch by my mother and sister. I think the watch will have been very important for my father. So, I was very surprised when he gave it to me. At first, I hesitated to receive it, but I received it in the end because my father said with smiling that "I use this new watch". The watch was what my mother and sister gave him. My watch and my father's watch is very different because mine is very old and father's is new. However both of them are filled with love of my family. 文法や構成について指摘してください。

• 会話文なんですが和訳お願いします。

You know, I had the hour-long conversation why I wasn't gonna do this, one thing that they said, this is, you don't do them so you don't realize that they can actually be entertaining and yet informative and comfortable. and I said, well, all right, and I always feel comfortable with you, so that's. インタビューに答えてる状況なんですがthisやthemが一体何を指し示してるのかがわかりません、、、 宜しくお願いします。

• これを和訳して頂きたいのですが、、

I never knew I could love someone as much as I love you! This year was wonderful, because it is when we met...I am forever appreciative because you are the center of me along with God! I meant what I said, when I said I would tell you everyday I Love You & not only would I say it, I would show you. 宜しくお願いします。

• so~that...構文のsince/because構文への書き換え可否

so~that...構文の下記英文についてです。 (so~that...は「結果」を表す副詞節を導く接続詞) (1)This house is so old (that) I think we’d better get out in a earthquake. (2)This coffe is so nice (that) I feel like another cup. 上記(1)、(2)は下記(1)’、(2)’のsince/because(「原因・理由」を表す副詞節を導く接続詞)構文に同じ意味として書き換え可能でしょうか。 so~that...構文のsoは「とても~なので」の意味だから、書き換えは可能ではと推測しています。 この件に関して、インタネットで調べたのですが、説明されているものを見つけることは出来ませんでした。 (1)’Since this house is so [very] old, I think we’d better get out in a earthquake.  I think we’d better get out in a earthquake because this house is so [very] old. (2)’Since this coffe is so [very] nice, I feel like another cup.  I feel like another cup because this coffe is so [very] nice.