• 締切済み

関係代名詞

(1)The teacher spoke with the students for about two hours. She later wrote a report about this interview. (2)We went to the auditorium where we listened to Professor Smith. The results of her survey were very interesting. 最初の文章を主節にして関係代名詞を使って一文にする問題なんですが、なんとなくはわかる気がしなくもないのですが、きちんとは理解できません。教えてください。

• beskey
  • お礼率63% (247/392)
  • 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• sknuuu
  • ベストアンサー率43% (408/934)
回答No.4

少し変更してもいいんだったら (1)The teacher spoke with the students for about two hours in an (the) interview about which she later wrote a report. (adding in & altering this to an or the) this interviewとしてもいいような気が"少しだけ"しますが、"視点"がちょっと気になって・・・ an もしくはtheのほうが自然と思います (2)We went to the auditorium where we listened to Professor Smith, the results of whose survey were very interesting.

• Dandanius
  • ベストアンサー率53% (42/79)
回答No.3

No.1.です。すみません、書き違えました。現在私が上に書いた文では生徒がレポートを書いた事になってしまいますので、No.2さんなどの分が理想です。

回答No.2

(1) The teacher spoke with the students for about two hours, about which interview she later wrote a report. (2) We went to the auditorium where we listened to Professor Smith talking about the results of her survey, which we found very interesting. ほかにもっとよい書き方があるかも知れません。(言い訳)

• Dandanius
  • ベストアンサー率53% (42/79)
回答No.1

どこまでお役に立つのかは分かりませんが、参考になれたら幸いです。 最初の文でせつめいをして、(2)をBeskeyさんに任せるのがいいかと思います。 まず、関係代名詞とは、最初の文章に対しての何かを言及した2個目の文章をつなぐときに使われます。 (1)を和訳すると、 先生が生徒に2時間ほど話をした。彼女は後でこの対面のレポートを書いた。 見たいな文になります。 最初の文章では先生の話、2番目では彼女を言及しています。なので、関係代名詞は彼女を示すものになりますよね。 人物を直接示すものなので、「主格(~は、が)」 この場合関係代名詞はWHOです。 The teacher spoke with the students for about two hours、who later wrote a report about this interview. お分かりづらい場合、こちらのサイトが詳しく説明されています。 http://www.geocities.jp/gyouseikowa/eigo/kankeidaimeisi.html

関連するQ&A

• ここに「to」が入る理由がわかりません。

中学英語の復習をしています。 1) I want to see the plane take off. 2) The students listened carefully to the teacher ezplain. 3) We listened to her play the piano beautifully. 1は何となくわかりますが、他と同様説明はできません。 そもそもtoの使い方がわかりません。 教えて下さい、お願い致します。

• 関係代名詞について質問です。

次の各文の()に適当な関係代名詞(that以外)を入れなさい。 1,I have a doll () is prettier than yours. 2,Dick has some friends () can ski very well. 3,Mary is a kind girl () everyone likes. 4,The boy () is playing the violin is my brother. 5,I met a girl () hair was very long. 6,The language () is spoken there is French. 7,Do you have a friend () mother is a teacher? 8,That is the church () we go to every Sunday. 9,A girl () name was Betty told me the way to the hospital. 10,The student () can speak English best is Mr,Tanaka. 11,I have a big English dictionary () was made in America. 12,You can see some children () are running around,can't you? 13,This is the letter () I wrote last night. 14,I know some students () can speak French well. 15,Ther record () she bought yesterday was very interesting. という問題があり私は、 1,which 2,who 3,who 4,whose 5,whose 6,which 7,whom 8,which 9,whose 10,who 11,which 12,who 13,which 14,who 15,which だと思ったのですが、合っているでしょうか。 解る方、宜しくお願い致します。

• 文型及び文法構造・解釈

年の瀬の多忙なところ申し訳ありません。 下記の文の文型及び文法構造・解釈をお願いします。 とくに最後の explain は文法的にどう解釈するのでしょう。 回答は急ぎませんので、よろしくお願いいたします。 The students listened carefully to the teacher explain.

• 関係代名詞の文の和訳お願いします

お願いします The rapid movement of information works against the development of wisdom,which requires time to think about things slowly, to test results , and to change views and behavior. 自分で訳してみましたが works、wisdomなどの 意味が よくわかりません。 「情報の速い動きは常識の発達に反して働く、そしてそれはゆっくり物事について 考え、結果をテストし、考えや行動を変えるには時間が必要だ。」 単語の間違いもあれば教えて下さい。

• 前置詞を伴う関係代名詞の英文

( )内の正しい方に○をつける、という問題です。 (1)This is the plan (which Mr Brown talked / which Mr Brown talked about). (2)The box (which you made / which you made in) is useful. (3)What color is the cat (that she is looking / that she is looking for)? (4)Is this the letter (which she wrote / which she wrote with)? (5)This is the pen (which I wrote the letter with / which I wrote the letter). (6)This is the club (to that I belong / to which I belong) (1)右、(2)左、のように答えて頂けると嬉しいです。 回答よろしくお願いいたします。

• 関係代名詞:英文

以下の日本語を関係代名詞を使って英文にする場合ですが、添削を宜しくお願いします。 1.パリは誰もが訪れたいと思っている都市の一つです。 2.これは私が今まで読んだうちで一番おもしろい本です。 3.私は英語の得意な学生を何人か知っています。 4.表紙の青い本が私のものです。 5.彼女には息子が二人いるが、二人とも医者です。 1.Paris is one of the cities that everyone wants to visit. 2.This is the most interesting book which I have ever. 3.I know some students who are good at English. 4. The book whose cover is blue is mine. 5. She has two sons who are doctor.

• 関係代名詞問題を解きました。採点下さい。高校入試

(1)He has an aunt( ウ  ) lives in Kobe. ア. which   イ.what    ウ.who    エ.where (2)Is this the book ( イ )you bought last Saturday? ア.who    イ.which    ウ.when    エ.what (3)She is a kind girl( エ ) everyone likes. ア.what    イ.which    ウ.whose   エ.whom (4)That is shopping center( エ ) just opened two days ago. ア.who    イ.what    ウ.which    エ.it (5)There is someone at the door ( イ )wants to see you. ア.which    イ.who    ウ.whom    エ.whose (6)The lady ( イ )was my teacher. ア.to that I spoke    イ.whom I spoke   ウ.I spoke to エ.I spoke (7)You can see the mountains( エ ) top is covered with snow ,can’t you. ア.who     イ.whose ウ.whom    エ.that (8)The day will soon come( ウ )we can make a trip to the moon. ア.where イ.what   ウ.when     エ.which (9)He lends money only to the people ( ウ )word he can trust. ア.who    イ.whose    ウ.whom    エ.which (10)Look at the boy and the dog ( エ )are running over there. ア.who   イ.which    ウ.that    エ.what

• 整序問題で分からないところがあります

いつもお世話になっています。 (person, that, the last, the boys, spoke to)was their teacher. 以上の( )内を並べ替えて、意味の通る一文を作る問題が大学入試用の問題集にあったのですが、分からないところがあります。 正答は、(The last person that spoke to the boys) was their teacher.で「その少年達に話しかけた最後の人物は彼らの先生だった。」という意味になるのは分かるのですが、 (The last person that the boys spoke to)was their teacher. でも、「その少年達が話しかけた最後の人物は彼らの先生だった。」で意味が通るし、文法的にも特におかしくないような気がするのですが、なぜこちらは正答にならないのでしょうか。どなたかご教示ください。 よろしくお願いします。

• to 不定詞の文のnotの位置について

to 不定詞の文のnotの位置について よろしくお願いします。 1、The students did not seem tolike the new teacher. は、 2、The students seem not to like the new teacher. でもよいでしょうか。 to不定詞の否定文の場合、to 不定詞の直前にnotをおくというルールがあったように思うのですが、 。それとも、意味がかわってくる。または、文法的に間違っていますか。 よろしくお願いします。

• 名詞節のthatか関係代名詞のthatか

ビジュアル英文解釈P97より Discover what your students do not know and then try to explain it to them in a way that everyone will understand. このthatは、名詞節のthatかなと思うのですがどうでしょうか?伊藤和夫は、このthatは関係代名詞のthat「学生が何を知らないかを発見し、次にそれを誰にでも分かる方法で説明するようにつとめなさい」だと言っていますが、その場合、元となるのが、understand a wayとなり方法を理解するというのが基礎となってしまい、本文の趣旨とずれると思います。 すると、a wayの内容を説明する名詞節のthatととらえたほうが良いのかなと思います。 また、いちおう高校で教鞭をとっているので、初歩的な説明(完全文とか不完全文とか)は省略して頂いても構いません。手間になってしまうと思いますので。 There are a few general principles that apply to all the kinds of teaching. The first principle is that the teacher should be clear. Whatever you are teaching, teach clearly. Discover what your students do not know and then try to explain it to them in a way that everyone will understand. Use many examples and illustrations. Allow enough time for discussion. A good pupil is seldom silent. Patience is the second principle. Nothing worth learning can be learned quickly. Real teaching is not just giving information. It involves a conversion, an actual change in the pupil's mind, and this does not happen quickly. Lessons should be carefully planned and plenty of time allowed for repetition and review. Emotion should be controlled. Whenever we become too emotional as teachers, we are forgetting that conscious reason is what makes us men and not animals. The third principle is responsibility. Anyone who teaches should realize that it is a serious matter to guide another person's life.