• ベストアンサー

穴埋めお願いします

She[][][]the piano since morning. <play> 彼女は朝からずっとピアノを弾き続けている。 The party []already[]when we arrived.<begin> 私たちが着いたとき、パーティーはすでに始まっていた。 He said he[][]the watch ten years before. <buy> 彼はその時計を10年前に買ったと言った。 By tomorrow noon I [][][] the work. <finish> 明日の昼までにはその仕事を終えているだろう。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

She[has][been][playing]the piano since morning. <play> 彼女は朝からずっとピアノを弾き続けている。 The party [had]already[begun]when we arrived.<begin> 私たちが着いたとき、パーティーはすでに始まっていた。 He said he[had][bought]the watch ten years before. <buy> 彼はその時計を10年前に買ったと言った。 By tomorrow noon I [will][have][finished] the work. <finish> 明日の昼までにはその仕事を終えているだろう。

その他の回答 (1)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

She[has][been][playing]the piano since morning. <play> 彼女は朝からずっとピアノを弾き続けている。 The party [had]already[begun]when we arrived.<begin> 私たちが着いたとき、パーティーはすでに始まっていた。 He said he[had][bought]the watch ten years before. <buy> 彼はその時計を10年前に買ったと言った。 By tomorrow noon I [will][have][finished] the work. <finish> 明日の正午までに、私は、その仕事を終えているでしょう。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の並び替え&穴埋め問題です。

穴埋め問題のほうは、訳も付けていただけると分かりやすくて助かります。 問題に、解答がついていないので、よろしくお願いします。 1 私たちが出かけるのとほぼ同時に、雨が降り始めた。   Hardly(had,left,when,it,we)began to rain. 2 第二次世界大戦まで、ジェット機は使用されなかった。   Not(into,untill,come,the jet plane,use,World War II,did). 3 彼らを結びつけたのは、写真への関心であった。   (in,their,photography,that,not,I,untill). 4 昨日になって初めてその事実を知った。   It was(yesterday,the fact,knew,that,not,I,untill). 5 彼は話しかけられない限り、決して自分からは口をきかない。   He(spoken,speaks,to,never,unless). 6 中国でパンダ狩りをする人は、つかまれば死刑になることもある。   Those who hunt pandas in China(the death penalty,caught,face,can,are,if). 1 She said to us,“Let´s take a ten-minute coffee break.”   She()()us that we()()a ten-minute coffee break. 2 She said to herself,“Shall I go by Shinkansen or by plane?”   She()if she()go by Shinkansen or by plane. 3 Yesterday he said to me,“Are you free tomorrow morning?”   Yesterday he asked me()I was free()(). 4 She said to me,“I have no money now.Please lend me some.”   She asked me to lend her()()because she had()then. 以上です。

• 適切な形にお願いします。

When I arrived at the station, my train[leave]. 駅に着いたとき、電車は行ってしまっていた。 It [snow]since this morning. 今朝からずっと雪が降っている。 She[be]a singer for 20 years by next March. 彼女は今度の3月で歌手生活20年になるだろう.

• 英文の和訳と穴埋めお願いします。急いでいます。できれば今日中に答えても

英文の和訳と穴埋めお願いします。急いでいます。できれば今日中に答えてもらえればうれしいです。 ★穴埋め★ 私があなたに電話したとき、何をしていたのですか? What ( (1) ) you ( (2) ) when I called you? ★和訳★ (1)The ship has already left the port of Kobe. (2)A:Have you ever talked with Mr. Harris in English? B:No,I never have. (3)We have known each other for a long time. (4)He has lost his glasses somewhere. (5)A:How long has Meg been practicing the piano? B:She has been practicing it since this morning.

• ご協力お願いします。

中間テストが近いもので至急解答よろしくお願いします。 ()内の語句を現在完了または過去完了に直しなさい。 1 (Do) you (know) him since he was a child? 2 The train (already leave) before I got to the station. 3 He (study) Japanese history for a year before he come to Kyoto. 4 Mr.Suzuki thought that he (lose) his car key. 次の各組の文がほぼ同じになるようにしなさい。 1 Jeff is sixteen years old. Lita is sixteen yearsold,too. Jeff is as ( ) ( ) Lita. 2 Because she helped me, I was able to finish my homework. ( ) ( ) her help,I was able to finish my home work. 3 Sachiko went home. After that, I arrived at the party. When I arrived at the party, Sachiko ( ) already ( ) home. 4 She didn’t have breakfast this morning. She was very hungry at lunchtime. She was very hungry at lunchtime because she ( ) not ( ) breakfast. 5 Try to remember the food that you ate. Try to remember ( ) you ate. ( )の内容を表すように英文を完成させなさい。 1 Eric didn't want to borrow the book because ( ) すでに読んでいた。 2 The room was dirty because ( ) 私は長い間掃除をしていなかった。 3 ( ) , but I just don't agree with him. 彼の言っていることはわかる。

• 添削と解説お願いいたします。

こんばんは。 よろしくお願いいたします。 各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように( )に適語を入れなさい。 (1)He left the hotel, and then we reached it. When we reached the hotel, he (had) already ( left ). (2)It is seven years since they got married. Seven years ( )( )since they got married. これがわかりません。彼らが結婚してから7年がたった・・。 (3)It began to rain four days, and it will keep raining until tomorrow. It ( will )( have ) ( keep ) raining for six days tomorrow. お願いいたします。

• 英語の質問です。

Q: What time do you ~~? A: I get up ~~ seven o'clock . Q: ~~ You watch TV in the morning? A: No, I~~ watch TV in the morning. Q: What time ~~ start work ? A: He starts work ~~. Q : Do they ~~ at ten o'clock? A: No, they go to bed~~. 明日テストなんですけど全く分からないので教えてください。 それぞれの~~に当てはまるものを教えてください。

• 穴埋めの添削をお願いします

1)The manager told us he would (raise) the price next week. 2)The sound of his footsteps behind me in the dark made me (walking) faster. 3)Over three thousand people(gathered) the concert. 4)Water (boils) at a temperature of 100 degrees centigrade. 5)I (had done) all my homework and now I am completely free until Monday. 6)Ten years from now you will (be forgotten) all about me. 8)You will find the word "psychology" (listed)under "P" in your dictionary. 9)(If you happened to see him),please give him my best regards. 10)The river is dangerous to (swim in) in July. 11)Linda did nothing but (to read) the book on weekends. 12)May I read over your lecture notes (the classes I missed for)? 13)Even (if) we can finish all this work by seven o'clock,I still don't think we will be able to get to the party on time. 英文が多くてすみません。 ()内の添削をお願いします。 また、解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 過去完了や未来完了は口語で使う?

過去完了や未来完了というのは、口語で頻繁に使うような文法なのでしょうか? 例えば過去完了だと I had already finished the cleaning when she came. とありますが、こういう文章って日常で使うのでしょうか? そのほか未来完了だと I will have finished the report by tomorrow. とありますが、特に未来完了なんてfinishを強調しているだけのように思うので、普段はただの未来形でもいいと思うのですが・・。 もし、よく聞く過去完了や未来完了の口語がありましたら教えてもらえないでしょうか?

• 英語の問題。すべてOKに見える。

英語の問題。すべてOKに見える。 かなり、むずかしめの問題なんですが、、まったく解けないので教えてください。 次の各英文は、1ヶ所を訂正することで、正しい英文になる。1語を訂正する場合は正しい語を、 1語付け加える場合は付け加える語を答えどこかに入れるかを書きなさい。 1.Do you know where to get to the station? 考え:get {at] the station? ですか? 2.The left had to be taken care of their parents.考え:be は不要? 3.I have a lot of homeworks to finish by tomorrow. わかりません。 4.This is the house which he has been staying. 考え:staying の後にat? 5.The Japnaese flag shows the risen sun.shows の後に in? 6.Tom has two brothers. He is the bigger of all. わかりません。 of all っておかしいような・・ 7.Ten years have past since I first went fishing in the nearby river. first いらない? 8. The boy had nothing to play. nothing を no thing に変える? 9.Jane lives alone and makes breakfast for her every morning. わかりません。 10.Nancy had happy days while her stay in France.んー わかんないです。

• 適当な形に変えて日本語訳もお願いします

I have finished___________________my report on air pollution.<write> Would you mind_________________the bag?<carry> The retired politician refused______________a speech<give> Aya practices___________________the waltz every day.<dance> She promised_________________it ready by noon.<get> Remember___________________your homework by tomorrow.<finish> I remember ___________________the novel when I was a high school student<read> Kazuya is used to _______________in front of people<speak> I couldn't help ____________________at the funny sight.<laugh>