英語最上級とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の最上級の用法や使い方について解説します。
  • 最上級を使って文を完成させる練習問題をご紹介します。
  • 最上級の用法を理解するための例文を取り上げます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語*最上級

1、並べ替え 私にとっては水曜日が1週間のうちで1番忙しい日だ Wednesday (the busiest day / for /is / of / me / the week). 私はクラスの中で1番優秀な生徒になりたい I (the class / the best / be / in / student / to / want). 旅行中に見たい1番興味深かったことは何だったか (interesting / most / saw / the / thing / you / was / what)during your trip? 2005年には1990年の2倍の観光客が日本を訪れた There were (in / in / visitors / to / 2005 / as / 1990 / many /as / twice /Japan ). 2、二つの文が同じ意味になるよう最上級  を使って英文完成 This book is more interesting than any other book I have ever read. →This book is (          ) The Sahara is large than any other desert in the world. →The Sahara is (         ) That restaurant is older than any other restaurant in town. →That restaurant is (       )

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

1. 並べ替え 私にとっては水曜日が1週間のうちで1番忙しい日だ Wednesday (is the busiest day of the week for me). 私はクラスの中で1番優秀な生徒になりたい I (want to be the best student in the class). 旅行中に見た1番興味深かったことは何だったか (What was the most interesting thing you saw) during your trip? 2005年には1990年の2倍の観光客が日本を訪れた There were (twice as many visitors to Japan in 2005 as in 1990). 2. 二つの文が同じ意味になるよう最上級  を使って英文完成 This book is more interesting than any other book I have ever read. →This book is (the most interesting I have ever read). The Sahara is large than any other desert in the world. →The Sahara is (the largest desert in the world). That restaurant is older than any other restaurant in town. →That restaurant is (the oldest in town).

関連するQ&A

• 繰り返しを避けるための代名詞

The dishes served in this restaurant is much more delicious than those in any other one in this area. 比較級を用いた最上級表現のひとつで、than ・・any other~がありますが、 この場合であればany other restaurant であるところの繰り返しを避け、oneとすることも不自然ではないでしょうか。

• 比較級の書き換えについて

This is the most interesting of all books.は This is more interesting than any other book.のようになると思います.これを This book is more interesting than any others.のようにしているのを見かけましたが大丈夫なのでしょうか?anyの後には単数形が来ると思います.any anotherではないのでしょうか?

• 英語の問題がわかりません教えてください

英語の問題がわかりません教えてください 教えてください、解説があるととてもありがたいです 次の英文を日本語に訳しなさい Run as fast as you can. The sky became darker and darker. I wanted to speak English as well as she could. My grandfather is worse than he was yesterday. This stone is almost five times as heavy as that one. 次の2つの文が同じ内容となるように空欄を埋めなさい The Shinano is the longest river in Japan. The Shinano is □ □ any □ river in Japan. No other student in his class is as handsome as Bill. Bill is □ □ □ other student in his class. your camera is better than mine. □ camera is not so □ □ □ He prefers oranges to apples. He □ oranges □ □ apples. 多いですけどよろしくお願いします。

• 英語の比較の問題で困っています。

比較の問題で困っています。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 Q(  )に入れるのに最も適当なものを、それぞれ(1)~(4)のうちから1つ選びなさい。また、訳もしなさい。 1.This laptop computer has greater processing power (  ) of the same type. (1)of all the computers (2)with other computers (3)than any computers (4)than any other computer 2.The concert was so popular that (  ) fewer than 15,000 people came to see it. (1)any (2)no (3)over (4)those 3.New York City police say that (  ) 4.5 million people watched today's parade. (1)such many as (2)so much as (3)too many as (4)as many as

• 教えてください・・・

英語の問題集みたいなものを買ったんですが わからないところがあり、答えを確認しようと思ったら、どうやら答えをなくしてしまったらしく・・・ 教えていただければ幸いです。 (  )内の語句を並べ替えて、文を完成しなさい (1)(most/that/what/me/was/surprised) she did it all by herself. (2)The situation is (worse/last month/much/than/was/it). (3)No other (than/Bill/run/faster/can/boy). (4)This is (book/I've/interesting/the most/read/ever). (1)はまったくわからなくて、 (2)は The situation is (worse much than it was last month) (3) No other (boy can run faster than Bill) (4) This is (book I've ever read the most interesting) だと思うのですが、どうでしょうか・・・ よろしくお願いします

• 英語の和訳をお願いします。

1, He saved as much as one million yen. =He saved no less than one million yen. 2, Any book will do as long as it is interesting よろしくお願いしますm(__)m。

• 穴埋めお願いします。できれば和訳もお願いします。

Daisuke eats a lot () quikcly () I do. This book is not () interesting () that. Jun prefers listening to music () watching television. Nobody is () hardworking a student () Toshiko. [as/more/to/than]

• 和訳お願い致します。

The other point which has to be noted with regard to this criterion is as follows. I again quote from " Animal Intelligence :"— " Of course to the sceptic this criterion may appear un satisfactory, since it depends, not on direct knowledge, but on inference. Here, however, it seems enough to point out, as already observed, that it is the best criterion available ; and, further, that scepticism of this kind is logically bound to deny evidence of mind, not only in the case of the lower animals, but also in that of the higher, and even in that of men other than the sceptic himself. For all objections which could apply to the use of this criterion of mind in the animal kingdom, would apply with equal force to the evidence of any mind other than that of the individual objector. This is obvious, because, as I have already observed, the only evi dence we can have of objective mind is that which is furnished by objective activities ; and, as the subjective mind can never become assimilated with the objective so as to learn by direct feeling the mental processes which there accompany the objective activities, it is clearly impossible to satisfy any one who may choose to doubt the validity of inference, that in any case, other than his own, mental processes ever do accompany objective activities.

• 英語翻訳おねがいします。governer

「今回の選挙で他の候補者よりも東京都知事にふさわしいのは私です。 」 比較級で何通りか表して頂きたいのですが、 1No other candidate in this election is as sutable for the governnor of Tokyo as I am. 2No other candidate in this election is sutable for the governar of Tokyo than I am. 3In this electin,I'm more sutable for the governoer than any other candidate. 上記の表現を使ってみたのですが、自然な表現か、また、他に表現があれば翻訳よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の質問です!

採点、訳をお願いします。 1.Because of his diligence, James is more trusted than (4) classmate. 1.few 2.else 3.other 4.any other 2.When we were told not to see that movies, we became (1) eager to see it. 1.all the most 2.much less 3.too far 4.too much 3.He insists that his robot is (2) mine. 1.superior 2.superior to 3.superior than 4.more superior than 4.You should return the book by next Monday (2). 1.the latest 2.at the latest 3.in the latest 4.for tha latest よろしくお願いします。