• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします

if knife doesn't sale. are you going to relist it. want to buy one. but wont be able to until next month. is the pic of the Knife shown polished or not.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

ナイフが売れない場合、それを再出品する予定はありますか?ナイフを買いたいと思いますが、私は、来月まで買うことができません。出品中のナイフの写真は、研磨済みですか、それとも、研磨前ですか?

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

どこの国の人が書いた英語ですか。よくわかりません。ただ気を付けたほうがいいでしょう。

関連するQ&A

• 現在進行形なのに未来形?

こんにちは。 「be+動詞ing」で現在進行形ですよね? 未来を表すのは「will」または「be going to~」ですよね? 「あなたは来月、どこに行くのですか(どこに行く予定ですか)?」という疑問文の場合、 (1)「Where are you going to go to next month?」 (2)「Where will you go to next month?」(1)か(2)だと思っていたんですが、間違いでしょうか? ネイティブの外国の方が「Where are you going next month?」といっていたのですが、この場合「be going to」ではなく「are+動詞ing」を使ってますが、これは現在進行形ではないのでしょうか?

• 和訳お願いします。hold の意味について

I will be able to hold the English class next week, because we are going to Tokyo just as next week. 文章の最後のほうが聞き取れなかったのですが、文章の後半から判断すると英語の教室は休みだと 思うのですが、hold は休み という意味もあるのでしょうか? ご教授よろしくお願いいたします。

• 「私は来月、30歳になります。」 は、be going to も使えますか?

「私は来月、30歳になります。」を英文にすると、  I will be thirty (years old) next month.  ですが、willの代わりに、be going to を使って、  I am going to be thirty (years old) next month. でもいいのでしょうか? 詳しい方、よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳おねがいします

Until one day I said to myself, " I am going to make a mark somewhere else," and I noticed that at the corner where we turned there was a wine store with Jewish initials. The next day I told him," I am not going with you. " So the old sister came running, " You will get lost. We will not be able to find you. " But I didn't listen. I walked out with my nose up, and I got to that store with the Jewish sign. I turned, and I got to my dressmaker.

• startingについて

I came to the apartment that I'm going to live in starting next month. 上記の英文中にstartingがあることによって、どう訳していけばいいのかわかりません。 教えて下さい。よろしくお願いします。

• 単純な英文なのですが、どうしても分からない所があるので教えてください。

単純な英文なのですが、どうしても分からない所があるので教えてください。 あの女優は来月結婚するようだ (They say that that actress is going to get married next month.) 何故getがつくのでしょうか? また、何故わざわざgetのつく文になっているのでしょうか? 辞書で調べてみても、"marry"はSVO構文で"~と結婚する"という意味の動詞として扱われています。 目的語Oに"someone"つまりは"誰か"というものを入れて、 (They say that that actress is going to marry someone next month.) としても十分に意味は伝わると思うのですが・・・。 どなたかご教示お願いします。

• Thursday, this Thursday, next Thursday今度の木曜日ってどういう?

今度の木曜日というときはどれが正しいのでしょうか。たとえば。 I won't be able to meet Mr. Greene in Boston until Thursday. I won't be able to meet Mr. Greene in Boston until this Thursday. I won't be able to meet Mr. Greene in Boston until next Thursday. また、今度は今度でも、今日が月曜日か金曜日かで今週または来週というように変わってくると思うのですが。できるだけ正確にお願いします。

• 英訳お願いします。

I want to ask you a favor, because I trust only you.I am going on vacation to America next month. Will you take care of my home while I am gone? おねがいがある。なぜならわたしはあなただけを信頼している。来月にバケーションでアメリカに行くよ。わたしの家を少し見ててくれないかな? 当たっていますか?宜しくお願いします。

• 至急★和訳お願いしますm(__)m

How are you doing today? Hope you are having a good day. I don't think that we are going to go out to sea for three months anymore. Our schedule, right now, is that we're going to go out to sea on the 21st until probably early november. it'll still be a month out but better than 3 months out. And I have a half day tomorrow and the day off on Sunday, and was wondering if you maybe wanted to go to like huis ten bosch or something. Can I ask you a question, what did your brother think of me? I didn't really get the chance to get to hang out with him and want to hang out another time, if that's ok with you and your brother ttyl

• 英訳をお願いします

I want to buy the knife Able: 1968 the tree kings deluxe. And I need guidance how I pay to you Together with shipping to Israel Because the shipment is not specified and there is an option Hubs