• ベストアンサー
  • 暇なときにでも

これはどう言う意味でしょうか。

I hope you had a great time and learned a lot from the topic we covered and I wish that you will book another class and I am excited to have another lesson with you.Once again thank you so much with your time. Thank you for considering me once again to help you in your English Communication skills Have a great night and take care 英会話レッスン終了後の先生のコメントです。 まだ数回しか受けたことがないのですが、 とても気に入っている先生です。長く受けたいと思っているのですが、 でもこれは自分以外の先生のレッスンも受けるようにと言う意味でしょうか。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数240
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • sknuuu
  • ベストアンサー率43% (408/934)

>これは自分以外の先生のレッスンも受けるようにと言う意味でしょうか いいえ、もう一度教えたいからまた別のクラスを予約してちょーだい、と言ってます I wish that you will book another class and I am excited to have ANOTHER LESSON WITH YOU.

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

あ~そういうことなんですね。 どうもありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 I have started your order and I have confirmed the address the shipping should be the same. Please let me know if you want to add anything on and thank you again for your shopping

• おおまかな和訳をお願いいたします。

thank you i have a store in west edmonton mall i try to find items that i can sell i will place a large order from you on the knifes you have for sale ..i will talk to the wife what knives will sell and let you know by monday i like honest sellers like your self thank you hope to do lot more biz with you soon ..thank you for refund i trust you to my store is large and do lots of biz with great sellers like your self thank you again

• この場合のthanは?

こんにちは。 最近二人の先生に英会話を習いはじめたんですが、忙しくなり一人の先生のレッスンを 辞めたい旨メールしました。 1ヶ月契約なので、事情を話し、このターンが終わったら辞めたいと言ったところ (まだ残っている)、 I understand your situation. It's OK to stop the lesson if you want to. We can have the lesson again once you are settled with your job. Just email me anytime. I hope you will find a good job soon. Shall I see you on Monday then? と返信が来ました。 このthenを調べましたが、  1. それでは、月曜日は会えますか? という意味の”それでは”か、 2. (仕事が決まってまた始めたいと思う)その時の月曜日に会いましょうか? の”その時”か、わかりません。 2ならそうしたいのですが、良いですか?と返したいんですが、まだターンは残っているのに いいのかな?とも思いますし・・・。 こんな簡単すぎる英語がわからなくてため息モノですが、どなたか教えて頂けないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• 私あてのトランプ大統領のメルマガ翻訳を希望します

私あての、トランプ大統領のメルマガですが、文章が何を伝えているか教えてください。出来れば日本語に訳してください。 Don’t worry -- we’ll take care of getting you and a friend to Palm Beach and reserving your room... ...You just have to decide who to bring for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. You are receiving this email at com Trump Make America Great Again Committee, 138 Conant Street, 2nd Floor, Beverly, MA 01915 We believe this is an important way to reach our grassroots supporters with the most up-to-date information regarding the efforts of the Trump Make America Great Again Committee and President Trump, and we’re glad you’re on our team. It’s because of grassroots supporters like you that we will Make America Great Again, and we appreciate your support. Thank you for all that you do!

• 意味を教えてください。

Thank you for your good wishes. というフレーズは新年の挨拶の返事に使えるでしょうか? 「新年の挨拶、ありがとうございます」という意味にもとれるので、返信に使おうかと思っているのですが。 文の最後に新年の挨拶のお返しに、以下のフレーズをこの時期に使っても大丈夫でしょうか? I hope you and your family will have a great year. それとも、こういうフレーズは「Thank you for your good wishes.」のすぐ後の文の一番最初に持って来た方がいいのでしょうか? もっと、気のきいたフレーズがあったら教えてください。 ちなみに海外はドバイです。

• 「他の英会話スクールに行くことになった」を英語で!

英会話を習おうと、ネイティブの先生がやっている近所の英会話スクールのお試しレッスンに一度行き、そこで次回の予約をしたのですが、友人に誘われて違う英会話スクールに通うことになりました。 そこで前者の英会話スクールの方にお断りのメールを英文でしたいです。 前者のスクールはすごく感じのよいところで、友人から誘われなければそこに決めていたかもしれないくらいのところだったので、できるだけ丁寧な表現をしたいです。 自分で書いてみたのですが、もっとよい表現があれば教えてください! よろしくお願いします! Thank you for the last Friday lesson. I'm afraid I need to decline for our lessons. (I should to go to another English school my friend have been going.) So I'm sorry, I would like to cancel our lesson at next Friday too. If there is another opportunity, please offer your support again.

• 次の英文を翻訳してください。

Great job oo! Thank you for helping me get this book also. If there are other ways you would like to learn I have worksheets and will help any way I can. Just let me know what you want to learn and we will go from there. I am looking forward to another lesson tomorrow! よろしくお願いします。

• この英文の意味,,,こんなニュアンスですか?

Ok sorry all I make you upset will not do again and good to know you as well bye thank you. ”わかったよ すべては私があなたの気分を悪くさせた。もうそんなことはしない。 あなたがそんな人だとわかってよかった。 さよなら ありがとう”

• 英語の添削お願いします。

語学学校を卒業するにあたりスピーチをしなければいけません。 文章を考えたのですが添削してもらえますか? Thank you everyone,especially.....Thank you my friends. I've spend in here for three months.I could have a lot of friend and experience.I had a great time in here. I want to talk about a lot more if there is an opportunity to meet you again.So,I'm going to continue to study English for improving my English level. I'll miss you.Have a good school life.Thank you. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語に詳しい方翻訳おねがいします。恐らく怒っていると思うのですが・・・

英語に詳しい方翻訳おねがいします。恐らく怒っていると思うのですが・・・ thank you for you quick and efficient responses, I need the homepage to track package, it was not in the last email! thank you again! i will email you once received! Also i will comment on your page!!