• 締切済み

和訳をお願いします。

1,you musn’t stake your reputation on guaranteeing a man like that. 2,he’s being too friendly. he must be up to some kind of stratagem. 3.some corporate leaders of today will be the fallen angels of tomorrow. 4,the goverment says that it will sell all stocks in goverment-affiliated firms by the end of the fiscal 2013. 5,in order to sell as many home units as possible, builders in slow markets will often give hidden discounts. 6.minds, like bodies, will often sall into a pimpled, ill-conditioned state from mere excess of comfort.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。  あんな男の保証をするなんてあなたの沽券に関わる。 2。  彼、いやに愛想がいいな、何か企んでいるに違いない。 3。  きょうの、会社の重鎮は、あすの堕落した天使だ。 4。   政府は、政府関係の会社の株を2013年財政年度の終わりまでに手放すと言う。 5。  出来るだけ多くの家が売れるように、売れ行きの思わしくない建築業者は目に見えない割引をする。 6。 精神は、身体と同じで、快楽が多すぎると、ニキビだらけの手入れの悪い状態に入る。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をおねがいします!!

何度も申し訳ございません これで最後にします 次の英文を日本語に直して下さい またカッコ内のsellを適当な形に直して下さい。 Bicycling Magazine predicts that in five or six years, about 10% of all bicycles (sell) in Japan will be electric. That’s about 1 million bikes a year. As companies make more of these bikes, prices will drop, and sales will continue to increase. おねがいします

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 On the day you meet he will impress you, and in the days and hours afterwards he will haunt you. That is the only word for it. He will make an impact on the depth of your being that barely registers, except that in the time that follows you will not be able to think of any man but him.. He will seem striking, alluring in some way that you cannot fathom, and which has nothing to do with his looks, as though a chord is struck in your deeper soul, or the innermost chambers of your being. You will recognize him, not only from the description, which is in a sense quite bland, but something inside of you will be mesmerized. All day and days afterwards he will have stamped his indelible impression on your mind and you’ll keep thinking back to him, to the meeting, to the man, to the warm kindling feeling inside of you. Like a curtain of a dream it will drop across you life. It will be that mystical, that beautiful, yet real and solid too.

• 和訳してください(+_+)

So it may seem that there are no limits to the body,and that we will continue to see new records forever. Can this really be so? Isn't it likely that men and women will gradually approach some absolute limits? Most of the recent improvements in sports records have been the result of improvements in diet, coaching and training methods, and the increasing number of people participating in sports. In a few sports such as skiing and pole-vaulting, improvements in equipment have made a big difference. Again, some people fear that we may be reaching the limits. The pressure to break records has often had unfortunate results, such as the secret use of dangerous drugs (sometimes called "doping").

• 和訳をお願いしたいです

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に。 お願いできますでしょうか? ミスなどありましたらご指摘いただけるとありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。 The ninth house of the horoscope can also reveal a few more fragments of your soul mates background. The environment your partner will have come from originally is a town or city in a built up area. It was modern in his childhood. The lover will have a wonderfull voice. He may have some special vocal gift. Though his conversation will flit from one subject to another, ever changing like a flame. He ill have many books and will like study and may have a talent for language and words. These will figure in his life in some way. The ninth house also shows if you will like or dislike his close relatives, your prospective in laws. this sign suggests that you will have an ambivalent relationship or attitude towards them. You may not altogether like or trust them. They will seem two faced. There may be many ups and downs between you and them. Some you will like, some you wont.

• 和訳をお願いします!

英語のサンタの本?エッセイ?の一部なんですが、英語が全くわからないので 和訳していただけないでしょうか? Some little children doubt that Santa still lives because often their letters, for one reason or another, never seem to reach him. Nurses in hospitals know who some of these children are. Teachers in great city schools know others. Dear children of yesterday, won’t you try to seek out these trusting children of today and make sure that their letters in some way may reach Santa Claus so that “he will continue to make glad that heart of childhood”? That, I believe, is the best way of proving there is a Santa Claus, for ourselves and for the children. What will you tell your children about Santa Claus someday?

• 和訳をお願いしたいです

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に。 お願いできますでしょうか。 ミス等ありましたらご指摘いただけるとありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The path you will take with regards this future relationship will go against tradition and so may in some way be a lonely path. Your future partner will be virtuous and handsome but his looks will be clouded and he will make no great show of them, due to some blemish or other defect that he is conscious of even if others are not. He has perhaps never liked himself or how he looks. In the "live in" relationship with your soulmate, you are likely to move together to live in a larger home. That is untraditional, or different from the traditions of your background, and in a lonely place. The house will be grand and noble in its own way, with large windows, but may far away from your past environment. The moon in square with Jupiter, will cause an illness, or a peculiar trouble nearly every seventh year of your married life. This is an old pattern, it is not exact but it will be close to being correct and it will sometimes make you look to the past, to older lingering loves and regrets. There is also some danger you could overreach things then, making decisions that go against your own better feelings and instincts.

• できるだけ早く和訳お願いします!!すみません!!

"There is no good talking to him," said a Dragonfly, who was sitting on the top of a large brown bulrush ; "no good at all, for he has gone away." "Well, that is his loss, not mine," answered the Rocket. "I am not going to stop talking to him merely because he pays no attention . I like hearing myself talk. It is one of my greatest pleasures. I often have long conversations all by myself, and I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." "Then you should certainly lecture on Philosophy," said the Dragon-fly ; and he spread a pair of lovely gauze wings and soared away into the sky. "How very silly of him not to stay here! " said the Rocket. "I am sure that he has not often got such a chance of improving his mind. However, I don't care a bit. Genius like mine is sure to be appreciated some day;" and he sank down a little deeper into the mud. After some time a large White Duck swam up to him. She had yellow legs, and webbedfeet, and was considered a great beauty on account of her waddle. " Quack, quack, quack," she said. " What a curious shape you are! May I ask were you born like that, or is it the result of an accident?" "It is quite evident that you have always lived in the country," answered the Rocket, "otherwise you would know who I am. However, I excuse your ignorance. It would be unfair to expect other people to be as remarkable as oneself. You will no doubt be surprised to hear that I can fly up into the sky, and come down in a shower of golden rain."

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分となります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The sun fell in your twelfth celestial house at birth, this is also the house of the hidden. It means that your soul mate will be a man of obscurity, or if he has power it will be behind the scenes. Not an open status. He may have hidden ambitions and aims in life to do with his Career. He will rise out of difficulty and obscurity. To become someone more important The love will be one that helps you overcome personal obstacles, inhibitions, or things that have got in the way of finding love before. It’s a love that l is like a light on a dark lonely road,, compelling like a distant flame that never goes out, it can seem to help you find the way ahead in your life, or help you carry on. It will make all the things you have struggled against in the past worthwhile.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分ですので、内容が中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The souls mates constitution is more tenuous, or more psychosomatic than most. Though he will seem robust. There is also something about your initial relationship that will be clandestine, or hidden away. Though it is not clear why. Both of you like truth and dislikes to have a messy life. He has various sensitivities, food intolerances that he may deny. If he gets his feet wet, or gets soaked in a down pour he will almost certainly contract a cold from it, You will be modest or reserved about your own needs, and will love unconditionally. You will help him in many ways, in times of anxiety.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

英文を和訳していただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分となります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 You will attain a marriage partnership, that will be permanent, solid, and secure. A marriage that will be worth waiting for and enduring some emotional or physical hardship for. This obstacle is shown by the planet Saturn who is retrograde and just on the border of the horoscope area where he could have a mild influence, so the obstacle is not as deep and difficult as you may fear. It may just be that the courtship is very slow to move forwards.