粒子散乱の特徴とその関係

このQ&Aのポイント
  • この文章は、粒子の散乱特性とそれに関連する現象について述べています。
  • 粒子の散乱は、特定の範囲内で対称的なパターンを持ち、散乱が起こることが多いことがわかっています。
  • また、散乱の特徴は、初期の衝突パラメータと終了の衝突パラメータに関連しています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

この文章の和訳を教えてください。

At first sight, from these figures, a symmetric pattern with respect to b_i~=0 holds approximately and a large scattering occurs in the region 1.5≦|b_i~|≦6. This is because a particle of which |b_i~| lies between 1.5 and 6 enters the Hill sphere and, hence, is scattered heavily. When |b_i~| is less than about 1.0, the feature of the scattering takes a new aspect. The gyrocenter of a particle comes slowly close to the planet whereas the particle rotates rapidly around the gyrocenter. When the distance between the planet and the gyrocenter is several times as short as the Hill radius, the gyrocenter of the particle gradually turns back to the opposite side of the y-axis, as if it were reflected by a mirror. The feature of the scattering is the same as that for the case e_i~=0. For the final impact parameter, b_f~, and the eccentricity, e_f~, we have again the relations b_f~=-b_i~ and e_f~=e_i~. (3・10) よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

これらの図から一見したところ、b_i~が0の場合に関する左右対称のパターンはおおよそ保たれており、大きな散乱は、b_i~の絶対値が1.5と同じかそれよりも大きく、6と同じかそれよりも小さな領域で起こる。これは1.5から6の間のb_i~の絶対値を持つ粒子がヒル球に入ることにより、激しく散乱するからである。 b_i~の絶対値が1.0ぐらいより小さい時、散乱の特徴は一変する。粒子それ自体がジャイロセンターの周りを急速に回転する一方、粒子個々のジャイロセンターはゆっくりと惑星に近づいていくのである。惑星とジャイロセンターの距離がヒル球の半径の数分の一ほど短くなった時、粒子のジャイロセンターは、あたかも鏡によって反射したかのように、徐々にY軸の反対側へと折り返していく。散乱の特徴はeが0の場合のそれと同じである。最終的な衝撃パラメーター b_f~と離心率 e_f~については、再び次のような関係となる。 b_f~=-b_i~ and e_f~=e_i~. (3・10)

stargazer1231
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

When |b_i~| is relatively large (e.g., |b_i~|≧5), a particle passes through the region far from the Hill sphere of the planet without a significant influence of the gravity of the planet. As seen from Figs. 1(a) and (b), both the impact parameter, b_f~, and the eccentricity, e_f~, at the final stage are not so much different from those at the initial, i.e., a particle is hardly scattered in this case. When 3≦|b_i~|≦5, as seen from Fig. 1(a) and (b), a particle is scattered a little by the gravity of the planet and both |⊿b~| and |⊿e~| increase gradually with the decrease in |b_i~|, where ⊿b~=b_f~-b_i~ (3・1) and ⊿e~=e_f~-e_i~.     (3・2) よろしくお願いします。

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

For the cases where |b_i~| is smaller than about 5.7, a particle with δ*=0 can enter the Hill sphere. The same as for the case e_i~=0, a particle which enters the Hill sphere revolves around the planet and after the complicated motion it escapes from the Hill sphere. As a result of this, the particle has quite different osculating orbital elements at the final stage from the initial. At the same time, a particle sometimes happens to be able to collide with the planet during the revolution. As |b_i~| decreases, the region of δ*, with which a particle experiences a large angle scattering or a direct collision, propagate on both sides around δ*=0 as seen from Fig.7. We can also see from this that the region of |b_i~| where a particle is largely scattered or collides with the planet, is shifted outward (i.e., to the side of large values of |b_i~| in comparison with that for the case e_i~=0). This is due to the fact that a particle has a finite eccentricity in this case and it can come close to the Hill sphere near the perigee point even if the impact parameter |b_i~| is relatively large. Fig.7. The change of the eccentricity ⊿e~ versus the parameter δ*, for particle orbits with various values of b_i~ and with e_i~=4. As b_i~ decreases from 6.0 to 2.0, the regions where a large scattering occurs spread to both sides of δ*=0. For b_i~=1, particles return half way to an opposite side of b_i~=0, conserving the initial eccentricity. 長文になりますが、どうかよろしくお願いします。

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

In the cases 1.5≦|b_i~|≦3, a particle comes near the planet and, in many cases, is scattered greatly by the complicated manner. Especially, as seen from Fig. 2, all particles with the impact parameter |b_i~| in the range between 1.8 and 2.5, of which interval is comparable, as an order of magnitude, to the Hill radius, enter the Hill sphere of the planet. Such a particle, entering the Hill sphere, revolves around the planet along the complicated orbit. After one or several revolutions around the planet it escapes out of the Hill sphere in most cases, but it sometimes happens to collide with the planet as described later. Fig.2. Examples of particle orbits with various values of b_i~ and with e_i~=0. The dotted circle represents the Hill sphere. All the particles with 1.75<b_i~<2.50 enter the sphere. よろしくお願いします。

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

We have two kinds of the final stage of the particle orbit: One is the scattering case and another is the collisional case. For the scattering case, after the passage near the planet a particle orbit settles again to the Keplerian at the region far from the planet. The final orbital elements (b_f~, e_f~, ε_f, δ_f), of course, are different from the initial owing to the gravitational interaction with the planet. On the other hand, we regard the case as the collision of the particle with the planet when the distance between the particle and the center of the planet becomes smaller than the planetary radius, r_p, which is given in the units adopted here by       r_p=R_p/R=(3M/4πρ)^(1/3)/R,        =4.57×(10^-3)h/(R/1AU),         (2・12) where R_p and R are the radius of the planet in ordinary units and the distance between the planet and the Sun, respectively. どうかよろしくお願いします。

• これの和訳を教えてください。

The gyrocenter of a particle comes slowly close to the planet whereas the particle rotates rapidly around the gyrocenter. When the distance between the planet and the gyrocenter is several times as short as the Hill radius, the gyrocenter of the particle gradually turns back to the opposite side of the y-axis, as if it were reflected by a mirror. The feature of the scattering is the same as that for the case e=0. For the final impact parameter, bf, and the eccentricity, ef, we have again the relations bf=-bi and ef=ei. (3・10) お手数ですが、和訳をよろしくお願いいたします。

• この和訳を教えてください。

The gyrocenter of a particle comes slowly close to the planet whereas the particle rotates rapidly around the gyrocenter. When the distance between the planet and the gyrocenter is several times as short as the Hill radius, the gyrocenter of the particle gradually turns back to the opposite side of the y-axis, as if it were reflected by a mirror. The feature of the scattering is the same as that for the case e=0. For the final impact parameter, bf, and the eccentricity, ef, we have again the relations bf=-bi and ef=ei. (3・10) 長い文章ですが、和訳をよろしくお願いいたします。

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

It should be noticed that when δ*=0 the perigee of a purely Keplerian orbit lies on the x-axis. For the orbital calculations, b_i~ is taken in the range between -10 to 10 and δ* is varied from -π to π. When |b_i~| is about 10, the perigee distance from the planet is larger than several times the Hill radius. Thus, the particle is hardly scattered and keeps almost the same orbital elements as the initial during the encounter. When |b_i~| is as small as 6, however, a particle begins to interact with the planet appreciably only in the vicinity of δ*=0 and the orbital elements are slightly changed. よろしくお願いします。

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

3.2. For the case e_i~=4  As seen from Fig.6, an orbit with a finite eccentricity curls (|b_i~|<4(e_i~/3)) or waves (|b_i~|>4(e_i~/3)) for the purely Keplerian motion which is realized when the planetary mass is very small or a particle is far from the planet. Therefore, δ, which is the relative phase differnce between the planet and the perigee point of the particle orbit near the planet, is expected to be one of the important parameters for determining the features of the two-body encounters. It is convenient to introduce, here, a phase parameter δ*, in place of δ, defined as δ*=δ-ε/(1-a^(3/2)).            (3・7) どうかよろしくお願いします。

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

A particle, which escapes again from the Hill sphere, is scattered largely whose orbital elements at the final stage are much different from those of the initial; i.e., in some cases Δb~ and Δe~ are about ten times as large as the Hill radius (see Figs. 1(a) and (b)). Nevertheless, we have found that |b_i~|≦|b_f~|≦7; the former is easily deduced. Noticing that the Jacobi integral, which is given by, E_J=((e~^2)/2)-((3b~^2)/8)+9/2)h^2+O(h^3), (3・3) is conserved during the particle motion, we have b_f~^2=((4e_f~^2)/3)+b_i~^2>b_i~^2, (3・4) for the case e_i~=0. Fig. 1. (a) The relations between b_i~ and b_f~ and (b) between b_i~ and e_f~ for the case e_i~=0. よろしくお願いします。

• これの和訳をお願いします。

It should be noticed that b~ means the distance of the gyrocenter of a particle from the circular orbit of the planet and, hence, is regarded as an impact parameter on the analogy of the scattering problem in a free space. よろしくお願いします。