粒子軌道の最終段階:散乱と衝突

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 散乱の場合、惑星の近くを通過した後、粒子の軌道は再び惑星から遠いケプラー軌道に定着します。
  • 最終的な軌道要素(b_f〜、e_f〜、ε_f、δ_f)は、もちろん、惑星との重力相互作用により、初期のものとは異なります。
  • 一方、粒子と惑星の中心との距離が惑星の半径r_pよりも小さくなると、粒子の惑星との衝突を考慮します。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

この文章の和訳をお願いします。

We have two kinds of the final stage of the particle orbit: One is the scattering case and another is the collisional case. For the scattering case, after the passage near the planet a particle orbit settles again to the Keplerian at the region far from the planet. The final orbital elements (b_f~, e_f~, ε_f, δ_f), of course, are different from the initial owing to the gravitational interaction with the planet. On the other hand, we regard the case as the collision of the particle with the planet when the distance between the particle and the center of the planet becomes smaller than the planetary radius, r_p, which is given in the units adopted here by       r_p=R_p/R=(3M/4πρ)^(1/3)/R,        =4.57×(10^-3)h/(R/1AU),         (2・12) where R_p and R are the radius of the planet in ordinary units and the distance between the planet and the Sun, respectively. どうかよろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

粒子軌道には2種類の最終段階がある、すなわち拡散する場合と衝突する場合である。粒子拡散では、惑星の近くを通過後、粒子軌道は惑星から離れた領域で再びケプラーの法則に落ち着く。勿論最終的な軌道要素(b_f~, e_f~, ε_f, δ_f)は、惑星との重力相互作用のせいで初期とは違っている。一方我々は、粒子と惑星の中心の間の距離がこの実験で用いた単位系で与えられた惑星の半径 r_p、よりも小さくなった時の、惑星と粒子が衝突する場合に注目している。    r_p=R_p/R=(3M/4πρ)^(1/3)/R, =4.57×(10^-3)h/(R/1AU),  (2・12) 上記数式において、R_p と R はそれぞれ、通常単位での惑星の半径と、惑星と太陽間の距離とする。

stargazer1231
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• この文章の和訳を教えてください。

At first sight, from these figures, a symmetric pattern with respect to b_i~=0 holds approximately and a large scattering occurs in the region 1.5≦|b_i~|≦6. This is because a particle of which |b_i~| lies between 1.5 and 6 enters the Hill sphere and, hence, is scattered heavily. When |b_i~| is less than about 1.0, the feature of the scattering takes a new aspect. The gyrocenter of a particle comes slowly close to the planet whereas the particle rotates rapidly around the gyrocenter. When the distance between the planet and the gyrocenter is several times as short as the Hill radius, the gyrocenter of the particle gradually turns back to the opposite side of the y-axis, as if it were reflected by a mirror. The feature of the scattering is the same as that for the case e_i~=0. For the final impact parameter, b_f~, and the eccentricity, e_f~, we have again the relations b_f~=-b_i~ and e_f~=e_i~. (3・10) よろしくお願いします。

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

These come from the fact that for small values of b~ and μ, as considered here, Eqs.(2・1) and (2.2) are approximately symmetric with respect to the y-axis. Now, we will see features of collision of a particle with the planet. It should be noticed that, as mentioned in §2, the radius of the planet changes with the distance between the Sun and the planet is assigned. Here we will concentrate on the collision near the orbit of the present Earth. よろしくお願いします。

• これの和訳をお願いします。

It should be noticed that b~ means the distance of the gyrocenter of a particle from the circular orbit of the planet and, hence, is regarded as an impact parameter on the analogy of the scattering problem in a free space. よろしくお願いします。

• これの和訳を教えてください。

The gyrocenter of a particle comes slowly close to the planet whereas the particle rotates rapidly around the gyrocenter. When the distance between the planet and the gyrocenter is several times as short as the Hill radius, the gyrocenter of the particle gradually turns back to the opposite side of the y-axis, as if it were reflected by a mirror. The feature of the scattering is the same as that for the case e=0. For the final impact parameter, bf, and the eccentricity, ef, we have again the relations bf=-bi and ef=ei. (3・10) お手数ですが、和訳をよろしくお願いいたします。

• この和訳を教えてください。

The gyrocenter of a particle comes slowly close to the planet whereas the particle rotates rapidly around the gyrocenter. When the distance between the planet and the gyrocenter is several times as short as the Hill radius, the gyrocenter of the particle gradually turns back to the opposite side of the y-axis, as if it were reflected by a mirror. The feature of the scattering is the same as that for the case e=0. For the final impact parameter, bf, and the eccentricity, ef, we have again the relations bf=-bi and ef=ei. (3・10) 長い文章ですが、和訳をよろしくお願いいたします。

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

It should be noticed that when δ*=0 the perigee of a purely Keplerian orbit lies on the x-axis. For the orbital calculations, b_i~ is taken in the range between -10 to 10 and δ* is varied from -π to π. When |b_i~| is about 10, the perigee distance from the planet is larger than several times the Hill radius. Thus, the particle is hardly scattered and keeps almost the same orbital elements as the initial during the encounter. When |b_i~| is as small as 6, however, a particle begins to interact with the planet appreciably only in the vicinity of δ*=0 and the orbital elements are slightly changed. よろしくお願いします。

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

3.2. For the case e_i~=4  As seen from Fig.6, an orbit with a finite eccentricity curls (|b_i~|<4(e_i~/3)) or waves (|b_i~|>4(e_i~/3)) for the purely Keplerian motion which is realized when the planetary mass is very small or a particle is far from the planet. Therefore, δ, which is the relative phase differnce between the planet and the perigee point of the particle orbit near the planet, is expected to be one of the important parameters for determining the features of the two-body encounters. It is convenient to introduce, here, a phase parameter δ*, in place of δ, defined as δ*=δ-ε/(1-a^(3/2)).            (3・7) どうかよろしくお願いします。

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

According to Hayashi et al., We will adopt the system of units where the distance between the planet and the Sun, the sum of their masses and the angular velocity of the rotation of the planet are all unity. When the coordinate is chosen such that the (x,y) plane coincides with the rotational plane of the planet, i.e., the ecliptic plane, the Sun and the planet are at rest on the x-axis and the planet is at the origin, then the equations of motion are given by (Szebeheley^10)),            x’’-2y’=-∂U/∂x,          (2・1)             y’’+2x’=-∂U/∂y,         (2・2) where U is the effective potential, described as                U=-(μ/r_1)-((1-μ)/r_2)-((1/2)r^2)+U_0.         (2・3) よろしくお願いします。

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

In the cases 1.5≦|b_i~|≦3, a particle comes near the planet and, in many cases, is scattered greatly by the complicated manner. Especially, as seen from Fig. 2, all particles with the impact parameter |b_i~| in the range between 1.8 and 2.5, of which interval is comparable, as an order of magnitude, to the Hill radius, enter the Hill sphere of the planet. Such a particle, entering the Hill sphere, revolves around the planet along the complicated orbit. After one or several revolutions around the planet it escapes out of the Hill sphere in most cases, but it sometimes happens to collide with the planet as described later. Fig.2. Examples of particle orbits with various values of b_i~ and with e_i~=0. The dotted circle represents the Hill sphere. All the particles with 1.75<b_i~<2.50 enter the sphere. よろしくお願いします。

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

Furthermore, ρ is the density of the planet and is taken to be 4.45g/cm^3 according to Lewis. The values of r_p/h are tabulated in Table I for various regions from the Sun. It is to be noticed that the planetary radius decreases as the increase in the distance from the Sun in the system of units adopted here.   Orbital calculations are performed by means of the 4th order Runge-Kutter-Gill method with an accuracy of double precision. よろしくお願いします。