何トンボでしょうか

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 日本の種類の蜻蛉についての質問です。
  • 日本の蜻蛉の種類について詳しく教えてください。
  • 日本に生息する蜻蛉の中から何のトンボが飛んでいるのか知りたいです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

何トンボでしょうか

どういった種類の蜻蛉なのでしょうか。場所は日本です。 He would sit on the stone steps leading up to the porch and watch the scene around him. One day there was a large dragonfly that kept flying past, back and forth, about twenty yards in front of him. It flew in a straight line four of five feet above the ground, and when it reached a certain point it would turn around and fly back, again in a straight line. Everything about the creature was beautiful: its large eyes the color of green jade, its black and yellow stripes, the strong line of its body from the tight, thin waist to the end of its tail; and in particular its remarkably decisive movements.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1
b-e-d___Busaiku
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 また変な画にかえましたね!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

Before it fell into ruin Stonehenge must have had much of the grandeur of an Egyptian temple, which, despite its circu-iar shape, in some ways it resembles, and that it was temple there can be little doubt. Surrounded by a ditch and bank, it stood, as it were, upon a plinth, complete, classical in its iso-lation, and Neolithic worshippers on its perimeter would watch the procession of priests about the ambulatory, and the great trilithons. It would be not unlike watching the performance of a play, and perhaps Stonehenge is the prototype of the 'round' in which medieval miracle plays were presented, and ultimately of the ’wooden O' for which Shakespeare wrote.

• pull up the photo

Today in manufacturing class, I was hanging out with my friend Ian. We were in a larger group of boys and he started bragging about how this girl had sent him a topless photo. He then proceeded to pull up the photo and pass it around. pull up the photoの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• acknowledge

The reason I ask is because a close friend of mine started seeing the school counselor a lot before summer, and he confided in me that it was because his mom was treating him poorly at home. I'm really sad for him, but I'm also confused by the examples he gave me of what his mom did to him: she always yelled at him; she would refuse to acknowledge him for two weeks straight; acknowledge himはどう訳したら良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 困っています。次の英文の和訳をお願いします。

英語の文章なのですが、私には難しくて和訳ができないです。翻訳サイト等を使わずに、和訳をお願いできないでしょうか? The Greek Memoranda strategy is organised through two EAPs and their numerous interim revisions . The first EAP was launched in March 2010 . It issued 110 billion loans (80 billion from EU countries and 30 billion from IMF ) with 5.5 per cent interest rate , for the service of the external debt and the needs of the Greek economy with a time horizon (in term of its loans ) until 2013 . Then it was assumed that Greece would not be needing support and could borrow directly on the international markets . This means that the loan program was planned for the three-year period of 2010-13. Moreover , it was planned that BD in 2014 would be less than 3 per cent of GDP . It was also predicted that for the first two years of the program the economy would shrink by about 6.6 per cent and that cumulative growth of 5.3 per cent would follow in 2012-14 .

• 和訳お願いします

Which statement about Kronosaurus is NOT true? It lived in the sea that used to cover Australia. It stayed in the water all the time. Its teeth were very large. It was a very dangerous predator.

• 日本語訳を!!

お願いします (17) Patriotic writers like Livy took great pride in telling about brave Horatius and how he stopped the foreign attackers. Livy knew that the story was exaggerated and that his first-century readers wouldn't completely believe it. But he wasn't telling it to get the facts straight. He told it because it painted a picture of Roman courage at its best. Horatius represented the “true Roman.” (18) Even though Rome had abolished kingship, the Senate had the power to appoint a dictator in times of great danger. This happened in 458 BCE when the Aequi, an Italic tribe living west of Rome, attacked. The Senate sent for Cincinnatus, a farmer who had served as a consul two years earlier. The Senate's messengers found him working in his field and greeted him. They asked him to put on his toga so they might give him an important message from the Senate. Cincinnatus “asked them, in surprise, if all was well, and bade his wife, Racilia, to bring him his toga.... Wiping off the dust and perspiration, he put it on and came forward.” than the messengers congratulated Cincinnatus and told him that he had been appointed dictator of Rome.

• 英語ができる人、この英文をやくしていただけませんか

In 1995, 94.5% of the wood material used was produced in the country. However, with the nation’s rapid economic expansion there was a surge in demand for more wood material. With the rise of the strong yen, Japan bought more things from abroad, and material produced in Japan fell to 45.0% by 1970. Afterwards, this figure fell even further, and by 2000 the percentage of wood material produced in the country was only 18.2%. A large percentage of imported wood is wood pulp, the basic material for paper products.

• 日本語訳を! 7-(6)

お願いします。 (16) One day, maybe your children will work at Giza on King Khufu's children's pyramids. Maybe when your grandchildren row into the Mouth of the Lake they will tremble at the sight of the Great Sphinx. The statue has the body of a lion and the head of man. The Great Sphinx guards the Giza Plateau. It faces east with its face tilted slightly back to catch the first rays of the rising sun. It was built by the Pharaoh Khafre (Chephren), the son of King Khufu; he also built the second of the three pyramids at Giza. (17) In modern times the Sphinx still has the power to make one tremble even though its face is battered and its body scored from erosion. From its tail curled around its right haunch to the tip of its paws, the Sphinx would stretch out over most of a football field. It's tall enough to see over the top of a six-story building. The braided beard that once hung from the Sphinx's chin fell long ago nd smashed into bits. A scrap of faded color near one ear is all that's left of its once bright paint. All of the Sphinx would have crumbled if it hadn't spent most of its life protectively buried in sand that had blown around it. (18) The Sphinx was up to its neck in sand 3,400 years ago. According to the inscriptions on a stone tablet known as the Dream Stela, which sits between the Sphinx's paws, Prince Thutmose "came traveling at the time of midday. He rested in the shadow of the great god." In a dream, the Sphinx whispered in the prince's ear promising him, "I shall give you the kingship," if the prince would just clear away the sand. Some say that the prince made the whole story up to get away with murder. He was not next in line for the throne. His brother should have been king. Prince Thutmose had his brother killed and became King Thutmose IV. The Egyptians might have driven a murderer off the throne, but who was going to argue with the word of the Sphinx? If you had been here, would you?

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

The village itself had been destroyed by repeated artillery bombardments, but underneath it was a maze of German strongpoints. Despite this the 20th Division attack succeeded, captured its three objectives and reaching the Ginchy-Wedge Wood road, east of Guillemont. Elsewhere British attacks on Ginchy and further west around the front met with little or no success on 3 September. The advance east of Guillemont continued over the next three days. By the end of 6 September the British had reached their target line, around Leuze Wood, and were ready to turn north to deal with Ginchy. Everything would soon be in place for the next big attack, at Flers-Courcelette.

• 和訳をお願いします!

和訳をお願いします! I think that he’s an incredible dreamer, incredibly naïve, he’s incredibly smart in what he wants to be smart at he’s one of those guys that knows ten thousand little things but doesn’t know much about one big thing and it was really fun, it was really fun to read and... Again there was something inspiring about it, there was something child like about it. There was something oddly brave about it and the thing that was very cool about the part to me was that he’s a simple guy and in his simplicity he doesn’t over think the world. And so he just lets the world happen to him and I think that that’s a blessing a lot of the time. ある俳優のインタビューです。 自分の役柄について聞かれ答えているのですが、どうしても意味が理解できないんです。。。 長文ですが宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m