• ベストアンサー

添削お願いします1

(添削お願いします。) Can you correct? Please correct. Would you like to tell me the way of another speaking?

noname#177461
noname#177461
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

Seems I didn't get your point. Sorry for that. Let me try to answer your question again. 「添削お願いします」 can be translated into the following: Could you correcct my...? Well, the word "correct" is, in grammatical term, a transitive verb. Therefore, you need an object. If you say something like "Could you correct?" Native speakers of English will definitely ask you, "Correct what?" So you might as well say "Could you correct my composition?" or "Could you correct grammatical mistakes in this essay?" Now I believe I 've got the point.

noname#177461
質問者

お礼

Oh...sorry.Transitive verb needs object absolutely,you say? Thank you very much. You are modest to answer this bad inqiry. Well, I'ii say 「Could you correct my composition?」

その他の回答 (2)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

このあたりで、場面の無い添削の限界を感じます。 1。  Can you correct? 2。  Please correct. 3。  Would you like to tell me the way of another speaking?   1を言われたら僕なら Of course 「勿論」と言ってそっぽを向きます。2は命令で、召使いにはいいでしょう。1も2も、文法的には正しい文です。    3。は非文で、Would you like to tell me another way of saying? あたりが「添削」。How else? も時と場合では可能でしょう。     誰が、誰に、どんな状況のもとで「直してくれ」と言っているのかで違います。日本語でも「直せるか?」(1に相当)、「直せ」(2に相当)では、正しい日本語でも使えない場合があるのと同じです。

noname#177461
質問者

お礼

Oh...3 is a big fault according to you. Sorry.Very sorry. I want to look for best expression. Only. Just only it. I was wrong .Forgive me. But it's very important,because this word will be title of this inquiry「series」. Well, 「Can you tell me another way of saying? 」 「How else do you tell me the way of saying?」 What's「非文」? As「飛蚊症」name of sick of eyes、I kyou. Thank you very much for your answar.

回答No.1

もっと文脈があればよいのですが、以下のような感じでしょう。 日本人Aさん:(私の使った間違った英語??を)言い直せますか? 日本人Aさん:(私の使った間違った英語??を)言い直してください。 ネイティブ: 別のいい方で(=私が直した言い方で)あたなた私に話したいのですか? だと類推します。

noname#177461
質問者

お礼

I am sorry about my foolish ability. I want to know what to say about 「添削お願いします」. only. Just only I want to say. Thank you very much for your answer.

関連するQ&A

• 英文メールの添削をお願いします。

初めまして。 企業のインターンシップに応募する前に、問い合わせメールを送りたいと思っています。 添削をお願いいたします。 I am interested in applying for the position of ○○. I am a designer working for an advertising agency in Japan. I have created several websites of companies who started expanding into international markets. Your great results presented on the website impressed me so much and makes me willing to work for you. I would like to ask you the following questions; 1. How long would you expect to take an intern into employment? 2. Would you please let me know whether the intern is paid? 前後の決まり文句は省略しています。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の授業中:先生へ。

どんな言い方をすればいいか教えて下さい。 ご指摘ありがとうございました。(間違いを訂正してくれた時) Thanks for correcting me. Thank you for telling me.  Thanks for pointing out my mistake. あなたにこれらの文を添削してもらいたいんですけど。 I was wondering if you could correct these sentences for me? I'd like you to correct these sentences. I would like to have these senteces corrected. Would you please correct these sentences for me. Could you check my sentences for mistakes?(間違ってないかチェックしてもらえませんか?) It would be very helpful if you could correct these sentences.

• 英作文の添削おねがいします。

英作文の添削おねがいします。 言い回しや、文法におかしな点があれば、 もしくはもっと良い言い回しがあればご指摘ください。 設定 アメリカの町で道に迷って、誰かに助けをもとめる。 Me: Excuse me. I have lost my way to the Hotel Newton. Could you tell me where that is? すみません。ホテルニュートンまでの道がわからなくなってしまいました。 どこにあるか、教えて頂けますか?) Stranger: Hi. Yes, I think so. If I'm correct it's between 94 and 95 of the Broadway. (ハイ。多分分かるとおもうよ。たしかブロードウェイの94番と95番の間にあったんじゃなかったかな。) Me: Could you tell me what is the best way to get there. (どうやっていくのが一番良い方法ですか?) Stranger: You can take a taxi, or there is the bus that bring along you near the hotel. (タクシー拾ったっていいし、近くまで行くバスもあるよ) Me: Oh, really? Could you tell me Where the bus station is? (わぁ、ほんとに? バス停がどこにあるのか教えて頂けますか?) Stranger: Yes, It is up the street on the left. They run every 30 minutes. (この通りを行って、左側にあるよ。30分おきに出てるよ。) Me: Thank you!! (ありがとう) Stranger: You're welcome.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします!

英作文の添削をお願いします! 私は、もうすぐ受験をひかえている中学3年生です。 志望校に毎年出題されている英作文がとにかく苦手で苦戦しています。 相手に通学方法をたずねるとき Could you tell me the way to school? このような答え方で合っているのでしょうか。 また、school は the school と、どちらがいいのでしょうか。 受験までもう時間がないので、添削していただけるとすごく助かります。 厳しく添削!をお願いします。 また回答例も教えていただけるとなお嬉しいです! お手数お掛けしますが宜しくお願いいたします。

• From Tokyo to Shimane

Would you please show me the way to Shimane. No airplane,no ship.

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします!不定詞

1)I'm not proud of (my family being rich). 2)This dress needs (mending). 3)"Our trip to Tokyo was fun, wasn't it?" "Yes, it was great! I'm really looking forward (to going) there again sometime." 4)Would you mind (to close)the door? 5)If you happen (to seeing) John, please let me know. 6)The government has refused (to allow) foreign journalists into the area for several weeks. 7)Are you used (to singing) in public? 8)Her hobbies are (playing the guitar and singing). 9)"What would you like to do today?" "I feel like (going) for a drive." 10)We finally (succeeded to reach) the top of the mountain. ()内の穴埋めです。 解説や英訳も加えてくださると助かります。 添削よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 空所に入る適語を選ぶ(英語)

1、My jacket is the same as (). (1)you(2)your(3)yours(4)yourself 2、I forgot to bring a pen.Can you lend me (). (1)it(2)one(3)them(4)other 3、The price of water is higher than ()of beer in this country. (1)it(2)one(3)them(4)that 4、Would you like ()cup of coffee? (1)other(2)another(3)the other(4)the another 5、All living things depend on one (). (1)other(2)another(3)the other(4)the another 6、()of the students has to wear a uniform. (1)Each(2)Every(3)All(4)Some 7、This is not my bicycle but (). (1)somebody else(2)somebody's else (3)somebody else's(4)somebody elses' 8、I'm thirsty.Can you give me ()to drink? (1)some cold thing(2)something cold (3)could something(4)some cold 9、()present at the meeting were surprised at his appearance. (1)Any(2)Some(3)That(4)Those 10、Some of the boys like baseball and ()like soccer. (1)other(2)others(3)the other(4)another 11、The Olympics are held ()four years. (1)each(2)all(3)every(4)another 12、I don't like (). (1)your that necktie(2)that your necktie (3)your necktie of that(4)that necktieof yours 13、I have two cars.One is made in Japan, and()is made in Germany. (1)other(2)another(3)the other(4)the another 14、There are five chairs.I'll carry these two.Please carry(). (1)other(2)others(3)the other(4)the others お願いします!

• 添削よろしくお願いします

Thank you for the compliment:) Nothing could be make me happier:) [あの時言えなかったことを今更だけどこの場をかりて言うね!] I don't like death metal like "CANNIBAL CORPSE" but I'm very partial to the songs which you tell me!:D Above all, I enjoyed "WHISPERED" very much! It seems tough to get their CDs in Japan;| Metal music is not quite penetrate in Japan, so I was very pleased you to tell me various bands:D [字数制限でこれ以上書けなくて残念です…] メール文です。英文で間違っているところはないでしょうか??また、 [~]の部分2か所がうまく英語表現できませんでした…。 添削よろしくお願いします。

• Can you,Do youの返事にI'd love toは・・

こんばんは Would you like to come with me? ここのWouldがCanやDoでたずねられた時 (Can you...Do you...) この返事で I would love to.と答えても変ではないですか? お願いします

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

英文の添削をお願いします。 添付資料の写真を見て、もしケースが必要なら知らせてください。 ケースを送って欲しい場合は住所を私に教えてください。 Please see the photos attached and advice if you would like the case. Please provide me your address, if you would like the case. 作文したのですが英語が出来ないため添削お願いします。 よろしくお願いします。