• 締切済み

上手いこと訳せる方いませんか? Aladdin

ディズニーのアラジンに出てくる歌の歌詞です これどんな風に訳しますか? <One jump Ahead,Reprise>←曲名 Riffraff,street rat I don't buy that If only they'd look closer Would they see a poor boy? No.siree They'd find out There's so much more to me どなたかお願いします!

みんなの回答

• Nannette
  • ベストアンサー率26% (1499/5698)
回答No.1

ご質問に書かれているフレーズは“One jump Ahead”の歌詞の中には出てきませんので、各フレーズの前後の流れが読み取れません。したがって、各フレーズごとに推測で勝手に訳しました。役に立つかどうか…。  <One jump Ahead,Reprise>←曲名 → ひと足お先に(意訳:するりと身をかわす…) Riffraff,street rat → このくず、どぶねずみめ  I don't buy that → そりゃいただけないね If only they'd look closer → あいつらから寄ってきさえするなら Would they see a poor boy? No.siree            → あの可哀想な子をあいつらが面倒みるってかい?、とんでもねぇや They'd find out → あいつらきっと見つけるぜ  There's so much more to me → 俺にゃもう十分だ(意訳:もう結構ってもんだ…)

関連するQ&A

• このAladdinの曲の歌詞を訳せる人いませんか?

ディズニーのアラジンに出てくる歌の歌詞です これどんな風に訳しますか? <One jump Ahead,Reprise>←曲名 Riffraff,street rat I don't buy that If only they'd look closer Would they see a poor boy? No.siree They'd find out There's so much more to me どなたかお願いします! ちなみに私が訳すとこうなります 下層民、野良ねずみ そんなの僕が買ったもんじゃない (選んだんじゃない?) もし周りがもっと寄って見さえすれば 世間が貧しい男の子を見ると思いますか? いいえ 彼らは僕にすることがもっとあると思うだろう 日本語の吹き替えの歌詞とだいぶ違うように思うのですが・・・

• 英語 和訳

和訳お願いします (1)When people travel to other countries, they find that many things are different from the things in their own country. (2)It can be very hot in summer and very cold and snowy in winter. (3)People who come from hot countries often find that it is too cold for them in December, January, ane February. (4)It is sometimes difficult to talk to them on the street because they are always very busy and don't have much time.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

和訳お願いします。 What do astronauts see from their spaceship? What does space look like to them? They see blackness around them at all times. The stars are bright spots in the darkness. The nearest star, our sun, is so bright that they can`t look directly at it. They look at it only through windows that dim its light. The astronauts can see the earth. The other planets are very bright. They can also see many man-made satellites. They look bright against the blackness. But why does space it self look black? To find the answer, we should know what kinds of things we can see. We only see thing when light reaches our eyes from them. Seeing is really seeing light.

• 英文法の問題教えてください!

次の問題を教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 1 その子はあらゆる点で父親に似ていた。    The boy ( )( ) his father in every way. 2 彼はポケットにわずか3ドルしかなかった。   He had no ( )( ) three dollars in his pocket. 3 You should not despire people just because they are poor. You shold not look ( )( )people just because they are poor. 4 I liked baseball better than football in my boyhood. I ( ) baseball ( ) football in me bpuhood. 5 He talks very little. He is a man of ( )( ). 6 How would you like to go to a dance ? ( ) do you ( ) to going to a dance ? という問題です。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• "moments in life"を和訳すると?

"moments in life"という英文文章が気にいっています(下記に一部を示します)。 しかし、この文章のタイトルの"moments in life"の意味が良く分かりませんので教えて下さい。 MOMENTS IN LIFE There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real! When the door of happiness closes, another opens; but often times we look so long at the closed door that we don't see the one, which has been opened for us. Don't go for looks; they can deceive. Don't go for wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile, because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright, find the one that makes your heart smile. 以下省略します。 以上

• 『The Lovebirds』3

Eleanor Farjeonの『The Lovebirds』という短編からの質問です。 For the lovebirds were such wonderful birds!--they were not only wonderful to look at, with their smooth grass-green bodies and long blue tail-feathers, they were wonderful because they could give you a fortune for a penny; and you can't get a fortune much cheaper than that. 最後のand you can't get a fortune much cheaper than that.のthatは、a pennyのことですか? a pennyとone pennyという表現をした場合、意味は同じなのでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳お願いします

The latest craze is for TV psychics, a bunch of charismatic characters who stun members of the audience with revelations that can only come from dead relatives. Or so they would have you believe. Skeptics would first look for a rational explanation - and can usually find one. この文章がよくわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• Theirが何を指しているのか、教えて欲しいです

ある参考書より抜粋 Nowadays, some who suffer from diseases look to alternative medicine like naturopathy. The practitioners of alternative medicine often use methods different from those of their medical counterparts. They not only look at the physical signs of the disease but also dig much deeper into the physiological* and psychological condition of the patient. という英文の中で、of their medical counterparts. のtheirが何を指しているのかが分かりませんでした。 具体的に何を指しているのかについて、 回答よろしくお願いします!

• 英文と日本語訳があります。和訳は適切ですか?

We have discussed the increase in the number of working poor in Japan who often include freeters. Clearly, they have less money to spend than people with higher paying careers. Although the number of working poor has increased recently, the cost of renting a room has decreased only slightly. This has pushed some of the working poor to find new ways to find a place to sleep. Coincidentally, in the past decade, there are more restaurants and cafes that are open 24 hours a day. This has led to a new type of accommodation for the working poor. Renting a room is too costly for some of the working poor, but they do not want to join the homeless on the street. Instead, they sleep in fast food restaurants or Internet cafes, thus the term “net café refugees.” Here’s the story of a typical one. 和訳 しばしばフリーターを含めた日本のワーキングプアの数の増加について説明してきました。 あきらかに、彼らは高収入をもらう職業の人達よりも使える金額が少ないです。最近になってワーキングプアの数が増加しているにもかかわらず、部屋の賃貸料はほんのわずか減少しているだけです。このことがワーキングプアの一部に寝る為の場所を確保する新しい方法を見つけ出させる要因となっています。 偶然にも過去10年で、24時間オープンのレストランやカフェが増えています。これがワーキングプアの為の新しい宿泊施設へとつながりました。部屋を借りることはワーキングプアの一部の人にとってはとても負担が大きいのですが、彼らは路上のホームレスにはなりたくないのです。そういう人は代わりにファストフードレストランやインターネットカフェで眠るので、「ネットカフェ難民」という言い方をされます。代表的な例を見ていきましょう。

• your songの文法2

英語勉強の為にエルトンジョンのyour songを暗記したいと考えています。 そこで、文法も整理したいので、ご協力お願いします。 I don't have much money but boy if I did I'd buy a big house where we both could live このif I didについて質問です。 最初に金持ちでないと説明しています。 そこを受けて、もし金持ちだったらという意味で良いのでしょうか。 違う場合は、解説も含めて説明していただけると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。