浮気しないでね

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私の勘違いで変に終わってしまうことがないか確認してください。
  • 英語のやりとりで後の会話が噛み合っていない気がしています。
  • 後でじっくり話しましょう。忘れてください。全部冗談です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

補足の和訳お願いします。

英語のやりとりで最後の部分の文章が私の勘違いで変に終わってしまってないか確認お願いします。和訳はこちらで親切な方にして頂いている部分まではわかるんですが、後の会話がどうも噛み合ってない気がして… ______________________ A:浮気しないでね B:i am fooling around. caus e i have nothing to do!(俺っていいかげんだし、なんにもやることないからなあ→つまり浮気しないとはいえない状態ってこと) A:I know you're right(そうだろうねえ、そういう人だもんね) B:I am kidding(じょ、冗談だよ) A:really?(ホントかなあ~?) B:I just hope that you understand correctly.(自分とはこういう人間だと正確なことわかってほしかっただけなんだ) A:Yes, all right(はいはい、もう十分) B:let's talk face to face later. forget what i said. it is all a joke (あとでじっくり話そう。僕の言ったこと忘れて。全部冗談なんだからね) A:ok As for talking?I sleep a little. Because work is a late shift today B:;) A:Do you forget it though you talk? B:yes

noname#233940
noname#233940
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

前に私がお答えした会話の続きかと存じます。 A:ok As for talking?I sleep a little. Because work is a late shift today 「うん、わかった。あとでね?(※1)少し眠るわ。今日仕事遅番なの」 B:;) 「ウインク」 A:Do you forget it though you talk? 「話したこと忘れてくれた?」(※2) B:yes 「うん」 ※1:As for talkingだけだと意味をなさないのですが、おそらくあとで話すってことでいい?という感じでおっしゃったのかと推測します。ただ、相手の方がそのようにとってくださっているかは・・わかりません。でも私ならその後の言葉で多分こんな感じかと理解します) ※2:この訳も「気にしないでね」という意味でおっしゃったのかと推測いたします。

noname#233940
質問者

お礼

親切丁寧にご回答ありがとうございます。 なるほど。文にはなってるみたいで、安心しました。後は彼が私の拙い英語を理解してくれてるよう願います(^ν^)

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳

次の文を読み、【 】内を和訳せよ。 I want to talk about memory ― memory and the loss of memory ― about remembering and forgetting. My own memory was never a good one, but such as it is, or was, I am beginning to lose it, and I find this both a worrying and an interesting process. What do I forget? 【I won't say everything.】 普通に考えれば「私は何も言いたくない」ですが違うらしいのです どういう意味なのでしょうか?

• 和訳希望

Every glimpse I hope you feel it as I do, for it is what I am and ever I will be. 特に後半はチンプンカンプンです。和訳をお願いします。

• 和訳確認お願いします

it is up to you. if you do not wanna be my friend. i am ok with that, i know it is all my fault :( それは君次第だよ。もし、僕の友達になりたくないなら、それはそれでいい。僕は自分がした過ちを知ってるから。

• できるだけ早く和訳お願いします!!

"Somebody must listen ," answered the Frog, " and I like to do all the talking myself. It saves time, and prevents arguments." "But I like arguments," said the Rocket. "I hope not," said the Frog complacently. "Arguments are extremely vulgar, for everybody in good society holds exactly the same opinions. Good-bye a second time; I see my daughters in the distance;" and the little Frog swam away. "You are a very irritating person," said the Rocket, "and very ill-bred. I hate people who talk about themselves, as you do, when one wants to talk about oneself, as I do. It is what I call selfishness, and selfishness is a most detestable thing, especially to anyone of my temperament, for I am well known for my sympathetic nature. In fact, you should take example by me ; you could not possibly have a better model. Now that you have the chance you had better avail yourself of it, for I am going back to Court almost immediately. I am a great favourite at Court; in fact , the Prince and Princess were married yesterday in my honour. Of course you know nothing of these matters, for you are a provincial."

• 和訳をお願いします

すみません。こちらの英語の和訳をお願いいたします。 ☆We met, and were impressions different? ★sorry i don't get you ☆i got it ★you meant that you had nice time when in France ? ☆I was able to spend happy time in France But I felt that a story was necessary with more you in the same way as you I am blame,sorry I have misunderstood Please ignore this matter im so sorry ★don't worry :) everything is going to be alright :) you said :But I felt that a story was necessary with more you in the same way as you!! but i don't get you ☆I want to talk with you much more It is these contents that I wanted to send Do you understand a meaning? ★ye s ;) ☆I misunderstood these words “i don't get you’’ ★i don't understand you ☆But it was able to be already understood ★; )good night, i am going home ;) ☆good night

• 和訳お願いします

和訳をお願いします I don't Know what I can tell you any more. I am the bad guy ! I talked to her again, I know what is going on between you girls. I am pretty sure that You will find good man of your life. I am sorry for everything. Take care!! If you like calling me, just do it . you are good girl! I did not mean to hurt your feeling.

• 和訳確認お願いします。

☆Are you serious about our relationship? あなたは私達の関係を真剣に考えてるの? ★yes うん ★ i miss you 君に会いたいよ ☆i miss you too but、I don't want to be in halfway relationship with you! 私も!だけど、あなたとの関係を中途半端にしたくないの。 ★わかってる ★i come to japan to get job?? 僕が日本にきたら仕事がみつかるかな? ☆I think that there are a lot of Chinese working in Japan 日本でもたくさんの中国人が働いているから大丈夫だと思う ★But i don't speak japanese so far だけど、僕はまだ日本語がはなせない ☆yes,i see うん。そうだねー ☆But you have the present work,Please do not hurry でも、あなたには今の仕事があるから、急がなくていいよ ★yes, madam,you are very nice ナイスだね ☆Do you live in Japan for me? ★for a couple of years, yes ★cause i don't know how it is ☆later? ★if i like this place, of course, it is better to stay if i don't like it , what i can do ?? ☆Is it your work? ★no, i am talking about Japan ☆And then, I think you should live in France ★i don't really like France neigher ☆What country is good? ★it is dangerous, specially in paris ☆What do you really want to do? ★wow your english is so impressive now !!! :) ☆so?? ★i don't know, i am working here, so i stay ☆yes ok ★as i said before i want to work in japan for a while if my company could send me to japan ☆You're right ★but i don't know when, i could get this oppoturnity ☆it is so long time ★do you mind to tell me, why you want stay with me?? ☆Because I want to be with you,Why do you ask such a thing? ★cause you ask me first, longtime ago

• 和訳をお願いします!

You soon become absorbed in some book or other, and usually it is only much later 4(that) you realize you have spent far too much time there and must dash off to keep some forgotten appointment----- without buying a book, of course. This opportunity to escape the realities of everyday life is, I think, the main attraction of a bookshop. There are not many places where it is possible to do this. A music shop is very much like a bookshop. You can wander round such places to your heart's content. かっこ4のthatと同じ用法を含む文を次のなかから選んでください。 1 The fact is (that) I have nothing to do with the matter. 2 It is here (that) she was killed in a traffic accident. 3 It is so fine today (that) I feel like going out. 4 There is little hope (that) you will succeed. 5 I am sure he is poor but (that) he is sincere. 宜しくお願いします!

• 英訳していただけませんか?

メールの相手からの文なのですが、今から旅行に行くらしいところまでわかったのですが、その先の文がよくわかりません。 どなたか、詳しい方教えていただけませんでしょうか? 「If you want to write me while I am gone I would like that very much, One thing it will do is give you practice writing in English. Second thing it will do is let me know you did not forget about me 」 very much,はなにがvery much なのでしょうか?wii do is とはどう訳せばいいでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 長文・和訳をお願いしたいです。

長文なので大変だとは思いますが、和訳をお願いいたします。 また、この文体から察するに彼はどういった心境なのでしょうか?好意を抱いてくれてるのはわかるのですが、ど のくらいの好意でしょう?只のいい友達なのか、はたまた好きだけど恋人にはしたくない、という感じでしょうか? ↓ I really had a good time with you. You are a beautiful girl with a good heart. I could sense your good heart. I'm glad that you had a good time. I will be honest right now. I like you, but i have only been single since april. I must continue to be a single man. Since my ex girlfriend and i broke up, i have decided to devote myself to my music, and my career. My life has changed a lot recently, in good ways and bad ways, but i must continue focusing on myself. I gave much of myself to my ex girlfriend in the past and it was not good for me. Now i must do better myself and focus on my life.  I will always see you as a friend and someone in my heart. I'm sorry that i cannot commit to a relationship with anyone right now, but I do want to keep in touch with you and know that you are doing well. Email and message me whenever you would like. I am busy a lot but i do check my messages and email when possible. I do wish to hear from you. I also will never forget about you, I'm sure. And yes i did tell you, you are my angel. I felt a strong connection with you. Next time i come to japan, i look forward to spending more time with you and bonding with you. My flight to America is 4am on wednesday. Is there a way we could meet before i leave? I really am not sure. Please don't think that i will forget about you. I am an honest man and did feel strongly for you the time we spent together. I do travel and meet new people, but our memories will stay with me forever. I promise. Please feel good about the time we spent together, although it may be some time until we meet again.