少子化の原因と対策について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 日本では現在、子供の数が減少しています。
  • 結婚や子育てには多額の費用がかかるため、多くの若者が結婚しない傾向にあります。
  • 日本の経済状況が悪く、子供を育てるための十分な収入を得ることができないため、若者は結婚をためらっているのだと思います。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

自由英作文の添削をお願いします。 少子化について原因と対策を100語以内で述べています。 Nowadays the number of children is decreasing in Japan. Since it costs a lot of money to raise their children, many young people don't marry. I think the Japanese economic is so bad that they can't earn enough money to raise. So the Japanese government should help them. I think it should make a plan to establish more preschools for mothers. If that came true, they could work at noon. Children will play a important role in the future. So I want the Japanese government to make efforts to get out of this situation. <94語> ミス、また説得力の有無などもご指摘いただけると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

塾講師です。あくまで高校生相手の添削という視点で考えていただけたら。 大学入試の自由英作文であればなかなか素晴らしいかと。 論旨はそれなりにまとまっていると思いますよ。 ですがいくつか気になる点がありますのでその指摘を。 >to raise their children theirって誰でしょうか?不要かと。 あるいは money for child rearing とするか。 >many young people don't marry. marry は原則として他動詞ですから marry A (Aと結婚する)とするのが一般的です。 自動詞として使うこともありますが,marry for money(金目当ての結婚をする)のように後ろに何か入れることの方が自然。ここは get married(結婚する)がいいでしょう。 >enough money to raise raise も基本的に他動詞ですからこのままではまずい。raise their children としましょう。 >the Japanese economic is so bad economic は形容詞ですから主語になれません。economy とするか situationを加えるかしないといけませんね。 >So the Japanese government should help them. I think it should make a plan 同一の表現でかぶってますよね。語数調整のために So, I think the Japanese government should help them and make a plan とした方がすっきりしますし明快です。 この手の堅めの作文では I think を多用する傾向がありがちですので I am of the opinion that…の表現はなかなか使えますよ。参考までに。 >they could work at noon 仮定法ですが,直説法でもいけるかなと。好みの問題ですが。 それより問題は at noon です。これでは「正午に」になって不自然。 in the daytime(日中に)などの表現が適切です。 >a important role an ですね。この手のミスは後悔ばかりが残るので細心の注意をお願いします。 そもそもの基準が不明瞭なのであくまで文法等に偏って添削しました。 先にも言いましたが,支離滅裂でもないし内容的にはこの程度でよろしいかと考えます。

yun730
質問者

お礼

丁寧なご指摘ありがとうございます! 大学入試の英作文の練習のひとつとして 書いたのですが、内容的によいものの、 文法ミスが多いことがわかりました。 まだ時間はあるのでしっかり直していきたいと思います! 本当にありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします

現在の法律では大人は20歳からであるが、これに賛成か それとも、例えば18歳に下げるべきか、22歳に上げるべきか あなたの意見を書きなさい ↓ In my opinion, eighteen-year-old people in Japanese should be adults. I think so because some eighteen-year-old people are working, therefore they are in charge of society. So, it is reasonable that the age of majority should be reduced--to 18 私の意見では、18歳の日本人は大人であるべきです。 何故そのように考えたかというと、18歳で働いている人もおり、彼らは社会的責任を負っています。 だから、成人年齢を18歳に引き下げるというのは合理的です。 何も調べて書いていないので、レベルは低いですが、試験本番と同じような環境でやってみました。単語数は50くらいまでしか増やせません。 ですので、大学入試の観点から添削をお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

月末に大学入試を控えている高校3年生です。 文法ミスやもっと適切な表現がありましたら、ご指導いただけるとありがたいです。 テーマ:小中学生に携帯を持たせることの是非 In my opinion, children in elementary school or secondary school should not have a cell phone. It is true that a cell phone is very useful, and it enables them to communicate with their friends or parents easliy at any time. However, a careless use of a cell phone often brings about serious problems. Recently, many children have been involved in crimes by use of a cell phone. They are sometimes killed by people with whome they became acquainted in an Internet community site. Children have a poor knowledge to protect themselves. When we think about whether children can use communication tools appropriately or not, we will believe that they cannot do. So I want to emphasize that parents should not have their children carry a cell phone.

• 自由英作文のお願い

自由英作文のお願い                                                                                                                条件・日本において成人は18歳からにすべきだ。                                                                                             I do not agree with this statement that the age of adulthood in Japan should be 18, as in many other countries. I have a reason why I think so. I think that it is too young for teenager to have many responsibilities as an adult and teenager should learn varyous things. Needless to say, as they grow older, they need to have more responsibilities as an adult, so i think that this would make it possible for them to concentrate on studying. It may be too much to say that the longer you learn, the more you will be a good person. Thus, what is important is that teenager should concentrate on studying and hoe we consider them seriously.

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い 2006年度 120~150語                                                                                  条件・もしあなたが一億円を持っているならば、何をしますか。について述べなさい。                                                                        In my case, I have two ways of using such big money. First, I always think that I want to live an ordinarily life, so if I had 100,000,000 yen, I would save it. This is because it is very hard to live in today's world, so I should face at a hard situation which is concerned with money, I think it would make it possible for me to solve that. Second, I have dreamed of becoming a great English translator since I was a junior high school student, so if i had a chance that I can develop my English skills, I would be willing to use it little by little. Thus, I think what is important is how I use such big money. (123語)                                                                                                                                   宜しくお願いします。

• 英作文

(1)I think that there are tree main points for giving money to children of parents. 親が子供にお金をあげるとき、3つの(注意する)ポイントがあります。 (2)they can earn money themselves . と they can earn money by themselves. (1)は訳に対する英作文はあってるでしょうか。 (2)は上と下どっちがあってるのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします!

大学受験を控えた受験生です。 志望大で自由英作文が課されるので対策をしているのですがなかなかうまく書けません。出題が200語程度なので全体で35分(日本語でメモ10~15分)で書く練習はしているのですが。。。 構成の作っている段階でネタ不足になってしまったり、メモが難しくなってしまい英文として表現する際に手がとまってしまいます。 添削とアドバイス(役に立つ表現や字数稼ぎのポイント、構成の立て方、自分だったらどうゆう内容で書くかなど)をいただけると非常にありがたいです。 問題 良い教師がどのようにあるべきかあなたの意見を200語程度の英文で書きなさい。     I think that a good teacher has to have three points. First of all,It is imporatnt for a good teacher to be friendly to his students.Of course,he should sometimes scold them when they make mistakes or play a trick too far.However,If student think their is so obstinate or stern that they won't speak to him,he can't understand what his students think and worry about. socondly,It is also important not to give answers ofsome questions to his students quickly.In my experiences,my teacher who I think is the best teacher didn't give me asolution of my trouble.However,he gave me a hint,and he have me think more seriously.So he teach me how important to solve the troubles by myself. Thirdly,he should improve his teaching skills.For example,It is important to think how to teach a difficult question to his students understandably,to consult with senior teacher about his students or class.If the teaching skills of the teacher is improve,his students can learn interestingly. So teachers should have above three points to be a good teacher.

• 自由英作文の添削のお願い

条件・ 日本の次の首相は女性がなるべきだ。                                                                                               I do not agree with this statement that a women should be chosen as the next prime minister of Japan. I have two reasons why I think so. First, I think that women are generally inferior to men concerning physical. Needless to say, work of the prime minister is very hard, so I think that it is hard for women to work as the prime minister. Second, it is too much to say that women should work at home. These days, the birth rate is lower and lower. I think that the reason why this problem happens is that men are worried about their child because women also work outside. Overall, what is important is that women should work at home rather than work outside. (128字)

• 自由英作文を添削してください!

慶応義塾大学の自由英作です、この大学の問題は解いたことがないので分かりません。 何について書くかというと まず状況から言うと、地元の高齢者ハウスを応援するために、二人の高校生がポスター何枚か学校に掲示します。 でも、少人数しか集まらなくてはじめられない。 指示が、どのようにしたら人数を集めることができるかということです。  ポスターの内容  ・場所がかいてあり  ・日時が毎週日曜・9時から   ・人数25人  ・活動内容は、話し相手、食事の補助、散歩の付き合いなど です  条件があって    ・生徒たちはなぜ少ししか応じてくれなかったのか。    ・どういう行動をとるべきか。    ・なぜその行動がうまくいくとかんがえるのか。 指定語数は100語です。 僕は136字書きました。 よろしくおねがいします。 Recently there has been a few young people who are interested in volunteers for caring elderly people. This is why, only a few students responded. I think that there are many things which they can in order to gather people. I think that they should interest people who are indifferent to the volunteer activity.For example , they talks eagerly over it with their friends in person. Then , I would like to mention poster. First, I think they change a.m.9:00 to a.m.10:00.This is because young people are poor at getting up early.when they are used to doing it, they should return to a.m.9:00 . I also think they should draw pictures and make it colorful in order to attract people. It is the most important thing is to convey their passion.

• 至急英作文添削お願いします!!

至急回答お願いします!! 今日英検準2級を受けて来ました! そこで書いた英作文を添削していただけると嬉しいです!! もしわかる方がいれば、大体の点数を教えて下さると嬉しいです! QUESTION Do you think libraries should have more book events for children? I think libraries should have more book events for children. I have two reasons. First, they can interested of reading books. Thus, they will be likes reading books. Second, going to libraries is good experiense for children. This is because they can find a new favorite books. Therefore, I think libraries should have more book events for children.

• 英作の添削お願いします

Do you think that parents should pressure their children to compete ? Write a passage of 5 sentence in English. この問いに対する私の英作です。 I think that parents should not pressure there children to compete. Parhaps children began to compete something, provided children like it. But If parents gives exceeding pressure their children to compete, children come to dislike it. Even if they like it. The best way that parents only keep watch children. Therefore, children began to compete even whithout pressure. 私はよくないと思う。おそらく好きだったら自分で競争しはじめる。しかし、もし親が重圧をかけるぎると嫌いになってしまう。たとえそれが好きなことであっても。一番いいのは見守ることだ。それゆえ、プレッシャーをかけなくても・・・・ みたいな事が書きたかったのですが。 添削よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m