急を要する督促状の和訳

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 海外に住んでいる友達からの郵便を受け取り、内容を伝えたいが訳せない部分がある。
  • 友達からのカード会社の支払いの手紙の和訳をお願いしたい。
  • 督促状の一文の和訳をお願いしたい。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

督促状?の和訳・・・少し急いでいるのでよろしくお願いします。

海外にすんでいる友達が近々日本に戻ってくるので、私の日本の住所にその友達当ての郵便が来ることになりました。受け取ったものが「少し急を要しているのでは?」と思い、友人の許可を得て(友人が私に頼んだので)開封してみたのですが、友人に内容を伝えたいのですが、大事な部分がきちんと訳せません。友人のプライベートに深くかかわる部分は伏せるので、和訳をお願いいたします。 ちなみにカード会社からの支払いの手紙のようです。 全文ではなく、その文の中の一文です。訳しにくいとは思いますが、大体でも良いので、お願いします。 Kindly remit your payment for the amount of    \ **** to ** bank,**** Branch, ordinary account number *****,By telegraphic transfer.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • nonoca
  • ベストアンサー率30% (8/26)
回答No.1

金額****円を、**銀行***支店 普通預金口座******までお支払い下さい。なお、電信扱いでお願いします。 でしょうか。

shooting-fish
質問者

お礼

大事な部分をきちんと訳していただいて、ありがとうございました。友達にメールで早速知らせようと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の訳教えてください!!!

英語の訳教えてください!!! They shall remit the amount of the JOB Fee by telegraphic transfer (T.T.) to us, on such date in the next month when our invoice therefore was issued. <訳>彼らは電信為替(T.T.)にて私たちのインボイスが発行された翌月の日付で私たちに仕事料金額を送金する。 合ってますか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします。

現在 YAHOOオークションで外国在住の落札者と取引をしていますが 英語で取引をしている為 英和訳サイトを利用しながら連絡を取っていて 何とか 支払い金額の合意と商品の発送先を確認する所まで進み 先程 下記の英文メールが送られてきましたが 和訳すると意味不明な内容になり困っています 申し訳ありませんが 英語が得意な方 和訳お願いいたします。 「Am alright with the total amount of the money for the item and the postage, so i will go ahaed on the payment and the bank will contact you immediately i made the payment with their bank transfer payment confirmation to made the shipment via SPEEDPOST EMS JAPAN POST OFFICE, I will pay the total payment of 60,100 yen to your bank account.」 また 上記の英文メールの返信時に下記の 「」内の文章を付け足して返答したいんですが こちらを英訳して頂きますでしょうか? 「申し訳ありません 当方は英語が得意ではない為 翻訳サイトを利用しながら連絡していますが 一部 不適切な文章になる事をご了承下さい。」  ※この質問は相手に商品到着の確認が取れるまで開放する予定ですので その間も相手からメールがあればその都度 和訳 英訳して頂ければ幸いです。 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 怪しいように思うのですが、翻訳お願いいたします。

下記のメールが届き、添付ファイルが付けられていました。 怪しいように思うのですが、翻訳お願いいたします。 ⇨ Enclosed is the transfer request from our bank Please confirm all details are correct, kindly print the statement on your letterhead (on the letter head with sign and stamp), so we can send to the bank. we want to effect the payment this week.

• 怪しいように思うのですが、翻訳お願いいたします。

下記のメールが届き、添付ファイルが付けられていました。 怪しいように思うのですが、翻訳お願いいたします。 ⇨ Enclosed is the transfer request from our bank Please confirm all details are correct, kindly print the statement on your letterhead (on the letter head with sign and stamp), so we can send to the bank. we want to effect the payment this week.

• 【英語→日本語】和訳をお願いします

海外通販をした際のメールです。どうぞよろしくお願い致しますm(__)m Dear Mako, Ref your Order Number 600000451 your Order weight is 2 kilograms shipping cost = 44.12 US $ Goods cost = 18.80 US $ Total for Goods and shipping = 63 US $ Kindly arrange to pay either by Western Union for Mona Wahib Erian Cairo, Egypt or By Bank Transfer to the Bank Details Bank: Commercial International Bank (CIB) Zamalek Branch Cairo Egypt Name of account holder: Mona Waheeb Erian Account no. 0700935760 SWIFT CODE: CIBEEGCX001. awaiting for you to pay the cost so we can ship your Order Best Regards DR. Mona Erian

• これは海外の詐欺ですか?

Hello, My bank have been trying to remit the sum of $2,000 USDollars of the Item but there was an error during the transfer of the funds. the bank encounter some problem during the processing of the funds. The minimum amount that can be transfer into your bank account is $2,850 USDollars and i was told to make additional payment of $850 USDollars so that they can able to complete the transfer of the whole funds into your bank account at once. I have already made additional payment of the sum of $850 USDollars to your money to balance and I hope you have got my additional payment approval confirmation mail regarding the payment which i made? My bank will be remitting total sum of $2,850 USDollars into your bank account. I want you to help me to send the sum of $800 USD to my Son Teacher in China via Western Union and use the remaining $50 USD for the Western Union charges and Transport fare and send the remaining $800 USD to my Son in China, my Son need this money urgently for His school fee. This is the Teacher Name Western Union sending Information: First Name : Yang Last Name : Zhang Country : China I urge you to kindly go ahead with the sending out of the sum of $800 USD to my Son via Western Union so that bank can complete the transfer of the whole funds into your bank account at once. Awaits to read from you as soon as possible. Thanks. という文章が自分の出品した物を買ってくれたかたからメールが来ました。 翻訳ソフトでは内容がわからず、困っています。 これは追加でお金をようきゅうしてきてるのでしょうか? わかる方いましたら教えていただけると助かります。。

• 和訳をお願いします。

オークションで出品しているとナイジェリアの方から「クリスマスプレゼントに買いたいと思います」というメールが来ました。もうPayPalで支払ったそうなのですが11万円振り込んでくださいと送ったのに見てみると15ユーロとなっているのです。メールの内容はこうです Hello , Thanks for your mail back , Well am happy to receive your message in my email box . The payment will be made by Bank to bank Transfer or PayPal , So Here is the shipping Information below : Olamide Oladimeji Address: No 13 Ui Rode Agbowo City: Ibadan Zip Code: 23402 State: Oyo State Country: Nigeria Phone Number: +2348079813952 Am buying this item for my wife in Nigeria as Xmas Gift , So kindly get back to me with this details below : Bank Transfer : Bank Name Holder's Name Account Bank Item Name Total Cost with the shipment via Ems Speed Post office PayPal : Full Name PayPal Email Address Item Name Total Cost with the shipment via Ems Speed Post office So i will wait for you to send me this details so that i will be able to make the payment of the item . I Wait for your message back . John で、どうやってお金を受け取ればよいか分からないので聞くと、 Thanks for your message back , Well the payment of the item have been confirm by PayPal now , All you have to do now is to go and make the shipment of the item with the shipping address given to you .So go to Ems Speed Post Office and make the shipment of the item and send the shipment too PayPal with this E-mail below : service@charitybankintl.org . So kindly go now and make the shipment of the item and send the shipment details for PayPal to verify it , Then make the funds of your money once they can confirm the shipment details of the item from you . と来たのです。意味がわからず、どうすればよいのでしょうか?

• オークションの質問を和訳

外人の方から以下のような英文の質問を受けました。 和訳をお願いします。 Dear Seller, Mrs Terry Semasemic From United State. highly interested in purchasing your item placed on this Site for my kids in Nigeria as a gift..I will like to know the current condition of the item and also i will like you to know if you have more than 1 item,kindly let me know the total cost of the item + shipping through EMS/DHL.......Payment will be made through (BANK TO BANK TRANSFER)..so you can send your BANK details so i can made the payment..I want you to reply me to my personal E-mail for further conversation via db880279@gmail.com Thanks....Good Day

• 仮定法現在について教えてください。

It was imperative that she be transferred to the overseas branch. の文でbe transferredの部分をtransferでは間違いでしょうか? 辞書を調べるとtransferを自動詞と考えて使えそうな気がするのですが。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳をお願いします

海外のネットショップを利用した際にクレジットカード払いを選択したのですが、 処理中の画面から動かなくなってしまい後でメールが届きました。 簡単でいいのでどなたか翻訳を宜しくお願いします。 Payment method: Please kindly transfer your money to our bank account as below details. We can accept payal at paypal@XXXXXXXX.com Money Transfer: Bank XXXXXXX Bank Office Sukumvit 43 Account No. XXXXXXXXX Account Name XXXXXXXXX Ltd. Account Type saving SWIFT-Adr. (BIC) : BKKBTHBK XXXXXXXXXX Please fax to us your purchase order form , bank pay-in slip to our fax number XXXXXXXXX or e-mail to lilavadee@XXXXXXXX.com to confirm your payment. ** We will deliver the goods immediately once we received confirmation from bank of your payment . Thank you for shopping with us.