翻訳依頼!誰でもできる簡単な課題!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 簡単そうな課題を翻訳してほしい。
  • 新規事業は100人の従業員とともにスタートできる。
  • 先週、新商品を発売しました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

1.This assignment look easy. 2.The new business can start with 100 employees. 3.Our new products were released last week. 4.Do you know the person who lives in the house? 5.You need to fill out both your phone number and e-mail address. 6.All the applicants should send their resumes either by personal delivery or e-mail. 7.The new soap developed by the company smells fresh. 8.Our company began exporting appliances overseas 20 years ago. 9.Our company manager went to the capital of the country which is bigger than Tokyo. 10.The company will send clients e-mail updates at the end of each working day.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

1. この課題は、簡単に見えます。 2. 新規事業は、100人の従業員で始めることが可能です。 3. 我々の新製品は、先週発売されました。 4. あなたは、その家に住んでいる人を知っていますか? 5. あなたは、電話番号と電子メール・アドレスを記入する必要があります。 6. すべての志願者は、親展または電子メールで彼らの履歴書を送らなければなりません。 7. その会社が開発した新しい石鹸は、新鮮な香りがします。 8. 我が社は、20年前に電化製品を海外へ輸出し始めました。 9. 我が社の経営者は、その国の首都に行きましたが、そこは、東京より大きいです。 10. その会社は、各営業日の終わりにクライアントに電子メール最新版を送信します。

その他の回答 (1)

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

1.この課題(宿題)は易しそうだ。 look→looks 2.新たなビジネスは100人の従業員でスタートできる。 3.先週、われわれの新製品が発売された。 4.その家に住んでいるその人を知っていますか? 5.電話番号とEメールアドレスの両方を記入する必要があります。 6.志願者はみな直接提出するか、Eメールかのいずれかでレジメを送る必要があります。 7.その会社が開発した新しい石鹸は新鮮な香りがします。 8.私どもの会社は20年前に海外の器具を輸出し始めました。 9.私たちの会社の経営者は、その国の、東京より大きな首都へ行きました。 10.会社では、毎日労働日の終りにクライアントにEメールによる最新情報をお送りいたします。 以上、いかがでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳してもらった文章は正しいでしょうか?

Please send e-mail to the following address when you have inquiry to our shop. If you don't hear from us within 48 hours, please re-send -mail to us or send e-mail from our eBay page due to a possible mailer problem.

• 翻訳してもらった文章は正しいでしょうか?

Please send e-mail to the following address when you have inquiry to our shop. If you don’t hear from us within 48 hours, please re-send -mail to us or send e-mail from our eBay page due to a possible mailer problem. 必要でしたら添削してください。

• 翻訳していただけないでしょうか?

翻訳機を使ってみましたがよくわかりませんでした;; I AM MR.PRINCE WILL PERSONAL ADVISER TO MISS KATE EYADEMA, YOU HAVE TOLD ME ABOUT YOU WILLINESS AND READNESS TO HANDLE HER FUND FOR HER. YOU SHOULD NOW INTRUDOCUE YOURSELF TO ME SO THAT I WILL KNOW YOUR STATANDED TO HANDLE THE MONEY. THEREFORE, I HAVE DISCUSSED WITH A LAWYER WHO WILL HELP YOU TO GET ALL THE DOCUMENTS WITH YOUR NAME TO ENABLE YOU STAND AS THE BENEFICARY OF THE FUND BY THE INSTRUACTION FROM MISS KATE E.EYADEMA. THE LAWYER SAID THAT YOU HAVE TO SEND THE SUM OF US$4,300.00 DOLLRAS TO GET ALL THE DOCUMENTS WITH YOUR NAME AND SEND TO YOU BY COURIER SERVICE TO ENABLE THE BANK TRANSFER THE FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. MOREOVER AFTER GOING THROUGH THE DO GET BACK TO ME SO THAT I WILL GET THE PAYMENT INFORMATION WHERE YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY TO THE LAWYER TO ENABLE HIM START THE JOB REGARDS PRINCE WILL

• 翻訳してもらえませんか

We have sent you many emails previously discussing the situation in regards to your order. Your order was left abandoned by UPS because you was away from your shipping address for 3 months. Our company had to pay the cost of £137.00 to have this returned otherwise this would have been a loss to us by your absence. As your product refund total only comes up to £116.00, you will not be receiving this refund as this is covering the cost of the return of the order (£137.00) and our company has paid the remaining £21.00 outstanding. NO REFUND will be issued.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

the cd is stopped at the border line in italy...with no reason!!! because everything has been made by law...so the responsable of our distribution is trying to understand this problem...but i think that our label will send you the cd directly by mail...because you can't wait an year!!! we are sorry about it...really... if you want ear the new song we can send you by mail...send me your mail address..to make you forgive us for every problem you have had you will be the first that listen this new song!!! I hope you're happy about it... and the next week i'll make you send all the cd's songs by mail or in another way on line!!! hoping that someday the cd will arrive...sorry, italy is special for this things!!!

• 翻訳お願い致します。

いつもお世話になっております。下記の文章を翻訳お願い致しますm(__)m This email is to update you on the status of your HealthPost order. So sorry but the Trilogy Everything Balm 95ml that you have on back order as part of your order is still currently out of stock and we do not have an ETA from our supplier. We have unfortunately had to cancel this product from your order. Can you please advise by return email if you are happy for s to dispatch the balance of your order -we will of course still honour our special and send you the Gift with Purchase Instant Radiance Collection. Looking forward to hearing back from you -however if we do not hear back from you by 1 April 2014 we will have to cancel your order.

• 翻訳お願い致します。

翻訳お願い致します。 thank you for your email and for sending a new order through. Please accept our apology for the damaged product you have received, would you be able to send us an image of it for our record. Could you please clarify if you would prefer to collect the order from our warehouse or prefer to use DHL Air, in this case I will add the shipping cost to your invoice. Please let me know if you have any further question too.

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳お願いします。 For example, if the electric company represented a bill as bits instead of a printed sheet of paper, it could send it to you as email so that it would reach you within minutes, instead of in the mail after many days. If you could pay your bills using bits in email, you could program your computer to pay your bills automatically when they became due. If everyone were to use computer networks to pay their bills, we would no longer need to cut down millions of trees for bills, envelopes, and stamps! It would also make life easier for the electric company, the bank, and you. 翻訳お願いします。

• 特許に関する翻訳をお願いいたします。

It came to our attention, that your company is bringing the product"当社の製品名"to maker in Japan. We want to make you aware of our two Japanese Patents; 特許番号が掲載 copies of which you please find enclosed to this letter. Since both patents cover said product of yours, we except your responce by September 30, 2011 at the latest answering the question as to why you think that these patents are not relevant for your company. 特許侵害しているとまで断定して言ってきているのでしょうか?

• 翻訳してください。

Everything that we buy from our parent company in Germany has to ship to the US. You would need to speak to them about their delivery or purchase options.