• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

英作文の添削をお願いします。

子供に対する母親の愛はもっとも利己心のない愛である。が、利己心のない愛は 必ずしも子供の養育にもっとも適したものではない。 Any love is not as devoted as one from mothers to their children. However it is not always the best to bring them up. 回答よろしくお願いします。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数45
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2

1)子供に対する母親の愛はもっとも利己心のない愛である。 Any love is not as devoted as one from mothers to their children. ** "Any ~ not"という形はありませんから、"Not any ~"か"No ~"にすべきでしょう。 ** "one"を使えば"a love"になります。使うとすれば"that"="the love"ですが、ここでは一般性を言いたいので冠詞の"the"はない方がいいのです。しかし「~から~への愛」という日本語表現は、英語では「~の~に対する愛」となります。"one's love towards ~"ですね。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=love+towards ** "from ... love"というコロケーションがあるとすれば He stayed on in the navy from love of the military profession. 軍隊が好きで海軍に踏み止まった。 この"from"は"out of courtesy; out of curiosity"「礼儀で(から);好奇心で(から)」の"out of"と同じ用法です。 ** 最小限添削するとすれば "No love is as devoted as mothers' love towards their children." ** "love towards ~"などのコロケーションを知らない場合、減点の少ない英語を作るにはどうしたらいいかが問題でしょうね。安全策は"devoted"を"unselfish"に直し、後半を"mother's love devoted to their children" "No love is as unselfish as mother's love devoted to their children."などがぎりぎりのところでしょうね。 2)が、利己心のない愛は、必ずしも子供の養育にもっとも適したものではない。 However it is not always the best to bring them up. ** "it"が"love"を指すのか"mother's love"を指すのか曖昧です。ここでは第1文で"unselfish"使ったとしても、それを使うべきでしょうね。"it"→"unselfish love"なら通ると思います。 拙作:Mother's love towards their children is the most altruistic. Their unselfish love, however, does not necessarily fit their nurture of their children best. ** "altruistic"は"altruism「利他主義」"の形容詞形です。否定表現を肯定語で置き換えたものです。 other→otro(スペイン語など)→"alt-"のように"l"と"t"がひっくり返ったものです。"altruism"も覚えて億語でしょうね。この同語族の語として"alternative(別の選択肢); alter([他へ]変える): alias(別名)"などがあります。 ** "best"がずいぶん離れましたが"fit best"としてもいいと思います。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

回答ありがとうございます。 今回はいつもと比べミスが多くなってしまいました。 jjubileeさんの使っていたり紹介してくれる単語はすぐ使う機会がくるのがすごいです。 でる度にニヤッとしています笑 例によって参考にさせていただきます。 また回答お願いします!

関連するQ&A

• 英作文添削お願いします 3

英作文の添削をお願いします また、英文が英語のロジック(論理)にあっているかや、間違いについて、なぜ間違えなのかを教えていただければ嬉しいです。 昔は同じ町内に怖い大人が必ずいて、子どもが人 として恥ずかしいことをすると、いつも本気に なって説教してくれたものである。そこには、子 どもを地域社会全体で育てるのだという強い意識 が存在していたのだと思う。そんな雰囲気のおか げで、子供も自分は社会の一員であるという自覚 をはぐくんでいくことができた。 [京都] There used to be a few strict adults in a town. When children did something immoral, they always scolded children in earnest. I think the adults had common thoughts that they have to bring up children in the town. Owing to their efforts, the children learned to think of themselves as members of the community.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

文法ミスや、その他改良すべき点ががありましたら指摘していただけるとありがたいです。 テーマ:小学校における外国語教育の是非 In my opinion, children should not study a foreign language in an elementary school. It is true that learning another language enables us to communicate with people who speak the language, and to see the world in a new way. However, I believe that people in their early days ought to learn their own language deeply. It is because mother tongue has a very important role in their lives, and peole could establish their identity by studying it enough. Furthermore, children in an elementary school already have many subjects to study, so it is not able to be thought of as a wise selection to made children have more burden. For these reasons, I emphasize that children should study their own language deeply insted of learnig foreign languages.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

月末に大学入試を控えている高校3年生です。 文法ミスやもっと適切な表現がありましたら、ご指導いただけるとありがたいです。 テーマ:小中学生に携帯を持たせることの是非 In my opinion, children in elementary school or secondary school should not have a cell phone. It is true that a cell phone is very useful, and it enables them to communicate with their friends or parents easliy at any time. However, a careless use of a cell phone often brings about serious problems. Recently, many children have been involved in crimes by use of a cell phone. They are sometimes killed by people with whome they became acquainted in an Internet community site. Children have a poor knowledge to protect themselves. When we think about whether children can use communication tools appropriately or not, we will believe that they cannot do. So I want to emphasize that parents should not have their children carry a cell phone.

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.1
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5903)

<参考> Mother's love for her child is love without selfish mind, but love without selfish mind is not necessarily most suitable for the nurture of children.

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

回答ありがとうございます。 短く収まっていてすごいです。 またお願いします!

関連するQ&A

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

自由英作文の添削をお願いします。 少子化について原因と対策を100語以内で述べています。 Nowadays the number of children is decreasing in Japan. Since it costs a lot of money to raise their children, many young people don't marry. I think the Japanese economic is so bad that they can't earn enough money to raise. So the Japanese government should help them. I think it should make a plan to establish more preschools for mothers. If that came true, they could work at noon. Children will play a important role in the future. So I want the Japanese government to make efforts to get out of this situation. <94語> ミス、また説得力の有無などもご指摘いただけると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

子供は好奇心のかたまりだ。それが多くの動物の場合、成熟すると幼いときほどには 好奇心を示さなくなるらしい。ところが、人間は年をとっても、さまざまなことに対する 興味を持ち続けることができる。してみると、人間はいつまでも子供でいられという 特権を享受する幸福な種族であるのかもしれない。 Figuratively speaking, children are interest itself. However, it seems that almost all adult animals have not so much interest as young have. In contrast with them, we can continue to have interest in various things even if we become old enough. Considering this, we may be fortunate species that enjoy the priviledge to forever have fresh mind as children have. 最初の一文から手がとまりました、問題はないでしょうか?

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします

周りに添削を頼めるような人がいないので、自由英作文の添削をお願いします。ネット上で細かく添削するのは大変だと思いますので、文法上誤っている点の指摘や全体を見ての感想・アドバイスをいただけるとうれしいです。 (問)次の意見について100文字以上の英文で意見を述べなさい。 It is better to marry late rather than early. (答) I disagree with this statement. First,as people marry late,women give rise to their children when they are old.Although medical technology is improving now,it is still danger. The younger they do,the less danger they pass away. Second,if their father is old when baby is born,and they retire their job because of their age when their children go to college,it is difficult for them to pay money. Certainly,if people marry late,they afford to prepare for marrying because they have much money.But they should take their children into account. Thus,it is better to marry early rather than late.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

言うまでもないことのようだが、ナポレオンの言ったことの意味はやりたいと思ったことは 必ず成し遂げてみせる」ということで、文字通りどんなことでもできるということではなかっただろう。 Needless to say, the meaning of Napoleon's saying is not literally that he can achieve everything but actually that he make the best to surely achieve what he wants to do. 意外と やりたいと思ったことは必ず成し遂げてみせる でつまづきました。 英語→日本語にしてみても、ちょっと違和感を感じますがどうでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英作の添削お願いします

テレビと比べて、本はつつましやかですが、それだけに子供にとっては、わがままな対し方が可能です。 気に入った本をいつでも見られるし、ページを勝手に操る事も出来ます。 私の回答は Compared with TV,books are not outstanding. It is possible for children to do what they want to become of that. children can read the book which they love whenever they want to read and turn over the pages whenever they want to. 書く時に「んーこの日本語はこういうことかな?」 (つつましやか→目立たない→not outstanding) と自分の解釈で変えている所が多々あって 実際の入試の時にわかってもらえるかが心配です・・。 (目立たない→not outstanding は 間違いだ とかではなくて、つつましやか→目だたない と した点)

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします!

大学受験を控えた受験生です。 志望大で自由英作文が課されるので対策をしているのですがなかなかうまく書けません。出題が200語程度なので全体で35分(日本語でメモ10~15分)で書く練習はしているのですが。。。 構成の作っている段階でネタ不足になってしまったり、メモが難しくなってしまい英文として表現する際に手がとまってしまいます。 添削とアドバイス(役に立つ表現や字数稼ぎのポイント、構成の立て方、自分だったらどうゆう内容で書くかなど)をいただけると非常にありがたいです。 問題 良い教師がどのようにあるべきかあなたの意見を200語程度の英文で書きなさい。     I think that a good teacher has to have three points. First of all,It is imporatnt for a good teacher to be friendly to his students.Of course,he should sometimes scold them when they make mistakes or play a trick too far.However,If student think their is so obstinate or stern that they won't speak to him,he can't understand what his students think and worry about. socondly,It is also important not to give answers ofsome questions to his students quickly.In my experiences,my teacher who I think is the best teacher didn't give me asolution of my trouble.However,he gave me a hint,and he have me think more seriously.So he teach me how important to solve the troubles by myself. Thirdly,he should improve his teaching skills.For example,It is important to think how to teach a difficult question to his students understandably,to consult with senior teacher about his students or class.If the teaching skills of the teacher is improve,his students can learn interestingly. So teachers should have above three points to be a good teacher.

• 英作の添削お願いします

Do you think that parents should pressure their children to compete ? Write a passage of 5 sentence in English. この問いに対する私の英作です。 I think that parents should not pressure there children to compete. Parhaps children began to compete something, provided children like it. But If parents gives exceeding pressure their children to compete, children come to dislike it. Even if they like it. The best way that parents only keep watch children. Therefore, children began to compete even whithout pressure. 私はよくないと思う。おそらく好きだったら自分で競争しはじめる。しかし、もし親が重圧をかけるぎると嫌いになってしまう。たとえそれが好きなことであっても。一番いいのは見守ることだ。それゆえ、プレッシャーをかけなくても・・・・ みたいな事が書きたかったのですが。 添削よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英作文の添削出来る方お願いします。

世の中からいい人と言われる人間になるのは簡単です。耳ざわりのいい言葉を操り、困窮した立場にある人間、いわゆる弱者と呼ばれる人々の側に立ってものを語ればいいんです。しかし、人から信頼される人になるという事は、一筋縄ではいきません。 It is easy to be said you are kind by other people.This is because, to be said so, all you have to do is using the word which do not irritate others and talking as if you were on behalf of poor people so to speak the weak. However, on the other hand, it is difficult to be believed by others. よろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

こんばんは!自由英作文の添削をお願いします!  ネットカフェ難民について One of the problems Net cafe refuggees are now facing is that almost all of them could not find the regular employment if they want. This is because they don't own or rent a residence and thus have no address. No company will employ those people. To solve this problem, the gorvernment should support them. But,you may say that they should stand on their two feet. However,their low-paid temporary jobs make it impossible for them to save up money by themselves to rent an apartment. Thus, the gorvenment should take some action to disconnect the vicious circle in which they can't find regular employment because they don't have housing. ※私は大学受験生です。周りに添削をしてくれる人がいなくて困っています。どんな些細な点でもいいのでご指摘くださればありがたいです。よろしくお願いします! 毎回ご丁寧に添削してくださってありがとうございます!今回はネットカフェ難民について書いたのですが、改善策の部分が説得力に欠けると自分で感じました。ご意見いただけたらありがたいです。お願いします!

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

環境問題の解決において私たちができることにどのようなことがあるのか、自分の考えを70語以内の英語で書きなさい。 Today,although there are various environmental probrems,I think the ozone layer reduction is alarming.To protect it,for example,we should try not to use air conditioner which is caused a part of this problem.However not certain but each people must more pay attention to environmental problem.By doing so,we can make progress in solving these problems. 自由英作文というものを始めて書いたのですが論旨が一貫しているかなど正直よく分からないので是非見ていただきたいです。もちろん単語から冠詞などまで見ていただけるとうれしいのですが、まずは全体として伝わるかなどお聞きしたいです。お願いします。

専門家に質問してみよう