• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

和訳です

someday you will feel happy enough to let me try. この訳をおしえて下さい。また、この場合のto ~は どのように働いているのでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数4
  • 閲覧数61
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.3

Nakay702 さんの和訳でOKだと思います。 enoughは副詞で挿入されており, someday you will feel happy (enough)/ to let me try. you will feel happyにto不定詞がくっ付いている感覚です。 加えて、 I was happy to be praised(私は褒められて嬉しい). の様に、be happy to do(…のことで嬉しい)のbeがfeel に入れ替わったと考えるのも解りやすいかもしれません。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

その他の回答 (3)

• 回答No.4

直訳だと  いつの日かあなたは私に挑戦させてよかったと思うようになるでしょう いくらか日本語っぽくすると  いつの日かそれを私にやらせてよかったと思う日がくるでしょう って感じでしょうか。 この場合、enough toは副詞として挿入されているだけで、さして気にする必要はありません。 強調している、という程度の理解でokです。 長文も長い部類になるといちいちそんなこと考えている暇はありませんから、文の大意だけとるようにしましょう。今回なんかだとenough toについて詳しく考えていたら日がくれてしまいますからね

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答No.2

いつか心から認めてくれてやらせてみようと感じている。 well,i have done my best

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答No.1
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率81% (8087/9979)

あなたは、いつの日か私にトライさせたことが良かったなあと感じることでしょう。 この場合のto ~は、いわゆる「to 不定詞」で、「~すること」という名詞句を構成します。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

Will you let me to see you please どなたか和訳して頂けませんか?宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳をお願いします

こちらの和訳を教えてください! Even though I know about something. But I will still do it. It's not easy to change. Because you might leave me, forever. The 2 choices for me are: still here or leave out of your life but I know that there is not enough time for me to try. I just want to smile with you by my side for as long as possible. I hope that someday, you will understand the things that I have done. I love you so much. I do this because I don't want to lose you. if you had a chance to read this, you will know that I have good intentions. But since I love you. Only one reason is, I need you happy and you smile every day every time, My angel.

• 和訳希望です

thanks for every thing your doing for me i know is God that send you to me and i'm happy despite my condition please try to follow up whatever my lawyer said please try to reply him. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします Thank you so much! I really appreciate everything. Time will come that I will tell you & let you feel what I feel for you... I hope you can wait for that right time. よろしくお願いします

• 英語の堪能な方、和訳をお願い致します。

和訳をお願いします。 I'm very happy to receive a mail from you this morning! Now my day will be sunny! :) I am a genius, so i will learn the language!) But i will need your help. I like how you teach me, you are so CUUUTTEEE! Baby-Saori, have a good safe trip back to Japan. Please, let me know when you get back and tell me you are ok. I am already thinking when to go to see you in Japan. It will be great! Thinking about u. Miss u. Kissssss! 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いできますでしょうか。

今日は。 以下の文を和訳して頂けませんでしょうか。 どんなに頑張ってもパーフェクトに理解できません。 自分なりに調べても少ししかわかりません(お恥ずかしい…) 宜しくお願い致します。 I rather speak to you about this, but I feel this is the only way you will understand me. I know you will never feel for me the way I feel for you, but I will make you a deal. If there is war I will visit Japan. If there is not you do not have to call me.

• 和訳みてください。ひとつ、英文教えてください

こんばんは 和訳みてください。 I agree feelings are very difficult to communicate, I often wonder if you are happy or sad etc.difficult to decide by e-mail. コミニュケーションを感じ取るのは難しい、私はしばしば(たまに)あなたが、幸せ(うれしい)とか、悲しいとかなど、を、e-mailからきめつける(読み取る?)ことは難しい。 I am happy when I hear from you and sad when I dont, maybe you feel the same? 私はあなたからの便り(e-mail)がくるのはうれしいし、こないときは悲しい、たぶんあなたもそう感じてる(思う)でしょ? ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ 英文教えてください 嘘をつかれると、信頼を取り戻すには時間がかかるんだよ。 you something tell a lie to me, you take time to get over the reliance. 上の英文もよくわからないのですが、受身に変えたいです。 お願いしますm(__)m

• 和訳お願いします。

曲が良いのですが 英語ができないので和訳をお願い致します。 【Brand New】 You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feeling low down You show me I know how to make it through Though I know you're lovin' me so well I can feel it in my heart, I can feel it in my soul, what you don't want to tell Sometimes you leave it in your head I can hear it in your voice, see it in your eyes, when you lay down in bed I stay up ponderin'... The choices I've made... Such a selfish life... That I had made... You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out, it gets me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feelin' low down You show me I know how to make it through So you say, here we go again Walking the thin line, living the hard times, seems like the old times will never end You really wish that I undeerstood But you say I never will, & i'm loosin what's real, livin proof of the mis-understood You stay up wonderin' In hopes that I'm okay See I'm headed home now Won't loose my way oh lady believe that With my baby on the way I can be a better man So please just stay You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feeling low down You show me I know how to make it through Though I know you're lovin' me so well I can feel it in my heart, I can feel it in my soul, what you don't want to tell Sometimes you leave it in your head I can hear it in your voice, see it in your eyes, when you lay down in bed I stay up ponderin'... The choices I've made... Such a selfish life... That I had made... You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feeling low down You show me I know how to make it through Though I know you're lovin' me so well I can feel it in my heart, I can feel it in my soul, what you don't want to tell Sometimes you leave it in your head I can hear it in your voice, see it in your eyes, when you lay down in bed So you say, here we go again Walking the thin line, living the hard times, seems like the old times will never end You really wish that I understood But you say I never will, & i'm loosin what's real, leavin proof of the mis-understood You stay up wonderin' In hopes that I'm okay See I'm headed home now Won't loose my way oh lady believe that With my baby on the way I can be a better man So please just stay You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through

• 英語を日本語へ翻訳して貰えますか?

日本語の勉強をしている外国人のメル友からきたメールです。 いつも日本語でやりとりしているので、英語だとほとんど理解できません。 お恥ずかしいですが、日本語へ訳してください。 i am happy that you recover and list a little . i always will be sweet and kind to you ... and went your feel sad i be there making you feel happy ..well for now i be in the digital world ,so went you feel sad only email me .. i will warm your heart and make you feel happy i know that we still met you yet in person .but i feel that you are a sweet and kind person i always will to my best to make you happy went you feel sad i big Chu... for the best person in the world ... that is you Hanako.

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

I get butterflies in my stomach when I think about you.. You make me happy and thats why I love you so much. >I want to kiss youuu! Outside the gate again~ And touch you, and feel you inside me..