The sky is the limit

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Life is a beautiful gift and living for oneself is not the main focus.
  • The artist acknowledges the ambiguity in their words but encourages others to look beyond the visible.
  • A request for a clear and understandable translation of a blog post by an artist.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします。

The sky really is the limit. Life is such a beautiful gift and I’ll be the first to admit I haven’t got it figured out in the least. But the more days go by and the more I turn around and look back on them, the more I realize I have no interest in living for myself and that my focus is far better fixed on things unseen. I realize I’m being a bit ambiguous but it shouldn’t be all that hard to put together. これは、あるアーティストが書いたブログ内容の抜粋です。 最初の「空は本当に果てしない」という以外は、自分でなんとか訳してもイマイチピンと来ないんです。 どなたか分かりやすく訳していただけないでしょうか。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.1

The sky really is the limit. 可能性は、本当に青天井だ。 Life is such a beautiful gift and I’ll be the first to admit I haven’t got it figured out in the least. 人生は素晴らしい贈り物だ。僕が人生について何も分かっていないのは、誰よりも僕が一番知っている。 But the more days go by and the more I turn around and look back on them, でも、日々過ぎていく毎日を振り返って考えれば考えるほど、け the more I realize I have no interest in living for myself and that my focus is far better fixed on things unseen. 自分だけで生きていくのはつまらない、まだ見ぬもののことを考える方がずっと良いという思いが募っていく。 I realize I’m being a bit ambiguous but it shouldn’t be all that hard to put together. 自分でもはっきりしない言い方だと思うけど、何のことを言っているのか分かってもらうのは難しくないはずだ。

sydneyh
質問者

お礼

d-yさん、さっそくの回答ありがとうございます。 こういう意味だったんですね~。自分で頑張って訳した時はもっと暗い、マイナス思考な意味合いに取れてしまい、まさかね~と思ってこちらに翻訳をお願いしたんです。まあ、言い訳っぽいのは変わりませんが、だいぶホッとしました。 本当にありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

In a new interview, former Stone Temple Pilots frontman Scott Weiland has claimed that he isn't angry at Chester Bennington for replacing him in STP. He also claimed he is still an owner of the STP name. Weiland said, “I've known Chester for a long time. I got to be pretty close to him on the (2001) Family Values Tour…I don't think Chester did it in a spiteful way. I'm sure, I mean, the brothers DeLeo can be pretty persuasive.” He added, “My feelings were definitely hurt because it wasn't something that was handled right at all…I don't think that it was smart for them to do that…I've played with them for a long time. But then on another side of it, I can't say that I’m that surprised. There's things that have happened in the past that are somewhat similar…so I guess nothing is totally shocking. But I am surprised…at what they did and without checking the legality of it, how they just decided to go and use the (band) name and go and hire another singer and start playing shows with a name that I still am an owner of.”

• 翻訳お願いします

Sure I will do that for you but you have to realize there are other people in line right now waiting for me to make there heat sinks and other machined items, so it's not going to happen over night. Once I order the SAIK host it will be several weeks before it even gets here so it could be as much as 4-5 weeks before I can start on you copper heat sink. Of course there will be shipping from me to you, I don't pay to ship other peoples items to them. I would think the shipping will be approx $12.00 but I will only charge you the exact shipping cost after I weight the package. There will also be paypal fees they should be around $4.00 if all you are getting is the host and the heat sink. You could send the $90.00 now and that way I will get the SAIK ordered and your name written in my work log so that you are in line. And then when your SAIK arrives I will make the heat sink and you can decide if you need any other items and also get the balance payed at that time. Let me know so I can get it ordered

• 翻訳お願いします

I got it this time so no you do not have to pay more, it was the weight that did it, it weighed in at 1 pound 7 ounces and I should have thought about that when I told you the price at the beginning. Next time I will be more wise.

• 翻訳をお願いします

以下の英文を訳して下さい。お願いします Relationships always involve two or more people. In working off your chart we are in a way only getting half of the picture. Like one piece of the jigsaw. Working off two charts is like seeing the total picture, it is of particular use where there are uncertainly or problems, worries about how the relationship will go. So I will be able to tell you much more, and answer questions when you have met this man and know his birth time. It will be possible to compare your charts then to gain a closer insight into his thoughts feelings and the future of things. There is a kind of astrology that believes that within each moment in time, is encapsulated its future possibilities. So that if you meet someone on a certain date, the planets positions on that time, may augment bad or good for the relationships future and its future can sometimes be predicted from that. But the mans birth date is always the preferred method.

• 翻訳お願いします

Later, Mary Lou reads a short piece of text from her book. As she does so, the listener can hear how each piece tells a little about a bird and gives it a personality. “Hi, my name is Ossie the Osprey,”she begins. “I live in rivers, lakes, and coastal waterway.” She then continues with the next bird. “Hi, I'm olivia the Owl,”she reads,“I give six deep hoots.” The book is beautifully illustrated and both easy and interesting for children to read. The additional advantage with Mary Lou's book is that it is also educational. It is unusual for a young girl to feel so strongly about a hobby. Has bird-watching changed Mary Lou at all? In many ways, it has not changed her in the least; she still plays with her brother and sister and does the things that other children do. But since she became so involved with birds, something about her is slightly different. She explains in her own words: “Now I observe more of the world than I did when I was younger. I feel more attached. I feel that everything around me is important. I look at everything I can, because it might be something different that what I think it is.” This young birdwatcher and author now knows that things are not always what they appear to be. Each new thing she sees might be something exciting and different. For this curious young ‘Bird Girl,’everything might just be another chance to learn something new! よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

Silk-the Queen of Textiles Cotton is cool; wool is warm. They're practical. But silk? silk is soft, it is smooth, it is sophisticated- the queen of textiles. It is also possibly the most expensive material in the world, and indeed in ancient Rome it was more expensive than gold. But it is strong as well-a thread of silk is stronger than steel. I wanted to discover more about this mysterious material, so I decided to go to China. China is where the secret of silk was discovered more than 4,000 years ago, and today it is still the biggest producer of silk in the world. The first person I visited was Shen Congwen, advisor on ancient textiles to the Palace Museum in Beijing. He showed me some silk that workers found in a tomb in jianglin, in Hubei Province. It was more than 2,000 years old but still beautiful. He told me that he thinks these old silks are more beautiful than modern silks. "In ancient times, Weaving was done from the heart. In modern times, weaving is done for commerce." So, how do you make silk? The first problem is that the silkworm only eats leaves from one tree-the mulberry tree. "It is easier to prepare food for a human than a silkworm," says Toshio Ito, a japanese silkworm physiologist. silkworms only live for about 28 days, but in that time they increase in weight 10,000 times. At the end of their short lives, they spin a cocoon. In China, I watched workers collect the cocoons and kill the silkworms with steam or hot air. They then put the cocoons into hot water to make them softer. Next, they pulled the fibers from the cocoon and spun them to make silk thread. Finally, they wove the thread into cloth on machines called looms. But why is silk so expensive? Well, it takes 110 cocoons to make a mana7s tie, 630 cocoons to make a blouse and 3,000 cocoons to make a heavy silk kimono. That's a lot of mulberry leaves and many hours of hard work. But many people believe its beauty is worth it. As Kokoh Moriguchi, a textile artist told me, "A woman is more gentle when she wears a silk kimono." 翻訳お願いします

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

It pains me to write the things I do on here (I want to be writing positive Scott articles) but to act like Scott showing up late and performing drunk is okay for his health wouldn't be the right thing to do, it's a road that will end in his death. I sincerely hope if there is anybody reading this article who knows Scott that they can reach out to him and prevent the worst from happening. ※『Scott Weiland』は人物名です。

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I care so much about you I care about you more than I can say. And that caring and that feeling have a meaning that is more precious and more special to me than I can explain. But let me try to tell you this... Stying ''I care'' means that I will always do everything I can to understand. It means that I will never hurt you. It means that you can trust me. It means that you can tell me. What's wrong. It means that I will try to fix what I can,that I will listen When you need me to hear,and that ~even in your most difficult moment ~all you have to do is say tha word,and your hand and my hand will not be apart. It means that whenever you speak to me,whether words are spoken through a smile or theouge a tear... I will listen with my heart. I do care about you... In a very special wey. メッセージカードの柄としてあったので気になりました。お願いします

• ・英文の翻訳をよろしくお願いします!

but would warn you that i have used this before and i have found that it doesn't get there any quicker . maybe a day or two sooner than normal mail i send . . but if the other takes 2 weeks or more and this only gets there around that time, its not worth the money in my opinion.

• 翻訳をお願いします!

日本語に訳していただけませんか? 宜しくお願いします。 Neptune can cause secret plots and conspiracies against you. Especially in family It could be that his family may try to turn him against you. Conspiracies in love and romantic matters. These made behind your back by others. You need to be careful whom to trust, and to beware of what goes on around you. Inwardly you may sense this, sense something going on, and live in dread of some vague unknown danger. But there will be two sides to his family character. They may pretend to be one kind of person but will be the exact opposite in private. With this Neptune aspect things will be confusing, but you must have faith in fate. This relationship will be characterized by peculiar circumstances, and experiences, that you will seem to have no option but to submit to and accept. But All things work together for the good. It is difficult to believe this sometimes. But maintain confidence in this belief, that all things will conspire in the end to the good, and also know that you can influence the same, towards a desired end.