英文の日本語訳と質問の内容

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英文の日本語訳を教えてください。
  • 質問の内容は、以下の通りです。 1. あなたの人生において重要な役割を果たしたり果たしている活動は何ですか?そのストーリーを語り、メッセージを伝えてください。 2. あなたの主な個人的な目標は何ですか? 3. あなたは何かをとても好きですか?趣味は何ですか?
  • 「distract the message」という表現の訳語がわかりません。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

以下の英文の日本語訳を教えてください。

Sample Topics Look at the sample self introduction speech topics and pick out the aspects of your personal life you want to share with the audience. Approach the list below with the who, the what, the where abouts, for sure the why, the how and when questions. That is an effective way to outline your first thoughts. What activity has played or plays an important part in your life? Tell the story and distract the message. What is your main personal goal? What do you like very much? Your hobby? 特に、distract the message の部分が上手く訳せません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

題例     例として挙げた自己紹介スピーチの題を見て、みんなに紹介したいと思う自分の個人的生活の面を選びなさい。     次に挙げるものを、誰が、何を、どんな場所で、特になぜ、どのように、いつ、という疑問から見て行くこと。これが第一の構想を練る効果的な方法です。     あなたの暮らしに、大切だったことは何でしょう? これをお説教抜きで淡々と述べること。     あなたの生きてゆく主な目標は何でしょう?     あなたの好きなものは? 趣味は?

質問者

お礼

distract the message はそういった意味だったんですね! 大変良くわかりました!ありがとうございます!!

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳をお願いします!

長いですが日本語に訳をお願いします! aspect→アスペクト past life→過去世 His eighth house conjuncts your eleventh house in Cancer. Theeighth house is about death and reincarnation and past lives.The eleventh house is friendship and hope. This shows that in a past life you knew each other, you lived in the same area, possible the same building or close neighbourhood in early life and grew up as friends. The part of the past incarnation spentwith him was a period of life that felt secure and happy, and safe. A feeling that you would like to return to in this life. I cannot tell how long you knew each other in the past incarnation, but you had a friendship that was deep enough to want to carry it through to other lives. Or to want to return to.This aspect is only one of friendship, it doesn’t show what else happened in the past life, you’d need the other aspects to know that, and this is a synastry not a karmic synastry. But its was not an ordinary friendship. You spent time together in homely places and with creative people. There may have been long gaps in the friendship. One of you may have had to wait for the other to return home, to continue the friendship. You were also both with your family’s and local community Which suggest it happened at a young age, in that life., The friendship between you is never destroyed with this sign. You would have both wished to meet in another incarnation and you have, and will do so in many future incarnations.

• 日本語訳で困っています。

うまく日本語訳ができません。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)As a means of readjusting and staying in touch with the international scene, you may want to consider contacting students who have been abroad, who are currently abroad, or who are thinking about going abroad. (2)There are many ways of maintaining contact with friends you made overseas. (3)Discussing things and sharing experiences with others is almost always worthwhile. (4)The key is to build on the cross-cultural coping skills you now possess and to find conscious ways of introducing your new self into your personal and academic life, not seeing it as a dream or something unrelated to your future. 問題は以上です。文が長いので訳が難しいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の訳をお願いいたします。

英文の訳をお願いいたします。 With regards to your aim of presenting classically inspired music in a different light: Is there also an educational aspect in what you do? こちらなんですが、二行目までがわからないです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の日本語訳について。

E・M・フォスターの言葉です。 “Did you ever dream you had a friend, Alec? Someone to last your whole life and you his. I suppose such a thing can’t really happen outside sleep.” これをわたしなりに意訳すると、 「ねえアリス、生涯続く友達がいるなんて想像したことあったかい?ぼくは、そんなことは夢の中以外ではおこらないと思うんだ。」 この訳も自信がありませんが、特に引っかかっているのは、 Someone to last your whole life and you his. の部分です。Someone to last your whole life というのは、「生涯友人でいられる誰か」と思うのですが、その後の and you his. という箇所が何を意味しているのかわかりません。 アドバイスがありましたらよろしくお願いします。

• 【英文→日本語】よろしくお願い致します。

下記の文の和訳をお願い致します。 よろしくお願い致します。 Dear friend, what you’ve done with yourself? You were slim, young, lady-killer. You drank and smoked, ignited and blew out. I thought you’ll be like this till the end. Christ’s age already overpassed. A dream turned over a reverse side. Dust lies on strings, A broken TV rusts under a window. You smoothed all corners And your life is a sheer damn compromise: No ups, no downs! Dear friend, how do you put up with spleen, Choose drunkenness or sport? Maybe, you’ll take the risk, remember your youth, Once again take your chord? Christ’s age already overpassed. A dream turned over a reverse side. Dust lies on strings, A broken TV rusts under a window. You smoothed all corners And your life is a sheer damn compromise: No ups, no downs! Dust lies on strings, A broken TV rusts under a window. You smoothed all corners And your life is a sheer damn compromise: No ups, no downs!

• 英文の和訳 これで合ってますでしょうか?

It is very tiring to live your life with someone and have to pretend to be other than who and what you really are. 本来の自分以外のふりをすることや誰かと一緒にいることは、 とても疲れる。 you really are と who and what がハッキリと分からなかったのですが、 you really areはyou areの強調と考えてよろしいでしょうか?

• 日本語訳

神のみぞ知る世界のopの歌詞を日本語訳にしてください! What I'm seeing......Is it real? What I'm feeling......Is it real? What I'm doing......Is it real? There is no regrets, satisfy my curiosities There is a new world waiting, explore my possibilities There is no guarantee, just improve my abilities <Go ahead with your own life Is there any hope in your sight?> There is a choice to make, setting the right priorities <You will always be the one, so feel the power And you should know the sun comes up - For you> There is no regrets, satisfy my curiosities There is a new world waiting, explore my possibilities There is no guarantee, just improve my abilities There is a choice to make, setting the right priorities

• 日本語訳お願いします。

難しくて訳せません。 明日提出の課題なのですが、全く手が付けられません。 どなたか助けてください。 1. Never before in the history of civilization had it been so generally taken for granted that man's freedom, his dignity, his happiness, even what we call his "prosperity", were the only things that count. 2. There are no feminine characteristics more marked than a passion for detail and an unerring memory. Women can give you an exact and circumstantial account of some quite insignificant conversation with a friend years before; and what is worse, they do. 3. He had sunk in up to his chest. I anchored my ax and held fast. But he didn't need help. He crawled out by himself. He couldn't see the bottom. Crevasses are to mountaineering what sand traps are to golf; you put the ball in the sand trap once in a while, and that's part of the game. 4. It is gnerally accepted that death is the end of life. What we call "animals", it seems, are not aware of life itslf. And they do not know abou the existence of death,either. It is only human beings that "discover" death, are troubled about it, think about it, and even publish magazines featuring special articles on death. 5. The heat from a wood fire is irregular, sometimes very hot and then cooling suddenly. A charcoal fire, on the othe hand, burns slowly and with a steady even heat. And what is even more important in metal work, you can raise or lower this heart, at will, by the amount of blast you force from your bellows.

• 日本語訳お願いします。

1 What information do you learn about the speaker and their background? 2 What supporting details or example does the speaker use to support their idea ? 3 How does the speaker engage the audience? For example, using images, charts, humor, actions. 4 What is your opinion of the talk? What words or phrases would you use to describe it? 5 What language is the video was new to you? Make a note of three words or phrases that the speaker used. Write a sentence of difinition for each one. 上記のものはTED Talkについての質問なのですがいまいち質問の意味がわかりません。教えていただけると嬉しいです。

• 正しい英文を教えていただけませんか?

彼氏とのペアリングにメッセージを刻印する予定なのですが、そのメッセージを英文にしたものがあっているのかが判断できず困っています。 どなたかご教示いただけませんか? メッセージは、"あなたの人生を私の愛で満たします"です。 自分なりに調べて英文にしたところ、"Your life is filled with my love"もしくは"satisfy your life with my love"に行き着きました。 どちらが最適か、もしくは間違っている単語や文法がありましたら、正しいものを教えていただけますと大変嬉しいです。 また、"Your life"(あなたの人生)だとちょっと重たいかな・・・とも思うので、"いつもあなたを"にする場合は、"you always"もしくは"you are always"のどちらが正しいか、また文の間のどこに持ってくるのが最適かも教えていただきたいです。 (ちなみに、刻印できる文字数は結構多いので、たぶん大丈夫だと思います。) どうかよろしくお願いいたします。