• ベストアンサー

訳をお願いします。

アメリカの友達からのメールで Okay, so, I've you had to pick your 5 most favorite things. What would they be? と来たんですが、 I've you had to の意味が分からず困っています。 どなたか分かる方、教えていただけますか。 お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • manuke22
  • ベストアンサー率54% (19/35)
回答No.1

あなたにしてもらわなければならない、ではないでしょうか。 have sb to do stは「sbにstをしてもらう」という風に訳せたと思います。 ゆえに質問者さんは友人に、自分が好きなものやことを五つ列挙すればよいでしょう。

miwako0917
質問者

お礼

使役のhaveですか! 全く気づかなかったです、助かりました! ありがとうございました(^^)

関連するQ&A

• 訳に関しての質問が2つあります。英語に詳しい方、お願いします

訳に関しての質問が2点あります。 1 メールをもらったのですが、このメールの英文がうまく訳せません。いきなりここから始まります。 is it okay that i'm a little old fashion example you said you had a tired day i the kind to have u sit down on the couch and i would rub your tired feet while u relax sometime draw u a bath whats your favorite holiday and do like to held and cuddled? これはOK? 私はすこし古風??たとえばあなたが疲れた日はやさしくソファーに座らせて疲れた脚をさすってあげる あなたがリラックスする間 時々....お気に入りの休みはなに?(意味がわかりません。。。)...... 2 以前投稿したのですが間違えがあり、そのせいか回答もあまりいただけなかったのでもう一度正確に書き直し質問させていただきたいのですが、このような文をもらいました。 how are you how is work heres some question for you what drew u to me and also what is it like in japan and if we to go on a date what would be your ideal date? if you have any question feel free to e-mail me back bye 元気、仕事どう?いくつか質問がある。・・・・・・もしデートするならどんなデートにしたい????・・・・ もし質問あればなんでもメールして。。。 すみません、ここまでしかわかりませんでした。訳を教えて下さい、お願いします

• 訳をお願いします!

You Wouldnt Think I Was Mature If You Hungout With Me, I'm Silly And Do Stupid Things. I Have A Son So I Have To Try To Be Mature. What Do You Mean Japanese Is Immature!?? I Think Your Soo Gawjus, You Look Just Like A Doll..Porcelin Skin..I Fucking Love It. <33 これをよろしくお願いします!

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

“I had so much fun. I actually still get to play with those guys every once in awhile, I have a deep deep love. The only reason why I’m not doing it now is my kids, they would cry every time I would go on the road with STP. When I leave on tour with Linkin Park, they’re like, ‘Okay, we’ll see you when you get back.’ They understand what I’m doing, but when I would leave with STP they would cry. I started realizing, I think they thought I was choosing to do that over being at home with them, because I would be done with Linkin Park and coming home. It was just too hard on my family, so I basically was like, you know what, I’ve got to stop being selfish here. When I’m not doing Linkin Park, I’ve got to be home with my babies.”

• 仮定法の訳

以下の文で you would be, if you'd had the night I've just had.の部分が分かりません。 「君も僕がしたような夜更かしをすれば険しい顔になるよ」 みたいな訳でしょうか? justはどんな意味でしょうか? nightとIの間には単にthatの省略ですか? Feifei Hello, I'm Feifei. We're here to teach you a real English phrase. Rob, if you don't mind me saying, you look a bit… rough. Rob Rough? Well you would be, if you'd had the night I've just had. Feifei Oh yes? What happened? Rob Well, I went out for dinner with Neil, then we went to a pub and then I lost my wallet and… to cut a long story short… I got home at two o'clock this morning. 以下省略湲

• 英語の訳を教えてください!

You know why I hired you? I always hire the same girl...stylish,slender,of course...worships the magazine. But so often they turn out to be...I don't know,disappointing. And stupid.So you,with that impressive resume,and the speech about your so-called work ethic,I thought you would be different. I said to myself,go ahead. Take a chance. Hire the smart,fat girl.

• 日本語訳を!!c7-7

お願いします!!続き Was there anything especially interesting in the debris?One thing was kind of cool.They melted their metal in clay containers called crucibles.But this clay melts at a lower temperature than metal,so they figured out how to temper the clay by adding straw.The straw insulated the clay so that it didn't melt.Adding straw also reduced the cracking that happens when you fire pots.The straw burns away,and there's room for the clay to expand where the straw used to be,so it doesn't crack.We also found some little dish things with powdered steatite on it.We think they used it kind of like Teflom.Steatite doesn't melt at these temperatures,so whatever was on it would slip off instead of melting together with clay. What do you like best about being an archaeologist?I like the combination of physical work and mental work and plain old accounting.I like that sometimes you're inside,sometimes you're outside.Sometimes you're being very scientific.Sometimes you'se just standing there,shoveling dirt.But mostly it's solving puzzles.We all like working out puzzles.I've noticed that a lot of archaeologists like murder mysteries.It's all about curiosity.That's the real draw-you're curious about people that lived before. What do you not like about it?I've managed to avoid all the things I was sure I wouldn't like,like working in swamps and stuff.It's not easy for me to write,but writing is a very important part of what I do,so I'm comstantly trying to be a better writer. What has surprised you the most about being an archaeologist?What I had to get accustomed to is that you never find out the answer,because there are always more questions.And if you don't like surprises,you won't like being an archaeologist.It's one surprise after another.

• 戦争と平和の訳を教えてください。

戦争と平和の訳 “What, have you lost your mind? You,ve been ordered twice to retreat, but you?…” “Well, what are they getting at me for?…” Tushin thought to himself, looking fearfully at his superior. “I…nothing…”he said, putting two finger to his visor. “I…” 「どうした、気でも狂ったのか?・・・君はすでに2回も撤退しろと命令されたはずだ、それなのに君は・・・」「ああ、なぜ、彼らは私を困らせるのだろう?・・・」とトーシンは内心思いながら恐る恐る上官を見た。「私は・・・何も・・・」と彼は言って軍帽に2本の指をあてがった。「私・・・」 “Well, what are they getting at me for?…”の訳、 「さあ、彼らは私から何を求めるのだろうか」と訳すと意味がつながらない。 辞書で調べたら、what…for には何故という意味があり、getには人を負かすという意味があった。そこで、「ああ、なぜ、彼らは私を困らせるのだろう?」とした。これでよいかどうか教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• この英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします。

Here is my mother's birthday cake! I saved you a piece! I had a very busy day today. I was running around. I would've spoke to you sooner but there was so But I'm here now! What have I missed so far? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語が得意な方へ

アメリカの質問掲示板で質問した際の、返事がよく理解できませんでした。どなたか、分かりやすく訳、または要約をしてくれませんか? 質問 I'm Japanese student studying English This time, I want to ask about subjunctive mood.If you had behaved such a way in the party, my parents would have said that ( ). In ( ), I want to insert ' I had to go home.' , but is it okay to insert this sentence? 'If I had behaved such a way in the party, my parents would have said that I had to go home.' Is this sentence correct? I can't understand the tense, therefore please tell me about how to change the tense. I'm japanese student studying English, so I couldn't write sentences well. 答え You are quite correct. The subjunctive mood is used to describe hypothetical cases, regardless of the facts of the matter. They set the scene, so to speak, and what would happen as a consequence should be delivered in the appropriate tense (which has nothing to do with mood). Thus: "They would have said I had to go home." "They would have said you were acting foolishly." "They would have said 'You are a fool,' and turned away from you." In the last example, the quote would have been delivered in the present of the hypothetical time, and should be rendered that way.

• 訳教えてください

Oh right, sorry I forgot to right about the flag! その旗のこと忘れてた、ごめんね。 Hmm, I have been thinking about the case, and what I read from the site, I don't think that it is possible for you to buy them, becouse the only way the exept money is cash on delivery. ンー私はそのサイトを読んでずっと考えていたけど それらをあなたが買うのは不可能だと思うよ。 なぜなら現金以外ではカードで配達だから Meaning that when you go to a post-office and they have your package there then you pay it and then you can take it home with you. どういう意味かというと、ポストに行った時(サイトの) 彼らはあなたの小包を持ち、その時代金を払う。 で、あなたは家にもって行くことができる。 But then again, could they send the package to so far as Japan? I'm not sure. But hey, しかし小包を日本に送る事が出来る?わからない。 what if I ask them do they send packages to othercountries, then I will tell you when I get the answer from them? しかしもし私がそこに、他の国に送れるか、尋ね 私があなたに答えを言うね。 Is that okey? I will send an e-mail to them, I don't know how lon it's going to take when they answer back, but as soon as they do, I will inform you! それでいい?それらをーe-mailで送るよ。 私は知らないけど(lon??)どのような答えが返ってくるかは。しかしすぐにあなたに知らせるね! But I'm off to send the e-mail to Fin(URL), so I'll inform you about it soon! しかしそのFinにメールを送るには離れている?? あなたにその事をすぐに知らせるよ! 長文で申し訳ありません おねがいします