• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 Sure I'm away until Tomorrow and then I have a funeral.I think I have them all in my store?

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数4
  • 閲覧数47
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

明日まで外出してしまうんだ。葬儀に参列するので。必要なものは全部うちの貯蔵室に揃ってたかな。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

その他の回答 (3)

• 回答No.4
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2977/4020)

了解しました。私は明日まで不在でその後葬式に参列します。店に全部それら(品物)はあると思いますよ。 という意味ではないかと。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答No.3

分かったよ。明日まで出かけてるし、そのあとお葬式を控えているんだ。それらの商品は全てお店にあると思うよ。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答No.2

前後のストーリーが分からないので、とんちんかんでしたら申し訳ないです…。 自分の練習のためにも訳してみました。 Sure I'm away until Tomorrow and then I have a funeral. そうですね。私は、明日まで休んで、葬儀を出します。 I think I have them all in my store? 全てを自分の店ですることはできるでしょうか? Sure:何が「そうですね」なのか、わかりませんが、何か会話の途中なのでしょうか?会話の内容によっては、「もちろん」、「確かに」となるでしょう。 am away:「自分が外出している」とも考えましたが、自分のお店を構えているようなので、「葬儀のためにお店を休む」と考えました。 Tomorrow:何故、tが大文字なのかわかりませんが、普通にtomorrowと考えました。 have them:themは、葬儀を指し、haveを使役と考えました。 文法だけ考えると、こんな感じになるのでしょうか? どうでしょう?

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 I will be putting up more listings when I have them in my hands and I'm sure about their condition.

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 yes , I do have the superior spiderman variants coming in , I have the 3 1:50 variants and the 1:100 variants..I had 5 1:100 variants in my store , but someone bought all 5 right away just yesterday.I had up at $105 ea. I may have a few more , but i like to wait till I have in hand before selling every copy..But i do have the 3 1:50 variants... and can do better priceing on a package deal... one thing on these high end variants...Shipping International, I ship registered mail.. so exact cost is $16.95 priority + $11.55 Registered mail = $28.50 shipping , but this is covered 100% to you...so email me around the 9th as thats when they hit and Ill set aside a 1:100...I may have a 1:150 extra , I did buy a few sets extra , but before I comment , have to see what I have in hand..Thanks..dan とても長い文ですが、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 次の文章を日本語にしてもらえませんか?

補足:私が売ったカメラをこどもと言っているようです。 I wish to have found you well with my late but all resuming letter Hope since we spoke last, you and your family have been enjoying life I have to ask for apologies as it is because of circumstances during the last few days Which have brought questions to my mind and then its positive outcomes and results Having received the child I did not switch the knob that illuminates the prism just Then I have practised the camera at work with a couple of films, to make sure shutter performs at all modes The camera works and lights and does not leak indeed and it was always that belief and certainty which I own On the grounds of respectful feelings towards the nature of your culture and singly being kindly advised to trust I admire the way you have spoken and dealt with me and I see us and our children remain at work and for life

• 正しい文章でしょうか? If I don't…

お世話になります。お手数ですが解説なども頂けますと大変ありがたいです。 1.正しい文章でしょうか? If I don't have my work tomorrow, I would come to the park. If I don't have my work tomorrow, I will come to the park. 2.いつ話された会話でしょうか。 partyの開始前、終了後、どちらにも使える文章でしょうか? If I were not busy, I would come to a party. どうぞ宜しくお願いいたします。

• 未来形と未来完了形の微妙な違い

■未来形 Do you think the book will have arrive by tomorrow? ■未来完了形 Do you think the book will have arrived by tomorrow? これに違いはニュアンスの違いはありますでしょうか? それとも同じでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を日本語に翻訳してくださいい><

already 2am here and I have school tomorrow, I speak when I wake you? よろしくお願いします!!!

• 英語について

「Possibly I might have to do it tomorrow before class I’m in class until 10 tonight so I won’t have time to run to the store」 とメッセージが来たので「今日は忙しいから明日取りかかるわ」と言っているのだと思い、 「I have time today, so I can work. So should I make a video using that website?」 と返信を送りました。(今日は時間があるから、websiteを使ってビデオを作ればいいですか?) すると返信で 「Okay! And if you want just record yourself doing the steps of something and just send me the videos I can work on it in class or tomorrow morning!」 ときました。 これはビデオをわたしが作ることに対してのOkayなのでしょうか? ウェブサイトを使ったビデオを作り、また自分を撮ったビデオを送ればいいということですか?

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします I'll have my father cover the holes in that wall tomorrow.

• 翻訳してほしいです。

メタリカのビヨンドマグネティックの歌詞なんですが。お願いします★ Hate is a train That thunders aimless through my head And hate is the fame Chained to the wheel until I'm dead Rage is a flame Creates a touch to boil the seas And rage is to blame Forever sorry I shall be And from a darkness I descend Clenching a torch of sweet revenge You took away tomorrow Still I stand I ride into the sorrow Still I stand You took away tomorrow Still I stand Straight down into the sorrow Still I stand Wrath is the name Branding suffer onto you And wrath takes the shame And holds me down until its through And from a darkness I descend Clenching a torch of sweet revenge You took away tomorrow Still I stand I ride into the sorrow Still I stand You took away tomorrow Still I stand I sink into the sorrow Still I stand And hate is a train That hungers for those flesh's call And hate takes the blame A beast that never slows at all And from a darkness I descend Clenching a torch of sweet revenge Burst into flame, the bitter end And shake these gates of hell again Cursed to drown in sorrow You took away tomorrow Still I stand I ride into the sorrow Still I stand You took away tomorrow Still I stand You left me here with sorrow Still I stand Still I stand

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 We will not have any of the 1:150 variants, but may have some of the 1:100, 1:50, and other variants remaining once we go through our in-store pre-orders. If you are interested in those, please make all further contact through our store's e-mail at sales@ilovespidey.com. We do not use ebay to conduct non-ebay sales. We will also need to calculate international shipping prices for you if we are sending to Japan.