• ベストアンサー

この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 I will be putting up more listings when I have them in my hands and I'm sure about their condition.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • harvest02
  • ベストアンサー率42% (11/26)
回答No.4

通販サイトか何かでしょうか? 入荷次第さらにリストを掲載します。状態は保障します。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (3)

• hkhr
  • ベストアンサー率90% (9/10)
回答No.3

私が彼らを持っている時、私はより多くのリストをつけています、そして、私は彼らの状態について確信しています. ・・・となるのではと思います. あまり英語は得意ではありませんが,外国にいたことが有るので,力になればと・・・ あやふやな返事で,すみません・・・

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.2

それらを入手したら、さらにデータ表示します。それらのコンディションについては自信があります(良好だと言えます)。 以上でいかがでしょうか?

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

もちろん入荷次第すぐにでもお知らせするつもりだし、状態に関してもチェックは怠らないよ。

supesupa
質問者

お礼

毎度毎度有難うございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 Sure I'm away until Tomorrow and then I have a funeral.I think I have them all in my store?

• この2つの文章を和訳して欲しいです!

この2つの文章を和訳して欲しいです お願いいたします。 I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. When we allow freedom to ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jew and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual,"Free at last!Free at last!Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"

• 日本語訳を教えて下さい

日本語訳を教えて下さい When I decided to send my son to a regular Japanese elementary school, my friends and family in America asked if I was worried about stereotype that bullying is worse in Japan. I bullying, I told them it's a told them my son would be fine. And at first, he was happy and learning well. なんとなくはわかるんですがはっきりとは理解できず、どなたか教えて頂けないでしょうか。

• 次の文章を日本語に訳してもらえませんか?

I wrote this letter to inform you about a CUSTOM issue. Some days ago, I bought the CV 35.7 m39 lens at your page. After that, I was informed by Korean Custom goverment. They told me I have to pay for this item(about 20% of the price plus shipping cost). So, it was charged more about $100 to buy this. I think ,if you would WRITE LOWER PRICE of item ON THE BOX(actually under $150), it will be helpful for Korean customer NOT to PAY some EXTRA COST for your item. Thank you for your concern for this issue!

• ニュアンスがわかりません

会えばHする友人からメールが届きました。 I'm sorry,I think you want and need serious b-frined...But now,I can only be casual when I'm free. I feel terrible. I just want you to be happy and I want to be honest with you...as always. I'm not sure about my future... or where my future will be. 開き直って、セックスフレンドでもいいかな?って聞いているのか、それともこの関係を心苦しく思っているのか文面からわかりますか? 最後のwhere my future will be.の意味がわかりません。

• 英文を日本語に訳してください!お願いします!

アメリカ在住の中国人女性と英語でメールのやり取りをしています。私は英語初心者のため彼女からの文章が上手く理解できません。 どなたか日本語に翻訳してください!どうぞよろしくお願い致します!長文で申し訳ありません… (この女性の職業は家庭教師です。マイケルは旦那さんです。 また、私は食材を使用したアートの写真をSNSにアップしています。) My character is active ,like to make friends . Michael remain me don't too closely with people, they will feel uncomfortable. Maybe they think I want to get adventure from them. But I say I want all my friends happy ,enjoy their life and feeling love. When I see all my friends carry lovely smile, I will feel happy too. I like sharing love with all my friends. I always let my students to know this. I give lots of time , thinking and communication with them. They all are teenagers, never listen to their family. Not reply to messages, knock bedroom and s Unlike go out for public society . I show with them to know they are very important to me. And step by step to let them know your family so worried about them. I can see your food art also let people to know that meaning. Honestly, I think what will you make on this week. Because I feel happy to see it. Haha never seen people like me ,right? Too much comments and suggestions, Michael feels headaches all the time but that is me.

• 英語がご堪能な方、翻訳をお願致します。

以下文の翻訳をお願いいたします。 I have 3 more in stock, not sure when I will get more but I will definitely let you know 内容は「この商品を後10個在庫がありますか?もしなければ、近いうちに10個この商品を入荷することができますか?」という質問に対しての返信文になります。 ご教示のほど宜しくお願いいたします。

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 yes , I do have the superior spiderman variants coming in , I have the 3 1:50 variants and the 1:100 variants..I had 5 1:100 variants in my store , but someone bought all 5 right away just yesterday.I had up at $105 ea. I may have a few more , but i like to wait till I have in hand before selling every copy..But i do have the 3 1:50 variants... and can do better priceing on a package deal... one thing on these high end variants...Shipping International, I ship registered mail.. so exact cost is $16.95 priority + $11.55 Registered mail = $28.50 shipping , but this is covered 100% to you...so email me around the 9th as thats when they hit and Ill set aside a 1:100...I may have a 1:150 extra , I did buy a few sets extra , but before I comment , have to see what I have in hand..Thanks..dan とても長い文ですが、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳できる方お願いします。変な文章に思えます…

翻訳できる方お願いします。変な文章に思えます… Hello love everything beautiful and wonderful but at the same time tormented and tired ... Love is beautiful when you feel your lover who loves you ... Be beautiful when you ask your lover to be beautiful when your lover by your side .. Be beautiful when it is shared joy and sadness will be beautiful when your pain is shared and the wounds .. Be nice when the medicine you .. Be nice when you hear your lover father and a mother you meet your affectionate brother and sister caring ... Be beautiful when found in nurseries makes you warm ... Be beautiful when it puts you in the chest compassionate .. Be beautiful when it puts you in his heart without any hesitation or thinking .. Be beautiful when shields in front of the Mnkhalafk ... Be beautiful when you defend in every place in every trip is defamation and insult defend you ... Be beautiful when it comes on a person other than the beloved and tell him I go, I will not be in the one day you would not say he will not betray my beloved, who have lost and sacrificed in everything for me, lost everything he had for me, lost the most expensive thing he has for me therefore I have a sincere or honest or sincere faith will not Okhounh one day I'll be with him until the end, I'll be in his arms I'll be when it needs to keep a sense of how you feel about their beloved Kalnevs feeling with your beloved to smile..

• 日本語に訳して頂けますか?

英語圏でない友人からの英文メールです。 私のさっぱりな英語力では理解出来ない文章がたくさんあります。 (辞書で調べても出て来ない単語はスペルの間違いでしょうか・・) わからない英文を日本語訳お願い致します。 ()の部分は私の考えです。 with this kind of the coversation i really want to know you more, (”あなたのことがもっと知りたい”。。の前の文章がわかりません) i know is very deficult for you to undertand indo mentality, (”あなたのメンタルな部分を理解するのは難しいが、私は知りたい”。合ってますかね^^; ) i am very proud to know the beautiful girl like you (上記文章はさっぱり意味が分かりません) I will see you as soon as possible (あなたに少しでも早く会いたいと思っている) I hope my dear (my dear を望むという意味が分かりません) you can try with inglish, i sure yo can and you can tel me anythink about you, don't be say(anythinkはanythingの間違いでしょうか?) Still think of you in the dark night my dear (上記もさっぱり分かりません。) きっと初歩的な文章で、こんなのも分からないのか!とお叱りを受けるかもしれませんが、回答どうか宜しくお願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 電気キュービクルに雷が落ちると大電流が流れるのでしょうか?
  • 電気設備の継電器は電圧を監視しているのか電流を監視しているのか教えてください。
  • 雷の直撃によって電気キュービクルには大電流が流れる可能性があります。また、電気設備の継電器は通常は電圧を監視しており、過電流が検知されると保護装置が作動して電気キュービクルを保護します。
回答を見る