• ベストアンサー

この英語メッセージを日本語に訳してください

先日Tumblrにホラー系画像を投稿したところ、それをリブログした人から「Have you ever felt the need to reblog something because it’s so creepy? 」というコメントがつけられていました。 英語が全くできないので意味がわからず、自動翻訳機にかけたら、「あなたは今までそれがとても不気味ですので、何かをリブログする必要性を感じたことがありますか?」となり、余計に「???」な状態です。 正しくは何と言っているのでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

あなたは、ある事が余りにも気味悪いので、また(=再度)書き込む気になった事がありますか     >これあんまり気味悪いから(=ホラー画像が余りにもよく出来ているから)私は再度ブログせざるを得なくなった     > (本当の意味=拍手パチパチ)    と言う事で自動翻訳は直訳としてはそう外れてはいないと思います。ただこれは直訳に見られる質問ではなくて、「本当の意味」は、褒め言葉です。      例えば「この部屋寒くない?」と言うのは質問ではなく、「風邪引くよヒーターつけなさい」という命令が本当の意味の場合などと同じです。

eauhdkjd
質問者

お礼

例えでコメントの意味がより理解できましたので、ベストアンサーに選ばせていただきます。 ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• sub_6
  • ベストアンサー率60% (14/23)
回答No.2

直訳すると 「とても不気味だからという理由で、何かをリブログする必要があると、あなたは今までに感じたことはありますか?」 という感じでしょうか。あなたが投稿した画像があまりに不気味/怖い/ぞっとするので、その人はリブログする必要を感じたという主旨だと思います。

eauhdkjd
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

ニュアンスがわかりません。 翻訳してくださいm(__)m 私Hey I have to ask you something. 私Q1. Why are you keeping your ex contact? 彼Q1 I had her as a contact so I could know what’s going on in her life. 私Q2. I've been thinking a lot about how you still have your ex's contacts, and that pisses me off after all. If you think only about me as you insist, then please block her and delete her contact info. Can you promise me that you'll delete all of her contacts? (If you don't like to do that, please tell me why.) 彼Q2 yes I will do that for you :3 私Q3. Have you ever say your ex also, that you wanted to marry her? 彼Q3 no way 私Q4. Have you ever shown your area to her too? 彼Q4 no, I’ve never shown anyone my area before. That’s why it took so long for me to send. Because I told myself I would never ever take a pic like that, but I really love you so much so that’s why I did it

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

ニュアンスがわかりません(>_<) 翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m (1)Lol ok I'm not going to do that though because I'm loyal to you an only you (2)Yeah so I'm not going to date anyone else lol. Just you because you're already everything I've ever wanted (kissy heart)(kissy heart)(kissy heart)

• 英語添削お願いします。

(翻訳機からの抜粋はご遠慮願います) これ以上、あなたからのパブリックコメントは一切読めない。私宛に何か書いてもムダだよ ↓ I can't read any public comments from you any more. It's wasteful to write something to me.

• 英語の歌詞の和訳をしてほしいです。

WestLife 「Have You Ever Been In Love」の英語の歌詞の和訳、できる方よろしくお願いします。 In the morning light Half awake and half asleep Have you ever laid there thinking Was it all a dream? But you reach out and she's there Every moment, everywhere Have you ever been in love? Have you ever felt How far a heart can fall Have you ever stayed up waiting For a telephone call Just to hear her say hello Cause you miss each other so Have you ever been in love? Have there been times to laugh And times you really want to cry Finding reasons to believe her cause you'd die a little if she lied And when in times of doubt Have you ever tried to work it out But still she leaves you wondering What it's all about And when she's far Have you ever felt the need to stray And tried and then discovered It just doesn't pay Cause with her, you can be true And with her, you can be you Have you ever been in love? Have there been times to laugh And times you really want to cry Finding reasons to believe her Cause you'd die a little if she lied And when in times of doubt Have you ever tried to work it out But still she leaves you wondering What its all about And when the night comes down Can you call your house a home Do you dream you're still together And wake up alone Have you ever been in love The way that I'm in love Have you ever been in love? Have you ever been in love?

• 日本語に訳してください。

Thank you so much Jonathan for your kind words. They really mean a lot and it’s helpful to hear that many of us are in the same boat. It’s a lot to keep up with for sure. I’m glad that you have stopped by here because it’s given me the opportunity to be introduced to your blog! よろしくお願いします。

• 英語から日本語に訳して欲しいです。

how are you today i am very much happy to read your email infact i am not longer in the facebook again because of one reason and other, the computer here is not a private computer it is for our camp i don,t want any body to have access you ok because you are my wife according to your question about my name yes my real name B●●d why my fathers name is j●●●s so i love my father that is the reason i combine my nane and my fathers together do you understand, i have only one child and my mother is taking good care him so i am a single now you i and you are the same if you say japan is good fine or america any one you chose i be ok infact your command is my wish i want a place that will keep you comfortable a place that we can relaxes then i spend the rest of my life with you, please my honey i don,t want anything that will give you a problem ok yes let,s not forget how is our douther is she back to the school i hope she is fine? my honey why do you west time for replying me is it because time or what? 翻訳機使用のヘンテコ翻訳の投稿はやめてください。

• この英語の文章を日本語に訳してください

Did you see if you have any system updates you can try running? Can I get a full, uncropped screenshot of what you are seeing which includes your browser's navigation window? ―――――――――――――――――――― 約1週間前、Tumblrのダッシュボードでリブログボタンが反応しなくなり、サポートセンターに問い合わせました。 翌日、サポートセンターから「アドオンを無効にしてみては?それでも無理ならOSとブラウザのナンバーを教えて」という返信があり、アドオンoffを試してもダメだったので、OSとブラウザについて記し、更に返信したところ、翌日にリブログ機能が復活しました。 そこからちょっとパソコンを開かない日が続いて、ついさっきTumblrサポートから上のメッセージが書かれたメールが届いていることに気づいたのですが、英語が全く出来ないので内容がよく分かりません。 それまでのやり取りは簡単な単語の羅列と翻訳機でやっていました。 アップデートはしてみたか?と聞かれているのはなんとなく分かるのですが、そこから先がさっぱりです。 リブログ機能は直ったので、それを伝えてこの問題は終了ということでは失礼でしょうか?

• 英語→日本語へ翻訳

オンラインゲームで外国の方と翻訳辞書を片手に片言で喋りながら仲良くなったのですが、ちょっと困った事があります。 なんとなく言っていることは分かるのですが、訳し方が何パターンかあって、 それによって意味が全然違ってくるので詳しい方に翻訳をお願いしたいと思い質問させて頂きました。 ok budd i gotta log off "it's 5am here" but i didn't wanna leave you there by your self i did send you a friend request so we can jam again sometime "ok see ya later" という文章なのですが、特に”でくくった部分で迷っています。 ログアウトするということですが、"it's 5am here"が 「こっちは今5時だから(寝る為に)ログアウトするよ」という意味なのか 「5時にここに戻って来るよ」という意味なのか…。 それによって後の、"ok see ya later"が 「また会おう」になるのか、「また後でね」になるのかで 意味が違ってくるしで、さっぱり分かりません。 自分で翻訳しろよって話なのですが、翻訳辞書を通しても全て直訳で全く意味の分からない分に翻訳するので困っています。 詳しい方がおられましたら、お答えお願い致します。

• 英語が得意な方、日本語の意味を教えてください!

翻訳お願いします☆下記の文章です。 you will be okay. i get it too sometime probably because you miss so much 状況は、私が目をケガしている写真をアメリカの彼に送った後の返事です。 なんとなくの雰囲気は理解できるのですが、、、 よろしくお願いします(^^)

• 英語

オーストラリアではLINEっていアプリ、みんなやってないの? 英語にお願いします! So now it's good because I can earn good money doing good work And have a lot of freedom :) Are you there?! 日本語にお願いします!