• ベストアンサー

英語の模範解答をお願いします(自己採点のため)4

The airplane is flying very slowly . 感嘆文に She goes shopping once a week .  付加疑問文に Make the same mistake again .  否定文に We went to the movies yesterday .  疑問文に He has a very expensive watch .  感嘆文に

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

How slowly the airplane is flying! She goes shopping once a week, doesn't she? Don't make the same mistake again. Where did you go yesterday? What an expensive watch he has!

rokometto
質問者

お礼

丁寧な解答ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の模範解答をお願いします(自己採点のため)

Father taught me how ( ) swim .  適当な前置詞を We ( ) a lot of snow yesterday.  適当な動詞を Carry this bag, ( ) you ?  付加疑問文に ( ) a nice camera my aunt gave me !  感嘆文に He tapped me ( ) the shoulder.  適当な前置詞を She goes shopping once s week .  疑問文に Speak more slowly .  否定文に Which do you prefer, tea or coffee ?  適当な回答を Who are you waiting for ?  (Janeを) ( ) he is eight years old, he is still very fine .  (意味の通る接続詞を)

• 英語の模範解答をお願いします(自己採点のため)II

Tom gave her a present .  否定文に I bought this camera yesterday . 疑問文に We had better keep it a secret .  否定文に Both men look very much alike .  付加疑問文に Speak more slowly .  否定文に He tapped me ( ) the shoulded   適当な前置詞を ( ) Tom comes back, we can do nothing .  適当な接続詞を I drove from Tokyo ( ) Fukuoka . 適当な前置詞を You caught a very big fish . 感嘆文に He runs very fast .  感嘆文に

• it~to の感嘆文を教えてください

You are very careless to have made the same mistake. it~to の感嘆文にするにはどうすればいいですか? 教えていただけませんか。 お願いします

• 否定文、疑問文について

次の問題を否定文と疑問文にしなさい。 She went to school yesterday. 否定文→ 疑問文→ It was a very interesting movie. 否定文→ 疑問文→ よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英語の模範解答をお願いします(自己採点のため)3

Which do you ( ), tea or coffee ? We ( ) a lot of snow last year . How ( ) going on a picnic ? Hurry up, ( ) you will miss the train . Hurry up, ( ) you will catch the train . Please wait here ( ) my mother comes back . ( ) it is raininig, I 'll stay here . I'd like ( ) learn English . What can I do ( ) you ? Thank you ( ) your kindness . (    )に適した語をいれて英文を完成させてください

• 英語 seem

It seems that she went back to her hometown yesterday. この文と同じ意味になるようにカッコの中に入れよ。という問題で答えは下のようになります。 She seems (to have gone) back to her hometown yesterday. 私はここで、ん?haveなんで急に入ってきた?と思ったのですがこれは単に過去の出来事を表すためですよね? もし「彼女は故郷に帰るようだ。」ならば(というか過去形でなければ)上の文は、 It seems that she goes back to… となり、下の文は、 She seems to go back to… となるということですよね?

• 英語 否定文 疑問文

次の文を否定文と疑問文にしてください。 (1)Archery became Bhutans national sport. (2)She arrived home very late yesterday.

• 模範解答をお願いします。16問あります。

1.次の文の( )内に入る最も適切な語句を下から選び、記号で答えよ。 You ought to ( ) than to go such a dangerous place. (ア)have better (イ)know better (ウ)make better (エ)turn better 2.日本語の意味になるように、( )内から適切な語句を選び、記号で答えよ。 (1)私達の家は君の家の2倍の大きさだ。 Our house is twice the ( (ア)width (イ)extent (ウ)size (エ)large) of yours. (2)お好きなだけクッキーを取って下さい。 Please take ( (ア)how many cookies (イ)so many cookies (ウ)as many cookies (エ)the many cookies) as you like. (3)私達は皆その事を期待していなかっただけに、それだけ一層喜んだ。 We were all the ( (ア)less (イ)none (ウ)more) delighted because we had not expected it. (4)イギリス人だったら、そんな風には発音しないでしょう。 An Englishman ( (ア)doesn't pronounce (イ)wouldn't pronounce (ウ)didn't pronounce (エ)wouldn't have pronounced) it like that. (5)その海岸は美しかった!もっと長く滞在できたらよかったのだが。 The beach was beautiful! I wish I ( (ア)have stayed (イ)could have stayed (ウ)can stay (エ)will stay) longer. (6)もしあの時十分に時間があったら、私は休暇で沖縄へ行けただろう。 If I ( (ア)would have (イ)had (ウ)have had (エ)had had) enough time, I could have gone to Okinawa on vacation. (7)この絵は見れば見る程魅力的です。 The more I look at this picture, ( (ア)less (イ)more (ウ)the less (エ)the more) attractive it looks. (8)彼は恥ずかしがり屋だから、かえって好きです。 I like him ( (ア)much (イ)such (ウ)all (エ)as) the better for his shyness. (9)彼は私の3倍もの数の本を持っている。 He has three times the ( (ア)collection (イ)number (ウ)volume (エ)size) of my books. (10)彼女はそんな事をするほど馬鹿ではない。 She knows ( (ア)worse than (イ)less than (ウ)better than (エ)more than) to do such a thing. (11)一生懸命働いた後に休息を取るほど楽しい事はない。 Nothing is ( (ア)most pleasant (イ)as pleasant (ウ)such pleasant (エ)more pleasant) than taking a rest after hard work. (12)馬が魚でないのと同様、鯨は魚ではない。 A whale is no ( (ア)less (イ)more (ウ)better (エ)longer) a fish than a horse is. (13)私があなたを援助できれば良いのだが。 I wish I ( (ア)can help (イ)could have helped (ウ)could help (エ)helped) you. (14)私はとても疲れていた。もしそうでなければ、昨晩君と一緒にパーティーに出かけただろう。 I was very tired. Otherwise, I ( (ア1)had gone (イ)went (ウ)would go (エ)would have gone) to the party with you last night. (15)暑い時には食欲を失いがちであるため、夏には冬ほど体重が増えそうにない。 You are ( (ア)less likely (イ)less unlikely (ウ)very likely (エ)very unlikely) to gain weight in summer than in winter because you tend to lose your appetite when it is hot.

• 模範解答をお願いします。14問あります。

1.次の文の( )内に適する語句を選び、記号で答えよ。 (1)He used to earn ( ) money as his brother. アas three times as much イas three times of ウthree times as much (2)I ( ) go home. アtold that he should イordered that he ウsaid to him エrequired for him to (3)( ), I would have filled out the form. アIf I have known イIf I know ウHave I known エHad I known (4)The ( ) half of the program was very interesting. アlate イlater ウlatter エlast (5)( ) rain now, the farmers will have to postpone the harvest. アIf it is to イIf it will ウShould it エWould it (6)He probably wouldn't act that way if he ( ) in Japan. アis イwere ウwould be エcan be 2.次の2文の意味がほぼ同じになるよう、( )に適当な語句を入れよ。 (1)But for her speech, the decision would have been otherwise. ( ) her speech, the decision would have been otherwise. (2)The population of this city is a quater of that of Tokyo. The population of Tokyo is ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) as that of this city. 3.日本語の意味になるように、次の文の( )内に適切な語を1語ずつ入れよ。 (1)私は大学時代にもう1つ外国語を勉強していたら良かったと思う。 I wish I ( ) ( ) another foreign language in my college days. (2)演説が進むにつれて私はますます退屈になった。 I got ( ) ( ) ( ) bored as the speech went on. (3)その本は読めば読むほど分からなくなる。 The more you read book, ( ) ( ) you will understand it. (4)年を取れば取るほど記憶力が悪くなる。 The older we become, the ( ) our memory gets. (5)アマゾン川は、ナイル川に次いで世界で2番目に長い川だ。 The Amazon is the second ( ) rive in the world ( ) the Nile. 4.( )内の語を適当な形に直せ。 It's already twelve midnight, It's high time you (go) to bed.

• 英文法基礎 感嘆文について教えて下さい。

英文法基礎 感嘆文について教えて下さい。 下記の文章に、wereが使われていますが、 訳で、どちらも過去形にならない理由がわかりません。 問い They were very pretty dogs. 問い1 very pretty dogsを強める感嘆文にしなさい→What pretty dogs they were ! 問い2 訳しなさい→(例文)それらはとても可愛い犬です。 (感嘆文)なんて可愛い犬なのでしょう! 例文の訳は、「その犬はとても可愛かった」と、過去形になると思ったのですが違うようです。 感嘆文の場合、過去になってはおかしいというのはわかるのですが、 その場合、wereを使うのはおかしくないでしょうか? 疑問文を作る際にも詰まってしまいます。 宜しくお願いします。