• ベストアンサー

英語の模範解答をお願いします(自己採点のため)II

Tom gave her a present .  否定文に I bought this camera yesterday . 疑問文に We had better keep it a secret .  否定文に Both men look very much alike .  付加疑問文に Speak more slowly .  否定文に He tapped me ( ) the shoulded   適当な前置詞を ( ) Tom comes back, we can do nothing .  適当な接続詞を I drove from Tokyo ( ) Fukuoka . 適当な前置詞を You caught a very big fish . 感嘆文に He runs very fast .  感嘆文に

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

Tom didn't give her a present. When did you buy this camera?  We had better not keep it a secret.  Both men look very much alike, don't they?  Don't speak more slowly.  He tapped me (on) the shoulder. (If) Tom comes back, we can do nothing.   I drove from Tokyo (to) Fukuoka.  What big fish you caught! How fast he runs!

rokometto
質問者

お礼

ていねいな解答ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• jacksic
  • ベストアンサー率28% (28/99)
回答No.1

数が多いので上から3つだけ。 Tom gave her a present .  否定文に →Tom didn't give her a present. I bought this camera yesterday . 疑問文に →Did I buy this camera yesterday? We had better keep it a secret .  否定文に →We should not keep it a secret.

関連するQ&A

• 英語の模範解答をお願いします(自己採点のため)

Father taught me how ( ) swim .  適当な前置詞を We ( ) a lot of snow yesterday.  適当な動詞を Carry this bag, ( ) you ?  付加疑問文に ( ) a nice camera my aunt gave me !  感嘆文に He tapped me ( ) the shoulder.  適当な前置詞を She goes shopping once s week .  疑問文に Speak more slowly .  否定文に Which do you prefer, tea or coffee ?  適当な回答を Who are you waiting for ?  (Janeを) ( ) he is eight years old, he is still very fine .  (意味の通る接続詞を)

• 英語の模範解答をお願いします(自己採点のため)4

The airplane is flying very slowly . 感嘆文に She goes shopping once a week .  付加疑問文に Make the same mistake again .  否定文に We went to the movies yesterday .  疑問文に He has a very expensive watch .  感嘆文に

• 英語の質問

He doesn't study English very hard. 訳 彼はあまり熱心に英語を勉強しません この文で英語をの「を」の前置詞がないのはなぜなんでしょうか? 前置詞の使いかたがよくわからないので教えてください。

• 中3 期末テストの模範解答を教えてください。

(1)It snows a lot here in winter. We (   )(   )(   )here in winter. (2)My mother is a very careful driver. My mother(   )very (   ). (3)We didn’t have any rain last week. We (   )(   )rain last week. (4)I was very excited at the football game. The football game was very(   )(   )me. (5)When was KinKakuji temple built? (   )(   )is KinKakuji temple ? (6)We are sometimes happy but sometimes unhappy. We are not (   )happy. (7)He found it easy to answer the question. He could answer the question(   ). (8)She speaks English very well. She is a very (   )(   )of English . (9)How about one more cup of coffee? How about(   )cup of coffee? (10)He likes English,and she likes English,too. He likes English,and (   )(   )she . 以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 前置詞の模範解答と解説をお願いします(高校受験)

(   )に前置詞を入れなさい。 (1)I bought this watch (    )two thousand yen. (2)He is my senior(    ) two years. (3)A taxi was hired (    )the hour. (4)He lay(    )his back,looking up at the blue sky. (5)I was forced to drink(    ) my will. (6)How much money did you spend (    )those books? (    )の前置詞を訂正しなさい。 (7)He divided the money( between )his three children. (8)I called (on) his house (in) the evening in question. (9)(By )this reason I like baseball better than basketball. (10)I was kept waiting( by )half past five.                よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題です

that以外の関係代名詞を使って、2つの文を1つの文にしなさい。ただし2)は〈前置詞+関係代名詞〉の形を用いること。 1)They made friends with a girl. He called me yesterday. 2)We'll take you to the restaurant. We often have dinner at the restaurant.

• 「彼の教え方」を英語では?

みなさんこんにちは。 「彼の教え方」を英語でどう言えば良いですか? 「the way he teaches」 もしくは 「how he teaches」 で良いですか? また、下記の二つの文は、意味の上でどのように違って来ますか? I don't like him as a person but the way he teaches is very easy to understand. I don't like him as a person but he teaches in easy way to understand. (前置詞とか自信ないです。違ってたら教えて下さい。) (ここにいる人達の事ではないですよ。。。^-^) よろしくお願いします。

• alikeの使い方

「星が放つ光のような自然な輝き」を翻訳者が”a natural glow alike light emitting from the star"と訳していたのですが、「alike」は文法的に誤りで「like」が正しいのではないかと思うのですが、ネイティブの人に聞いたら、そういうalikeの使い方はよくする、と言われました。 alikeをこのように前置詞で使うことは文法的に正しいのでしょうか。 それとも口語ではalikeもこのように前置詞として使うことが多いのでしょうか。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 模範解答をお願いします。14問あります。

1.次の文の( )内に適する語句を選び、記号で答えよ。 (1)He used to earn ( ) money as his brother. アas three times as much イas three times of ウthree times as much (2)I ( ) go home. アtold that he should イordered that he ウsaid to him エrequired for him to (3)( ), I would have filled out the form. アIf I have known イIf I know ウHave I known エHad I known (4)The ( ) half of the program was very interesting. アlate イlater ウlatter エlast (5)( ) rain now, the farmers will have to postpone the harvest. アIf it is to イIf it will ウShould it エWould it (6)He probably wouldn't act that way if he ( ) in Japan. アis イwere ウwould be エcan be 2.次の2文の意味がほぼ同じになるよう、( )に適当な語句を入れよ。 (1)But for her speech, the decision would have been otherwise. ( ) her speech, the decision would have been otherwise. (2)The population of this city is a quater of that of Tokyo. The population of Tokyo is ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) as that of this city. 3.日本語の意味になるように、次の文の( )内に適切な語を1語ずつ入れよ。 (1)私は大学時代にもう1つ外国語を勉強していたら良かったと思う。 I wish I ( ) ( ) another foreign language in my college days. (2)演説が進むにつれて私はますます退屈になった。 I got ( ) ( ) ( ) bored as the speech went on. (3)その本は読めば読むほど分からなくなる。 The more you read book, ( ) ( ) you will understand it. (4)年を取れば取るほど記憶力が悪くなる。 The older we become, the ( ) our memory gets. (5)アマゾン川は、ナイル川に次いで世界で2番目に長い川だ。 The Amazon is the second ( ) rive in the world ( ) the Nile. 4.( )内の語を適当な形に直せ。 It's already twelve midnight, It's high time you (go) to bed.

• 高校受験 英語の模範解答を教えてください。

次の各組がほぼ同じ意味になるようにしなさい。 (1)She went to school in America. She (    )her school days in America. (2)I went to my office by car. I (    )to my office . (3)This book will be useful when you study. This book will (    )you when you study. (4)I don’t know her. She is a (    )to me. (5)Is this purse yours ? (    )this purse (    )to you ? (6)Tom belongs to the basketball club. Tom is (    )(    )(    )the basketball club. (7)He paid 200dollars for this camera. This camera (    )(    )200dollars. (8)Is this something I can do for you? (    )I(    )you? (9)She can speak English well. She is a (    )(    )(    )English. (10)My uncle continued to read the story. My uncle (k    )(    )the story.   以上、よろしくお願いします。