[英語] 間違っている箇所を教えて下さい><

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Kenji needs to perform extremely well in his exams because he was accepted into the top university in his area.
  • You have been a great help to me. If I hadn't met you here three years ago, I would be a completely different person.
  • Mary spent the day helping her elderly parents move into their new apartment.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

[英語] 間違っている箇所を教えて下さい><

1. Kenji must ((1)do) ((2)extremely well) in his exams ((3)because) he ((4)got into) the top university in his area. 2. You have been ((1)such a great help) to me. If ((2)did not meet) you here three years ago, I ((3)would) be a totally ((4)different) person. 3. Mary ((1)spent) the day ((2)help her) ((3)elderly) parents ((4)move into) their new apartment. 4. Wounded ((1)by) an assassin's bullet while ((2)he) ((3)was watching) a play at the Ford Theater, ((4)death came to Lincoln) a few hours after being shot.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

1. (1) do ⇒ have done 健二は、彼の住む地域のトップの大学に合格したのだから、試験ではとてもよく出来たに違いありません。 2. (2) did not meet ⇒ I had not met あなたは、私にとって大変な助けとなってくれました。私が、3年前にここであなたにあっていなければ、私は、(今は)全く別人になっているでしょう。 3. (2) help her ⇒ helping her メアリーは、その日一日を使って、彼女の高齢の両親が、彼らの新しいアパートに引っ越すのを手伝いました。 4. (4) death came to Lincoln ⇒ Lincoln died フォード劇場で観劇中に暗殺者の凶弾に負傷して、リンカーンは、撃たれた2,3時間後に亡くなりました。 ☆ As Lincoln was wounded by an assassin's bullet ..., Lincoln died ... が元の文で、前半が、(Being) wounded ... と分詞構文になった様に思います。

関連するQ&A

• このin which はどういう解釈ですか?

Just 1000days after taking the oath of office in a glittering inaguration ceremony,in which he also called on Americans to `ask not what your country can do for you,the presidency ended abruptly when an assassin`s bullet took his life on the street. このin which はどういう解釈ですか?

• わからない個所を教えてください。1

‘He’s a man who lives all alone. They’re supposed to be monks, though I don’t know if this one was. Maybe he was just a tramp, or a gypsy; but because he lived in the chapel people began to think of him as if he was a holy man. He lived there for – oh, many years.’ (前回の終わりの部分です) ‘What was he like?’ ‘I don’t know. I never saw him. My parents used to tell us to keep out of his way.’ ‘What happened to him?’ ‘One day he packed up his things – he could carry everything he owned on his back – and he went off into the hills over there.’ She points. ‘And he was never seen again.’ ‘Where did he go?’ I ask, impressed. ‘Nobody knows.’ ‘Maybe he went off to find a different chapel,’ I say. ‘Maybe. Or a cave. Hermits are supposed to live in caves, too.’ ‘In caves?’ ‘That’s right.’ ‘That would be fun,’ I say. ‘You know, I used to think the same thing when I was little. But now I’m not so sure. It might be a bit cold, don’t you think? And damp.’ ‘And smelly.’ ‘Probably.’ ‘Lena?’ ‘Yes?’ ‘Do you think Signor Ferucci’s a hermit?’ Lena shakes her head. ‘No. Just someone who keeps themself to themself.’ ‘Oh. All right.’ ****************************************** 主人公のAlexはartistで、展示会に備えるために、幼い頃過ごしたイタリアに戻ってきています。この英文は回想シーンだと思われます。 最後の方にある‘No. Just someone who keeps themself to themself.’ がわかりません。 themselfはthemselvesと同じですか?someoneとあるのでhimself to himselfでもいいような感じがするのですが、あえてthemselfをつかっているのは意味があるのでしょうか? ここはどのように訳せばよいのでしょうか? 教えてください。お願いします。

• わからない個所を教えてください。1

After a moment’s hesitation, he sits down on the flat rock beside me. ‘What were you thinking about?’ Now it is my turn to hesitate. I have become used to what to say to my parents, but perhaps this is not the right thing to say to Jamie. I look at him, and his brown eyes are interested, not suspicious. I say, ‘I was thinking with Lena.’ ‘Who’s Lena?’ (前回の終わりの部分です) ‘She’s our cook. And she looks after me, sometimes.’ He nods, and I am encouraged by the way he accepts what I’ve told him. ‘We’re going for a walk up that way, and we see a bridge, and a chapel where a man used to live. A hermit,’ I add. ‘He went away, though, into the hills.’ Jamie is frowning. ‘When?’ ‘When what?’ ‘When do you go on the walk?’ I am thrown into confusion. I don’t want Jamie to know that I used to be a liar, but the conversation is becoming like the ones I used to have – back then, when I was a liar – with my parents. I don’t know what to say. But Jamie is still looking at me, his face open and waiting for me to say something, and in the end I just say it. ‘Just now.’ ‘This morning?’ ‘Just now. Before you came.’ Suddenly I want him very much to understand. ‘That was what I was doing. Staring into space.’ ‘You mean you were imagining it?’ ‘No …’ ‘What, then?’ It is the tone of his voice that makes the difference: not impatient, just curious. I try to find the words. ‘You know when – you go somewhere—’ He nods. ‘And then you come back.’ Now he is looking puzzled. ‘What, like a walk?’ ‘Yes,’ I say. ‘Like that. That’s what I was doing.’ He is quiet for a time, then he says, ‘So you’d gone with Lena and then you came back and then you came here and I found you?’ *That’s what I was doing.のThatは斜体になっています。 ****************************************** 主人公のAlexはartistで、展示会に備えるために、幼い頃過ごしたイタリアに戻ってきています。この英文は回想シーンだと思われます。 ‘That was what I was doing. Staring into space.’ ‘You mean you were imagining it?’ ‘No …’ ここのやり取りの意味が掴めません。 「それは僕がしていたことだったんだ。空間を見つめていたんだ」 「それを想像していたっていうこと?」 「違うよ」 ?? 教えてください。お願いします。

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

Once, an elderly man consulted me because of his severe depression. He could not overcome the loss of his wife who had died two years before and whom he had loved above all else. Now how could I help him? Well, I refrained from telling him anything, but instead confronted him with a question, "What would have happened if you had died first, and your wife would have had to survive you?:" "Oh," he said, "for her this would have been terrible; how she would have suffered!" "You see," I replied, " such a suffering has been spared her, and you have spared her this suffering - to be sure, at the price that now you have to survive and mourn her." He said no word but shook my hand and calmly left my office. In some way, suffering ceases to be suffering at the moment it finds a meaning, such as the meaning of a sacrifice.  Of course, this was no treatment in the proper sense since, first, his despair was no disease, and second, I could not change his attitude toward his unchangeable fate because from that time on he could at least see a meaning in his suffering. Our main concern is not to gain pleasure or to avoid pain but rather to see a meaning in our life. That is why we are even ready to suffer, on the condition, to be sure, that our suffering has a meaning.

• 英語小問題

わからなかったものを中心に書いてます。 お願いします。 ・次の各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように()内に適語を補いなさい 1He isn't back yet. Perhaps he missde his train. He isn't back yet. He ()()()his train. 2 It's a pity that you didn't tell me the truth. You ()()() me the truth. 3 It's a pity that laughed at his mistake. You ought () to ()() at his mistake. 4 You waited for me, but it was not necessary.  You needn't ()() for me. ・並び替えなさい。 1 You (at/be/if/laughed/will)you wear that silly hat. 2 Such a thing ought (about/be/not/spoken/to) in public. 3 Last night he (by/got/stopped/the police/while) he was driving home.

• 英語の問題

どうしても分からない英文法の問題があります。 間違いを直す (1)The climate in Philippines is warmer than in Japan. (2)have you ever seen a map of America? (3)His visit to the Philippines turned to be a real education. Ifを使う (4)He returned because he had to attend classes. (1)~(3)はどこが間違いなのかさっぱり分からないです>< 教えてください。。

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

Now let me tell you about Larry Walters, my hero.Walters is a truck driver, thirty-three years old. He is sitting in his lawn chair in his backyard, wishing he could fly. For as long as he could remember, he wanted to go up. To be able to just rise up in the air and see far away. The time, money, education, and opportunity to be a pilot were not his . Hang gliding was too dangerous, and any good place for gliding was too far away.So he spent a lot of summer afternoons sitting in his backyard in his ordinary old aluminum lawn chair.

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

よろしければ文章を訳してください宜しくお願いします。 Every planet has an influence on your future and on the future soulmate. Mercury was in Aquarius when you were born. Your soul mate is loyal and faithful. He has modern ideas and thoughts about the way love and romance should be in his life. He may far ahead of his times, so this relationship will be sophisticated and advanced by other peoples standards. He is open to new experiences in life and love. He is not given to deceiving himself or others and will not do so. He will make observations about you. He will take a great interest and curiosity about you. He can be detached, so that while he may be exceedingly interested in what other people say or know about you, he is not influenced by others views, he observes you and sees the truth, sees things that other people cannot always see. And he is perceptive in this. He may be able to see you from a different angle to others, and his insight will be illuminating.

• わからない個所を教えてください。

In your head is the key. And I know in that moment that Jamie has already understood me better than my parents and everyone else ever have. I meet his eyes with a surge of gratitude pushing up inside me. I want to say something, but I can’t imagine what.(前回の終わりの部分です) ‘Hey,’ he says. ‘I know.’ His eyes are suddenly bright with inspiration. ‘Ask if I can come over to your house this weekend. To stay, I mean. There’s an annual in one of the boxes with whole stories in it – fourteen episodes, one after the other, so you don’t have to wait a week or find the next issue. I could read it to you, if you want.’ He says this last almost shyly, as if he’s afraid I might say no. ‘That would be great!’ I say. ‘I really like them.’ ‘Yeah,’ he says. ‘Me too.’ Downstairs I hear the sounds of people moving about – his parents, I suppose. He glances towards the door and sighs. ‘It’s time for lunch,’ he says. ‘I’d better go.’ ‘Oh. And me,’ I say. ‘But I’ll see you later.’ ‘Yeah.’ ‘Don’t forget to ask about the weekend,’ he says. ‘Ask if I can stay the night.’ ‘I will,’ I promise. In the darkness, there is the shape of a figure: pale, outlined against the shadows. ****************************************** 主人公のAlexはartistで、展示会に備えるために、幼い頃過ごしたイタリアに戻ってきています。この英文は幼い頃の回想シーンです。 There’s an annual in one of the boxes with whole stories in it – fourteen episodes, one after the other, so you don’t have to wait a week or find the next issue. の個所は、どういうことを言っているのでしょうか? annualは年刊の、という意味ですか?? 教えてください。お願いします。

• 英語の問題です。教えてください。

主節か従属節かを考えて書き直す問題です。 例 After you break the eggs into a bowl,beat them well. ↓ Beat eggs well after you break them into bowl. (1) As long as Oliver does his job well, the boss does not care what he wear to work.