海外通販での誤配送による返品のお願い

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 海外通販で落札した商品を誤配送してしまいました。返品してもらうために伝える内容についてご指導をお願いします。
  • 誤配送による返品のお願いです。ご協力いただけるようお願い申し上げます。
  • 誤配送で商品を返品してもらうために、paypal口座への振込みを希望しています。どうぞよろしくお願いします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

海外通販 英文添削をお願いします

海外のオークションサイトで落札した商品を発送してもらったのですが 私の手違いで誤配送を起こしてしまいました。 発送元へ商品を返品してもらう旨を誤配先の相手へ伝えたいのですが 次の内容で伝わるかどうか不安です。 詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたらご指導をお願いします。 The following baggage is things by the false delivery. Would you return this product to the origin of shipment? The returned goods postage wants to hope for the transfer to paypal account, would you cope? 以下の荷物は誤配送によるものです。 商品を発送元へ返品していただけないでしょうか? 返品送料はpaypal口座への振込みを希望したいのですが、対応いただけますでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

I mistakenly put your address to ship following items. Would you please return these items to the sender? I want to pay you the shipping cost by using PayPal. Would you kindly grant my favor? こんな感じでどうでしょう? ご参考まで。

cambiago
質問者

お礼

8325632237様 早々に回答していただきありがとうございます。 急ぎでしたので、本当に助かりました。 英文ですが、参考にさせてもらいます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文添削お願いします

海外のオークションサイトで誤配送を起こしてしまいまして、発送元に再発送の依頼と返品先の住所を教えてほしいので その旨を伝えたいのですが、以下の英文で相手に伝わるかどうか不安です。 英語に詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたらご指導お願いします。 It was the shipment of the following products which I made a bid for, but caused false delivery by my slip-up the other day. Because you return a product there, I asked it for re-shipment, would you tell the e-mail address for paypal for postage payment to suffer from the returned goods ex-chief priest place of the product and re-shipment? (先日落札しました以下の商品の発送ですが、私の手違いで誤配送を起こしていました。 商品をそちらへ返品しますので、再発送を依頼したのですが 商品の返品先住所と再発送にかかる送料支払いのためのpaypal用メールアドレスを教えて頂けないでしょうか)

• 海外通販について

過去に2回ほど海外通販(アメリカ)の経験があります。 支払い方法は、いずれも「PayPal」で支払いました。 私がPayPalの支払い手続きが完了した時点で、ショップ(売手)は発送手続きをして頂き 数日後に無事に商品が到着、という流れでした。 本題ですが、先日、上記とは別の海外通販(アメリカ)にて、「PayPal」で支払いましたが、 数日経っても商品が届かないので、ショップ(売手)に確認のメールをしました。 早速、返信メールが届いたのですが、翻訳サイトで翻訳しても意味が分かりません。 そのメール内容は下記なのですが、この内容が分かる方いらっしゃいますか? 何かの提示を求めているのでしょうか? Thank you for your recent [ショップ名] order. Shortly after your order was placed, we sent an email to the address on your account with the subject More Information Needed for Your [ショップ名] Order requesting you call us or send in documentation to verify your billing address. The quickest way to verify your order is to call our customer care number and verbally provide us with a few key pieces of information. Acceptable verification information includes one of the following: (1) A copy of the credit card used to order, with only the last 4 digits showing AND a copy of your government issued ID (Credit Card orders only) (2) A copy of a statement from a service provider or financial institution, that shows the billing address submitted during checkout (Credit Card or PayPal orders) For the security-minded among you, we are able to accept PGP-encrypted emails. It is not mandatory to encrypt your response, so if you have no idea what we're talking about, don't sweat it. Further information, including our public key and fingerprint, can be found at the following link: 出来れば、分りやすく翻訳して頂けると助かります。 また、海外通販の経験豊富な方にお伺いしたいのですが、 普通は、「注文」→「PayPalでの支払い手続き」→「発送」→「到着」ではなのでしょうか?       または「クレジットカードでの支払い手続き」 宜しくお願い致します。

• 海外通販でトラブってます!

アメリカのサイトで注文したら「国外からのpaypalを受けてつけていない」 という理由でオーダーキャンセルのメールが来ました。 そのあと「注文が保留された」というメールが来たんですが オーダーキャンセルになっているはずだからと思っていたら 今日「発送した」メールが来ました。 一応サイト内の「RMA」というキャンセル手続きをして、そのむねメールしたら I have tried to cancel your order, but it has already been shipped out. Your USPS tracking number is [Tracking# CJ*********US]. If you no longer want the item, then you may refuse the shipment when UPS arrives for delivery. USPS will return your package as per our return instructions located at www.opticsplanet.net/our-policy.html#returns <http://www.opticsplanet.net/our-policy.html>. If you do not catch USPS, please follow the online RMA instructions located at www.OpticsPlanet.com/rma <http://www.opticsplanet.com/rma> to return the product to us. というメールが帰ってきました。 もう商品はいらないのですが これは荷物が自宅まで届いてしまうということでしょうか? その場合返送費はどうなるんでしょうか? 不安でしょうがないです。 教えてください。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の事でメールが来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I have emailed you about 30 mins ago. Not sure why you haven't received my email. The postage with 運送会社A would be $100.52 for 2 cartons. With Fedex it's $10.55. So there is a significant difference. Would you like to go ahead with 運送会社B booking?

• 海外通販サイトで、この英文の意味を教えてください

いつもお世話になっています。 海外通販サイトでクレジットカード決済で商品を発注したいのですが、支払い方法と発送方法のところの英文(おそらく)で行き詰まってしまいました。 ■Please select one of the following payment options: ・Credit Card (Secure Processing Center) or PayPal ・Credit Card (Phone) ・Mail your payment to us ■Shipping Your items will be shipped by: ・ # SELECT YOUR SHIPPING FROM THE OPTIONS BELOW $8.95 ・ $0.01 to $25.00 Order Total (UPS Ground) $7.95 ・ $25.01 to $50.00 Order Total (UPS Ground) $8.95 ・ $50.01 to $74.99 Order Total (UPS Ground) $9.95 ・ $75.00 and Over Order Total -- FREE SHIPPING (UPS Ground) $0.00 ・ Gift Certificate Shipping Only $0.99 ・ UPS 2nd Day Air over $75 (lower 48 states) $12.95 ・ UPS 2nd Day Air under $75 (lower 48 states) $16.95 ・ UPS 3 Day Select over $75 (lower 48 states) $9.95 ・ UPS 3 Day Select under $75 (lower 48 states) $13.95 ・ USPS - Alaska & Hawaii over $75.00 $9.95 ・ USPS - Alaska & Hawaii under $75.00 $12.95 どれを選んだらいいのか、教えてください(><)

• 英文訳詞お願いします。

現在ebayで欲しい商品があるので、日本に発送をお願いできるか質問したところ、このような回答が届きました。 hank You for your interest in the auction. I would ship to Japan if paid by PAYPAL and with the understanding that shipping costs would increase to $41.60 for 1st Class International Shipping or $47.85 for Express Mail Delivery (Package will weigh 5-6 lbs. when shipped). If you are willing to pay the extra postage, I will get it to you. Thanks again for your interest. 日本への発送は問題なさそうなのですが、送料が$41.60と$47.85と書いてあります。ボビングヘッド2個の送料にしては高いので、 これはセラーが追加代金をプラスした値段でこの代金なら発送してもよいと書いてあるのでしょうか? 申し訳ありませんが、英語が得意な方がおりましたら教えてください。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 添削をお願いいたします。

訳がありますが、よりフォーマルな表現で 添削していただけると幸いです。 ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ お客様(落札者様)がPaypalに代金を入金してから、 3~4営業日後(土日祝を除く)に商品を発送いたします。 日本で商品を発送してから5日~10日でお客様に届きます。 税関(関税)についてはお客様のほうで お支払いくださいますようお願いいたします。 We send out an article to (except the soil day celebration) after three or four business days after a visitor paid money to Paypal for the price. We reach the visitor in from 5 to 10 after sending out an article in Japan. Please pay in the one of the visitor about the customs fixed for each country.

• ◆文章の添削◆  海外通販の人と噛み合わないです。

アメリカでの通販で、間違った商品が到着しました。 以下のように取引しているのですが、オーダー時と違い、配送関係の担当に代わってから英語が苦手なためか中々噛み合いません。 なお文章の作成は自分のボキャブラリーと翻訳エンジンのみです。 質問内容に対してYes/Noを言わないのです。 当方の対応は正しいのでしょうか? 私======================================================= Among goods received today, "MEC Reloader" is a mistake. 今日受け取った商品は注文した物と違います。 The amount billed doesn't have the mistake. 請求された金額には間違えありませんでした。 Received goods were 届いた商品 ================================ 届いた商品名と商品番号 ================================ though goods that I ordered were 注文した商品 ================================ 注文した商品名と商品番号 ================================ What should I do? どうしたら良いでしょうか。 Thanks 店============================================================ Thank you for your recent order. I would like to clarify what yourshipment. I understand that you ordered and were invoiced for a 600jr 12ga,but you were sent a 12ga 3.5” Steelmaster (MEC part# 8755). Is thiscorrect? Would it be possible to get as much information off of the MEC label as possible. The Bar code number, the PO#, Customer #, what the label reads including any part number that might be listed. Thank you sir, (注文内容の確認、商品番号などの要求) 私=========================================================== Hello, Thanks for the quick reply. >I understand that you ordered and were invoiced for a 600jr 12ga,but you were sent a 12ga 3.5” Steelmaster (MEC part# 8755). Yes,That's right. 仰るとおり Please check the number by the appended image. (届いた商品の箱にあるタグの写真を添付した) thank you 私============================================================== I have not gotten the reply yet though I requested the answer of "Mec SteelMaster" the other day. How do it become it? 間違った商品についての返答をまだ貰っていません。どうなっていますか? (3日間連絡が来なかった) When I return the item or the exchange is chosen, you should pay a high carriage. この商品を返品や交換する場合、あなたは高い送料を払う必要があります。 Therefore is there a problem when I use this SteelMaster? それなので、この商品をこのまま使用しても大丈夫ですか? I think that this is the best method. この方法が一番良いと思います。 After receiving luggage, I cannot touch it yet. Please contact me as ahead of time as possible. 商品を受け取ってから届いた商品には手を触れられないでいます。 出来るだけ早く連絡をください。 店============================================================= Sorry for the delayed response. There are several upgrades with this loader as I'm sure you are aware. The resize station handles both brass and steel. The E-Z prime auto feed is a big advantage too. If you are interested in keeping this machine we will have to get you a lead charge bar and the correct bushings. How would you like to handle this? (間違え商品が注文商品より優れている部分の紹介、間違え商品を使いたいなら2つの部品を送りますがどうですか?) 私============================================================= Hello, Thank you very much for offered. If it means I may handle the machine, I welcome it. この商品を使っても良いと言う意味なら歓迎します。 Please send it if "lead charge bar" and the "correct bushings" are necessary items. 2つの物が使用するのに必要なものなら送ってください。 Thanks, 店============================================================ I was asking if you want to upgrade to this loader. It is $100 upgrade but we would be sure to send the correct lead charge bar and bushings to you at no charge. (この商品をupgradeしたいか尋ねました。それには本来$100の2つの部品ですが無償提供します。) ※やり取りはここまで

• 英語でのオークション取引に困っています

オークションで商品を落札し、ペイパルで支払いを済ませたら以下のような文章が送られてきました。 もうだいぶ経つのですが商品が届きません。 このメールの意味は発送は完了しているということなのでしょうか。 問い合わせ番号のようなものがあったのですが、 こちらが有効なのかどうかもわかりません。 おわかりになる方がいらっしゃいましたら、よろしくお願いいたします。 The seller has provided the following Shipment Tracking Information for your review: Shipping Company: USPS Shipment Tracking Number: 876865865 The seller has provided the following Order Status information for your review: Order Status: Shipped The seller is providing this feature through the PayPal website as a means for communicating this information to you. Please note that the Shipment Tracking Information and Order Status displayed above is exactly as the seller entered it.

• 海外通販サイトからのメール

こんにちは。はじめて質問します。 先日海外の化粧品の通販サイトで購入をしました。購入方法はpaypalです。 購入してから2日後に以下のようなメールが届きました。 Hi, Thank you for your order with ACW! I apologize for the inconvenience, however we require many orders to be accompanied by identification from the buyer and your order will also have this requirement. We will need the following form you in order to process and ship your order: Photo ID as well as a hand written authorization of purchase with signature and all order information contained in that note. You can easily scan these two documents and send them via email. We can then release your order for shipment. If you wish not to send the required identification, we can also accept wire transfer for payment instead. Your originally charged account would of course be credited. The note must include: 1. Brief statement of authorization that you made the purchase. 2. The shipping address on the order and your authorization to ship there. 3. The date and your signature The ID must show: 1. Your address, name and signature. Passport is acceptable also Thank you, Sheri 翻訳サイトを使い、解読を試みたのですが、いまいち良く分かりません、、、。 私なりの解釈では、 (1)購入金額が高額だったため、私の買い物に対する承認。 (2)商品の送り先の住所 (3)写真ID(←これがいまいち良く分かりません(:_;))とその日付とサイン (4)私のアドレスとサイン です。 多分これらをメールで送れば商品を発送してくれるという事なのではと思うのですが、正しいでしょうか? お手数ですが、この文章の意味と、返信するのであれば、どういった内容で返信すればいいのか教えていただけないでしょうか? 長文ですみません。よろしくお願いいたします。