VOD型遠隔教育システムにおける学生フィードバック情報の重要性

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 通信インフラが整備された昨今ではインターネットを利用した非同期型の遠隔教育システムのなかでもVOD(Video On Demand)型のものが多く活用されるようになった。
  • VOD型のシステムは空間的にも時間的にもその制約を解消することが出来るが、通常の対面式講義のように学生に関する種々の情報が講師へとフィードバックされることなく一方向的な講義となってしまう。
  • 本論文では、まず対面式講義において学生に関するどのような情報がフィードバックされているのか、大学教員数名に対しインタビュー形式の調査を実施した。その結果最も重要であるのは授業の内容理解度であったため、理解度収集に焦点を置いたVOD型遠隔教育システムを構築し、アンケート調査により簡単な評価を得た。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英訳の添削をお願いします

下記なんですが、自分でやってみてもまったく自信がありません。長文で大変恐縮なのですが、英語の出来る知人もいないもので、間違いのご指摘or英訳をしていただけないでしょうか。よろしくお願いいたします。 ■和文 通信インフラが整備された昨今ではインターネットを利用した非同期型の遠隔教育システムのなかでもVOD(Video On Demand)型のものが多く活用されるようになった。VOD型のシステムは空間的にも時間的にもその制約を解消することが出来るが、通常の対面式講義のように学生に関する種々の情報が講師へとフィードバックされることなく一方向的な講義となってしまう。本論文では、まず対面式講義において学生に関するどのような情報がフィードバックされているのか、大学教員数名に対しインタビュー形式の調査を実施した。その結果最も重要であるのは授業の内容理解度であったため、理解度収集に焦点を置いたVOD型遠隔教育システムを構築し、アンケート調査により簡単な評価を得た。 ■英文 In these days when the telecom infrastructure was fixed, VOD (Video on Demand) type came to be utilized in the asynchronous remote educational system using the Internet. A VOD type system can cancel the spatially and temporal restrictions, However it will become a one-sided lecture, without feeding back the various information about a student (like the face-to-face lecture). In this paper have an Interview with several university teachers about feedback information from a student in the face-to-face lecture. Consequently, turned up what most important information was a content of comprehension. Therefore, developed VOD type e-Learning System to grasp Students’ Achievement on time-series and its evaluation.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Pippin
  • ベストアンサー率50% (196/389)
回答No.1

このような文章に関しては全くの素人ですが、回答が出ないようなのでちょっとだけ気がついたところを書き出します。 ・「整備された」これは"fixed"よりも"improved"または"developed (enough)"の方が良いかと。 Now the telecom(munication) infrastructure is developed enough, ・「より多く利用される」を出すために少し言葉を足してみました。 VOD (Video on Demand) types are more and more utilized in the asynchronous remote educational systems using the Internet. ・"cancel"よりも"eliminate""remove"の方が適切かと。 A VOD type system can eliminate the spatial and temporal restrictions (/the spatial restrictions and time constraints) ・"however"の前後にはコンマ、または新しい文章ならばそのままですが前のコンマはフルストップになります。 However, it is a one-sided lecture without any feedback from or on students, unlike a face-to-face lecture. ・同じ言葉を繰り返さないように"face-to-face"を置き換えてみました。 In this paper, there is (/you'll find) the result of a survey, which was carried out as an interview with several university lecturers, on the feedback from the students in a conventional lecture. ・ちょっとこの部分は日本語さえちゃんと理解しているかわかりませんが…。 The conclusion was reached that the most important information obtained from feedback was the level of comprehension. Therefore, a new VOD e-Learning System was developed, focused on the evaluation of students' understanding level. 注!!冠詞に関しては全く自信なしです。特に「アンケート調査により簡単な評価を得た。」 の所の日本語が良く理解できず…。全体的に時制が統一されていない、主語がない文章がある等が問題ではないかと思いますが何となく言いたい事はわかります。何だか中途半端でごめんなさい。このような文章に慣れた方からの回答があるといいですね。

kuwasato
質問者

お礼

お礼が異常に遅くなりまして申し訳ございませんでした。ご回答いただいた内容のおかげで非常に助かりました。 ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• お願いします。英訳してください。

大学に提出しなければいけないものなんですが、お父さんに書いてもらう書類なので誰か英訳お願いします!!Universities in the United State are required to have verification of adequate financial support before admitting an international student for study.Southwest Texas State University requires that this form be completed and submitted by the financail sponsor of the prospective student prior to enrollment.Additionally, documentary proof that the financial sponsor possesses sufficient financial resources for at least on year's total expenses must be attached to this form.Completion of this form does not imply admission or acceptance. INSTRUCTIONS:This form is to be completed in English by the prospective student's financial sponsor only.Please type or print clearly in ink.All requested information must be provided.Additional information may be provided on a separate paper. お願いします。

• 英文(メール)の添削をお願いします。

英文(メール)の添削をお願いします。 ずいぶん前に、英会話の個人レッスンを受けていたアメリカ人の女性が、博士号を取得し大学で 数学の講義をしている旨の情報を得ました。なつかしく想いメールしてみようと思います。 日本人的な英作文ですが、よろしくご指導お願いいたします。 Dear □□, (Dr.□□ □□) My name is △△. In 1998 I was your private student in 地名, where you spent one year as ALT. (I hope you still remember me.) More than a decade has passed since you left Japan in order to return to College and receive a Ph.D. in mathematics. Sometimes, I was wondering how you were doing. Today, I happened to find your information from the web that you’ve become successful to lecture at University. I was really impressed by your accomplishment and I’m so happy. I remember vividly that you were an incredible English teacher (not math to me) and a highly intelligent person, let alone a beautiful woman. From faraway country, I wish you good health and continued success! Yours ever, △△ △△

• 英訳上の疑問点へのアドバイス依頼

以下の英文で、in the face of rising worldwide demand for personal transportationはoverdependence on oil だけにかかるのですか、それともurban and regional air pollutionとoverdependence on oil の両方にかかっているのですか?教えてください。 Indeed, the problem of how to reduce the dangers from urban and regional air pollution and from overdependence on oil in the face of rising worldwide demand for personal transportation is one of the two greatest challenges at the energy-economy-environment intersection.

• 添削をお願いします

日本語⇨ 1955年、ローザ・パークスは、モンゴメリー、アラバマ州のバスで彼女の座席を譲ることを拒否した。彼女の逮捕は都市交通システムのバスボイコットに成功した。 英語⇨ In 1955, Rosa Parks refused to give her a seat on a bus in Montgomery. Her arrest succeeded to the Bus Boycott of the transportation system. こちらの文の添削をお願いします。

• 英訳お願いいたします。

We can show you a similar system if you come in for a free consultation, at which point we can let you try a Movie Hair system on if you wish and see the difference it will make on you. ここの、at which point がイマイチ分かりません。 itは何をさしてるのでしょうか?? よく英文で、指示語がどれを指してるのかわかりません。 その判別のコツを教えてくださると嬉しいです。 このwhich は全文のどこに当たるものなのでしょうか。 It takes six weeks for your system to come in, and only a couple of hours to cut-in and walk you through maintenance. walk が他動詞になり、うまく訳せません。 どなたか、お願いいたします。 A deposit 1/2 down and 1/2 on delivery is required to start your order. If you already wear a hair system then a few photos of the system on you so I can see what you are doing. この文の、on you がうまく訳せません。 長いですが、どうう訳をお願いいたします。

• 英訳

(The lectures here are not in any way meant to be a survey course , but are very serious .) I thought to address them to the most intelligent student in the class and to make sure, if possible, that even the most intelligent student was unable to completely encompass everything that was in the lectures-by putting in suggestions of applications of ideas and the concepts in various directions outside the main line of attack. という英文ですが、 (1)I thought to address~とありますが、これはどういうことでしょうか?and でto address と to make を結んでいるのでしょうか? (2)どこが主語でどこが述語として見ていいのか分からず、全体の意味がさっぱりわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。 ()の中の英文は大丈夫です。

• 添削してください

また彼のイベント情報を見ると定期的にイベントを開催しており、地域の様々な問題に取り組んだり情報セッション(会合)を開催したりしている。またミーティングのリクエストなども受け付けており、地域の利益を満足させる方向にあるように思える。 Moreover, seeing his event information, he regularly holds events such as working on various problem in district and holding information meetings. He accepts request for meetings, he seems to be in a direction to satisfy regional interests. *なるべく[ I ](私)というのを使わないで文章を作りたかったのですが、特にはじめの文章はおかしくないでしょうか? *少し英文で表現しやすいように日本語を変えています。 こちらの英文の添削をして欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 詳しい方、英訳の添削よろしくお願いします。

介護市場において圧倒的なシェアを占め、日本で初めて24時間介護サービスを展開したコムスンが不祥事を起こした。 COMSN which occupied an overwhelming share in a care market and developed a 24 hour care service for the first time in Japan caused a disgraceful affair. これに対し厚生労働省は、2007年6月6日に事業継続の更新をしないことを決定した。 Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare decided not to update the business continuation on June 6, 2007 for this. このため、コムスンは事業継続が不可能となり介護市場からの撤退することとなった。 On this account, COMSN was forced to withdraw from the care market because they could not continue to run their business. よろしくお願いします””

• 英訳 添削

英訳したので添削してください。 クラスのある人がいじめられていた。 私は見て見ぬふりをしていた。 だか、私の友達はいじめられていた人を助けようとしていた。 もし、助けて次にいじめの標的にされるかもしれないというのに。 結局、いじめはなくなり、その友達もいじめられることはなかった。 私はその友達はとても勇気があるなと思った。 私もこのように勇気のある人になりたいと思いました。 It was hard on people with a class. I turned a blind eye. However, my friend tried to help the person on whom it was hard. It is said that it may help and then may be made the target of bullying. After all, bullying was lost and it was not hard on the friend. I regarded the friend as not courageous at all. I thought that I would also like to become those who are courageous in this way.

• 英訳でこまっております(1)

海外の文書を訳して事務手続きをしなければならないのですが、 どうしてもわからない箇所があります。 ↓↓↓ That the Company's accounting records referred to paragraph Ican be made available in Seychelles through the Company's Registered Agent on request in the event that such accounting records are required by law to be furnished,including(without limitation)in response to a request for them by the Seychelles Revenue Commission to meet a request for information under a tax treaty or by the Financial Inteligence Authority under the Ant-Money Laundering Ac 上記の訳をできる達人いらっしったらありがたいのですが。 (法人口座の閉鎖に伴う契約書の一文です) EXCITE英訳では正しく訳されない(困)。