• ベストアンサー

英文を和訳してください。

I'm so glad you're here. I don't get many visitors. My brother doesn't make for good company. 部屋に軟禁されていた人を見つけた時、相手が言った言葉です。 一番最後の doesn't make for good の意味がいまいちピンときません。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

訪ねてくれて嬉しいよ。ここは訪問客が滅多にないんでね。 でもって兄さん(弟)は付き合いが悪いしね。

Psyche1027
質問者

お礼

速い返答ありがとうございました。 make には様々な意味があるので適当と思える訳が分からず困っていました。

関連するQ&A

• 短英文和訳をお願いしたいです

Since I heared your voice for the first time と Then here it in what is good in a state is it. です お願いします

• 英文和訳助けて!

以下の英文でわからない部分があるので手助けいただけるとありがたいです。 Sometimes we fall down and can’t get back up We’re hiding behind skin that’s too tough←hide behind skinとはどういう意味でしょうか? How come we don’t say I love you enough Till it’s to late, it’s not too late Our hearts are hungry for a food that won’t come We could make a feast from these crumbs←make a feast from these crumbs「パンくずで祝宴をあげる」?うまく日本語に表現できません。 Lookin at the hand of the time we’ve been given here←the hand of the timeが辞書に載っていませんでした。予想では「限られた時間」と訳しました。 This is all we got and we gotta start pickin it Every second counts on a clock that’s tickin’ Gotta live like we’re dying←いつ死ぬか分からないから「死んでるように生きる」という意味だと思うのですが詩的な訳が浮かびません。 長々すみませんでした。

• 英文を教えて下さい。

すみません。下記の英文を教えてくれませんか?多分ライセンスの事なのですがいまいちわかりません。お願いします。 I wish you the best and wishing for better 2015 as our efforts are now combined. I’m not just speaking of the character that I had sent or the company that owns the character rights, we’re looking for many different Anime characters that we can use but when we tell them we want to use for mass manufacturing they usually ask for lot of money. We want to find a company that handles many licensing or copyrights to many Anime characters so we can just purchase the image (one flat rate, no royalty or commission base if possible). Once we find the company, we can go through their Anime characters that they want to sell for AAA print use but we don’t have to tell them it is for a huge quantity as they will think we will make millions which is not true. Do you know what I mean?

• 英文の和訳お願いします....

前後の会話がなくて申し訳ないのですが 出来る範囲で和訳お願いします... I can't understand, how he could do that to you. Once, someone did that to me, but I understand all, because I remembered a phrase "Lo que no fue en tu año no te hace daño" here means literally "What was not in your year, doesn't hurt you." but I read that meaning for Americans is like: "You mustn't feel affected for something which you were involved with but now you aren't anymore." I dont know if I explain this fine... I hope so.

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします!

Ain't no personal thing, boy But you have got to stay away Far, far away from my heart, my heart Don't you know what your kiss is doing Let me tell it to you from the start, boy I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end Baby You've been hanging around, boy And you have started sinking in Whoah, baby you're way out of line now Unaware how this all got started Let me tell it to you one more time, boy I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I learned something about myself (Last night) Last night with you I knew I didn't want nobody else And you're scaring me to death now, baby I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end No I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby, yeah I'll fight you to the end I don't want to fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love.

• 英文を和訳お願いします。

英文 If this isn't a sign from up above... I don't know what it is! Incredible... Thankful for the lovely spring day! Definitely what I need... お願い致します。

• 次の英文を日本語にしてください。

I miss cooking and eating Chinese food. In college, the food just doesn't taste as good as when it's homemade, and they very rarely make Chinese or other Asian dishes. Sometime they have sushi though, which is good.  I have so many plans for traveling and studying abroad, I hope I can do them all! In Japan, I want to see Shibuya, the Ghibli Museum, Pheonix Hall (or I think you call it Byodo-in), Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan, and haha probably so many other places but I can't think of them right now よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします!

I just saw them this past weekend Masakari-kinta you're in for a good one

• 正しい和訳

人によって 和訳が違うので、英語として正しい和訳にして下さい。 Avril.Nobody's Homeの一部。 こちらです。 I couldn't tell you Why she felt that way She felt it everyday I couldn't help her I jast watched her make The same mistakes again What's wrong,what's wrong now Too many,too many problems Don't know where she belongs Where she belongs ここまでです。 (初心者)勉強中なので、よろしくお願いします。

• 英文和訳をお願いします

A: Hi, Al. I haven’t seen you for . . . well, since you left the company. Have you found another job yet? B: Yes, I work for Plexar now. I miss you guys, but I’m much happier there. A: Good for you. What makes Plexar so much better, besides the products? B: That’s just it. All my clients know we sell high quality products, so they trust me. I get far fewer complaints than I did with MediaSavvy, and my sales volume’s through the roof. A:[ I’ll bet. Let me know if they have any openings in marketing, would you?] B: Sure, Linda. I will. [ ]でくくった一文の意味が分かりません。 openingは「好機」の意味でしょうか・・・にしても分からない。 よろしくお願いします。