• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

日本語訳をお願いします!!

The golden fields of summer stretch endlessly across the prairies of Saskatchewan.The bread basket of Canada,Saskatchewan is prime wheat country the size of Texas,and one of the great wheat-growing regions of the world.But the financial demands of the family farm are changing,and it has become difficult for the new generation of farmers to prosper.“Farming would be the ultimatd way to spend your life but there are strings attached just like any other business,people have other jobs.But if you cannot viably raise a family,it doesn't matter how much you like it or enjoy it.”One group of committed farmers is making the cooperative farm succed for them.Similar in many ways to the Mennonites and the Amish,the Hutterites originated in Moravia in the 16th century.After settling in various countries of eastern Europe,and the United States,each time fleeing persecution,the Hutterites emigrated to Canada in the early 20th century.The families have clung tenaciously to their religious beliefs,ancestral German dialect,and the customs of their forefathers.A brave and stalwart spirit has served them well:Hutterite farms are among the most productive in the land.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数136
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)

夏の黄金色の畑が、サスカチュワンの大草原の向こうまで果てしなく伸びています。 カナダのパンかご、サスカチュワンは、テキサス州ほどの大きさの主要な小麦の土地、そして、世界の大きな小麦生産地域のうちの一つです。 しかし、家族経営の農場の財政的な需要は、変わりつつあります、そして、新世代の農民が、成功することは難しくなっています。「農業は、あなたの人生を費やす究極の方法です、しかし、他のどのビジネスとも同様にくっついた付帯条件があります、人々には、他の仕事があるのです。 しかし、あなたが、家族を生きて行けるように育てることができないならば、あなたが、どんなにそれが好きか、また、それをどんなに楽しいと思うかは、重要ではありません。 「献身的な農民の1つのグループは、協同農場を彼らのために成功させています。様々な点でメノー派やアーミッシュに似ている、フッター派は、16世紀にモラヴィアで始まりました。 東部ヨーロッパの様々な国やアメリカ合衆国に定住した後、毎回迫害を避けて、フッター派は、20世紀前半にカナダに移住しました。家族は、彼らの宗教的な信条、先祖のドイツの方言、彼らの祖先の習慣にねばり強く執着しました。 勇敢で頑強な精神は、よく彼らに貢献しました: フッター派の農場は、その土地で最も生産性の高い農場に属しています。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳を! 1-(4)

お願いします。  At first the Egyptians simply marked the riverbank to measure the height of the Nile. But it wasn't long before the Egyptians invented measuring devices. We call them nilometers. Some looked like a giant yardstick made from marble. Other nilometers were even more elaborate. Workers dug staircases into wells and erected engraved pillars marked to gauge how high the water rose.  After the flood months, when the water finally receded and left behind rich, black earth, farmers scattered their seeds, the first of several plantings. The second season―peret―had begun. Farmers lifted water from the steady flowing river with shadufs, devices that looked like catapults. With a bucket for dipping on one end of a pole, and a counterweight to make lifting easy on the other, the shadufs creaked and groaned while farmers raised and pivoted the buckets to fill channels that snaked through their gardens.  Farmers tended their fields with care into the third season―shemu. During shemu the level of the Nile dropped, and many side channels dried up. The land parched and the desert seemed to close in. The red sands inched toward the villages. Near the end of shemu, Egyptians began to fret and worry. Would the Nile ever rise again? Had the gods forgotten to release the waters? They sang, "they dread him who creates the heat," and they sacrificed birds and gazelles for the return of the Nile's floodwaters. And then the cycle repeated. "Hail to thee, O Nile! Who...comes to give life to Egypt!"

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

The more vociferous students in the group sometimes tend to take over in terms of volume and output. The process of writing gives everyone an equal opportunity to express themselves,with no one taking non-stop or politely waiting their turn. Writing down their views gave them a little more time to process other students'contributions and respond appropriately. よろしくお願いいたします!

• 日本語訳を!!c8-1

お願いします!! During the holidays,big cities like New York and London are even more crowded than usual.Why do people go to all the trouble and expense to travel to a big city? Because the theaters and museums and major-league sports.And even more activities than usual are going om during the holidays,like Thanksgiving and New Year's Day parades and holiday concerts and performances. The weeks after the spring and fall harvests were probably a holiday for the people of the Indus Valley civilization.Farmers,fishermen,and herders gathered their goods and their families and made the long trip to the nearest city to sell their goods and thank the deities for the bounty of the harvest.Imagine the son of a farmer who is 12 or 13-old enough to bear the two-day walk to Harappa one autumn in about 2100 BCE.We'll call this boy Sarang.Sarang would have begun the journey by helping to load the family's oxcart with the barley,wheat,and cotton that they had raised that year on their farm.He may have helped to harness the oxen that pulled the heavy load.He was probably wildly excited-and probably driven crazy by the oxen's slow pace through the wooded countryside and by the loud creaking of the cart. If they lived too far away to make the journey in single day,Sarang and his family would have set up camp with other travelers they had met along the way to help protect their goods from the bandits who hid in the forest.Eventually they would have emerged from the forest to see the walled city of Harappa in the distance,rising pale and beautiful above the plain.

• 日本語訳を! 3-(3)

お願いします。  There are challenges to living in a country that is mostly desert. By the time the Old Kingdom rolled around, about 2700 BCE, Egyptians were up to meeting those challenges―the most obvious would concern water. Although the derert continually tried to push in on the farmland along the edge of the Nile, the Egyptians had learned how to push back. They coaxed the waters of the Nile inland, filling the buckets of their shadufs and emptying them into channels they had dug through their gardens. Not only were they irrigating their farmlands, they were expanding them. Farmers grew more food than the people could possibly eat. The king's granaries filled. The government organized and financed massive irrigation projects. When you grow more food than you can possibly eat you are left with something to trade with other nations―grain. What Egyptians didn't have they could now get through trade.  A challenge less obvious to those nnt used to surviving in a desert environment is the lack of wood. There are no tall trees in a desert. Actually, there are no trees at all, with the exception of what grew right along the edge of the Nile and in the occasional oasis. Egyptians needed wood―a lot of wood―especially for boats and coffins. They had their eye on the cedar that grew to the northeast, in the land that we now call Lebanon. It was ideal for both boats and coffins because cedar resists rot, and a rotting boat or a rotting coffin can be a problem. And so it began―we've got grain, we need wood, you've got wood, you need grain, let's trade. It was not much different, in principle, from trading baseball cards.

• 日本語訳を!!c7-8

お願いします!!続き Do you feel that you get to know the people who lived in the places you are excavating?You really do.For one thing,there are fingerprints all over everything.You know,they're patting the clay and them it gets fired.And even though Harappa is a pretty disturbed site,every once in a while you stumble on something that is obviously just the way someone left it.We were digging in this little alley behind a house and found a little pit someone had dug,with some river mussels in it.It was their leftover lunch.And the Harappa are very creative people.Their figurines have a lot of character.It's hard to see humor across the centuries,but I certainly see people having a lot of fun with those figurines.Or maybe having a connection would be a better way to say it,since some of them are scary.Plus,my colleague is very good at that sort of thing.We'll find a pendant and he'll say someone must have been really upset to lose that. If you could have one question answered about the sites you've excavated,what would it be?I think I would probably want to know how the five great cities of the Indus were connected.Were they independent?Did the same family rule them all?That's what I'd lile to know. I think the really important thing about archaeology is that it connects people with the past.It's something we all share.No one in my family came from South Asia,but now I feel like that's a part of my heritage,too.Knowing about how those people solved their problems of living together in cities makes me think about the ways we try to solve a lot of the same problems in our cities today.The Indus people were so creative.I feel a lot of respect for them.And I feel like I share something with my colleagues in Pakistan.I think people need to appreciate each other's history.

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

well there is a girl i like... a lot...maybe even love and we were in a relationship but other people we telling me i was to clingy and she would break up with me so i seperated us some and she said she thought us dating each other made me uncomfortable so we broke up...now we are talking and she said all the reasons she like me before she still sees in me and i dont know if i should give up on the idea of us dating again??

• 日本語訳をお願いします

お願いします!! Here and there,mysterious mounds 50 feet tall lie scattered across the countryside like a giant's abandoned game of checkers.Even though some of the mounds are huge-as big as hundreds of football fields-there's not much to see.Some crumbling mud bricks.A few tumbled brick walls and some blocks of stone.We are in the Punjab,a quarter of a million square miles of mostly flat,dry farmland.There's nothing worth paying attention to here,unless of course you are an arbhaeologist,or an engineer who needs some gravel to build a railway. In the early 1850s,British engineers began to build a railroad through the Punjab.They usually laid the rails on a foundation of crushed rock,but there's not much rock in the Punjab.So the engineers decided to use the old bricks that littered the mounds.An archaeologist named Alexander Cunningham who had been digging in the area tried to stop them.He knew that the mounds covered the remains of ancient civilizations.He was hoping to find evidence of Buddhist times,which began about 500 BCE.But even he couldn't find anything in the ruins that seemed important-just some broken pottery and a few stone tools.And one other thing:a small carved stone seal.

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

日本語訳をお願いします。 What impression do you have of homeless people? Dirty? If you had to sleep rough, you'd probably be dirty too. Lazy? If you can't find a job, it's hard to look busy. Dangerous? ((1)), homeless people are far more likely to experience violence than to farm others. For people who have never had to sleep rough or never been unable to find a job, it is (easy/hard) to feel sorry for the homeless. Yet (any/no) one of us could end up without a home. (Few/Most) people enjoy being homeless. If they are (able/unable) to receive social security payments, they have little choice but to beg for food. They get very little sleep each night, especially in winter. However, the biggest problem is their lack than anything else in this world, they (don't want/want) to be treated as normal human beings. ((2)), a new monthly magazine appeared on the streets of London. It was sold by homeless people who kept for themselves 60% of the sale price. This enabled them not only to wern a small income, ((3)) to make contact with people and Big Issue, ((5)), contains articles on social, political, and other topics. It has been (return to/stay away from) society, and is now sold in many other countries, including Japan. ((6)), don't just buy a copy and then walk away. (Talk/Tip) to the vendor: he or she values that more than your money. (1)~(6)に語群から適切な語句を入れなさい。 I:as the magazine is called II:in 1991 III:if you see it IV:on the contranry V:in fact, for many VI:but also (/)の適切な語句をどちらか選びなさい。 問題の方ももしできればお願いしたいです!

• 日本語訳を教えてください。

ゼミで社会運動論を学んでいます。次回の文献が英文となり、どうしても旨く日本語訳できません。日本語訳を教えてください。 At the moment, there's something of a rupture between generations of anarchism: between those whose political formation took place in the 60s and 70s-and who often still have not shaken the sectarian habits of the last century-or simply still operate in those terms, and younger activists much more informed, among other elements, by indigenous, feminist, ecological and cultural-critical ideas. The former organize mainly through highly visible Anarchists Federations like the IWA, NEFAC or IWW.The latter work most prominently in the networks of the global social movement, networks like Peoples Global Action, which unites anarchists collectives in Europe and elsewhere with groups ranging from Maori activists in New Zealand, fisherfolk in indonesia, or the Canadian postal workers' union.The latter-what might be loosely referred to as the "small-a anarchists", are by now by far the majority. But it is sometimes hard to tell, since so many of them do not trumpet their affinities very loudly. There are many, in fact, who take anarchists principles of anti-sectarianism and open-endedness so seriously that they refuse to refer to themselves as 'anarchist' for that very reason.

• 日本語訳を!c9-6

お願いします!続き The river passage ended at the dangerous deep,narrow passages of the Kabul River,where the merchants left their boats and loaded their goods onto small,hardy mountain cattle and human porters.The trip across the plain near modern Kabul was easier,but once they got to the narrow valleys and high mountain passes of northern Afghanistan,they had to go by foot,leading the pack animals. They arrived at a small settlement of Indus people in the high valleys of Badakshan sometime in November.These Indus colonists mined lapis lazuli and panned for gold and tin in the river's sands,but they also kept herds of sheep,goat,and cattle,and farmed enough land to provide them with food for most of the year.But they liked being able to buy things from home,and they also wanted grain to trade with nomadic mountain people who brought them more precious stones and metals. Although they didn't have to find their way through schools of sea snakes and storms at sea,the merchants who traded in the high mountains faced other dangers.Early snows sometimes blocked the high mountain passes,and the monsoon and earthquakes washed the roads away all the time,forcing the merchants to blaze their own paths.So as soon as their trading was done,the merchants of“Meluhha”turned around and headed back down the mountains,eager to get home to snug houses and good friends before the cold days of winter set in.