• ベストアンサー

日本語にして下さい

I look at your picture and I cant stop thinking of you.  

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.2

貴方の写真をみつめてず~っと貴方のことを考えています。 という感じです。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

私はあなたの写真を見て、あなたへの思いをとめる事が出来ない(>あなたの事を思い続けている)。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語にして下さい

Hello. Miss you. I still look at your pictures everyday;-)

• 日本語にして下さい

was at the beach and I was thinking of you 名前.

• 訳をみてください。訂正などお願いします

最近話してないけど、俺はあなたのことを考えてたけど君は俺のこと考えてた? といわれ、 『私も考えていたよ。あなたは何してるかなぁとか。あ、あと、あなたが沖縄が好きな理由はなんだろうとか。 時々あなたの写真もみるよ』 といいたいけど英語にできません おしえてください。 I HAVE BEEN THINKING OF YOU, TOO. ...WHAT ..YOU. AND ALSO WHAT REASON...I LOOK YOUR PICTURS SOMETIMES.

• 和訳お願いいたします。

And from time to time I take a quick look at your picture .. It's the first time I bought chocolates from that shop ... I hope you like them. sigh ... I can't get enough of you ...

• 日本語して下さい

I can see those on your facebook but I want to see a picture of you taken just for me.

• 日本語にして下さい。

変態メール⁇ I wish you could come soon. Please send me another picture of your titsand your round ass. xoxo

• 英語を日本語に訳して欲しいです。

For you ○○,i will make the world stop and make time last for ever, so i can give you the best day of your life.... because for me .the best thing is to see you smile. というメッセージを頂きましたが、どう訳して良いのか分かりません。 World stopという辺りがどう解釈して良いのか... 英語に詳しい方教えて下さい。

• 日本語にして下さい☆

I never stop thinking about you or wishing you were here. You made me so happy!

• 英語から日本語へ訳して頂きたいです。

旅行中に仲良くなった人から頂いたメールの一部分です。 なんとなくは理解できたのですが、細かい部分が分かりません。。。 英語が得意な方に翻訳して頂きたいです。 were i live is safe .... i walk here at night like 3 o 4am but for a girl any ware is not safe is dangerous .because you are girl .. but i be glad to help you and guide you to various places. i understand that you are scared for coming here by your self .. and i respect that i will send you picture of were and how is the city that i live and before you travel. i want you to feel comfortable and safe with me and your travel but think what is best for you ..if you want,... i travel to japan first and you travel here later .any way is good for you .. i only want you to be safe and not do worry about me and the travel to here.

• 歌詞の意味が知りたいです

i can`t believe in love liken a mom i know it from the time i saw you that night,at sight kiss and snug never fabe away this is the must time,last vibes in my life, rib it "forever" youre my precious beby cant stop thinking of you i will love you forever