質問:翻訳お願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 資金を受け取りました。ギフトとして送っていないので手数料として4ドルを差し引かれました。出荷の際に送料として追加させていただきます。
  • SAIKホストを注文しました!作業ログに登録されました。
  • その住所はなかなかすごいですね。これまで見たことがないので、出荷直前に確認させていただきます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

Yes I got your funds and I see you did not send as a gift so they took out $4.00 for the fees, I will add that on to your shipping cost when I am ready to ship to you. I have ordered your SAIK host ! and you have been entered into the work log Man that is one heck of an address I am bit confused as I have not seen one like it before, I'll ask about it just before I'm ready to ship. Have a good day SAIK host=ライトの名前です。

• bonboy
  • お礼率76% (549/719)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

代金領収しました。贈答用ではないようなので4ドル頂きましたよ。 発送が整い次第送料も追加請求致します。 サイクホスト注文承りました。当社の業務日誌にある通りです。 ただこんなヘンテコな住所今まで見たこと無いのでちょっと戸惑っています。 発送する前に確認させて頂きたくメールしました。 今日も元気で

bonboy
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 へんてこな住所と書かれていましたかwww

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

Sure I will do that for you but you have to realize there are other people in line right now waiting for me to make there heat sinks and other machined items, so it's not going to happen over night. Once I order the SAIK host it will be several weeks before it even gets here so it could be as much as 4-5 weeks before I can start on you copper heat sink. Of course there will be shipping from me to you, I don't pay to ship other peoples items to them. I would think the shipping will be approx $12.00 but I will only charge you the exact shipping cost after I weight the package. There will also be paypal fees they should be around $4.00 if all you are getting is the host and the heat sink. You could send the $90.00 now and that way I will get the SAIK ordered and your name written in my work log so that you are in line. And then when your SAIK arrives I will make the heat sink and you can decide if you need any other items and also get the balance payed at that time. Let me know so I can get it ordered

• 翻訳お願いします

2つあります。 1...I have not reached you yet in my work log but decided you should not have to wait any longer so I am bumping you up I am starting on your F25 right now, please tell me what the second heat sink is to be made for I have forgotten now 2...I just found it, it's a L2 black host OK I'm making the copper heat sink for the F25 now and then a copper one for the L2 host, get back to you soon.

• 翻訳お願いします

The shortfall is I am old and my memory is not what it once was, thank you for bringing that to my attention So I have checked and you are correct you have paid a total of $140.00 As you can see I did not originally charge you enough for shipping for both hosts I only charged you for shipping for one host now there are two hosts. OK lets start over you paid $90.00 and that completely covers the L2, we'll call that good ! So on the E2 here is the low down for the E2 host, it is $26.00 and the copper heat sink is $65.00 (normally I would charge $75.00 but you have been a good customer ) and the flat focus adapter is $20.00 shipping to you for this weight will be $12.00 and if sent as a gift then no PP fees so that would be a total of $111.00 You paid a deposit of $50.00 on 6-7-13 so the balance will be $61.00 round that off to $60.00 as a gift and I'll get em packed up and ready to go on Monday Let me know if that sounds right to you I don't want you to think I'm trying to pull the wool over your eyes or something

• 買い物に関する英語の翻訳お願いします。

今月初めにいくつかまとめて商品を注文したのですが、一つの商品が取り寄せらしくいつまで待っても届かないので、昨日その商品のみキャンセルしたい旨を伝えました。 今日下記した内容のメールで連絡が来たのですが、自信がないので教えて下さい。     If I am correct, I believe you're asking to remove that item from your order? Before I do that I should inform you that we expect to have that part in today, the 25th. Once that is in we will ship out your order to you the following day, the 26th. If you still want to remove that item from your order please let us know as soon as possible, as your order will be shipping out very soon. これは、 「その商品が25日に届いたから26日には発送するけど、それでも取り消しするかい? 取り消すなら早く連絡くれよ。」 というような内容で合ってますか? それと、もし合ってた場合、取り消さない場合でも連絡した方がいい感じの内容でしょうか?

• 翻訳お願いします

That is a very large heat sink and it is $75.00 in copper. I would buy the SAIK or you could send me one either way I have to have it here to make it fit like a glove. Later... SAIK=ライトの名前です。

• 翻訳お願いします。

taro How many times do i have to mention it to you. YOUR 2 SAIK ARE ON THE WAY.!!!!!!! SHIPPING IS SLOW NOW IN THE USA BECAUSE USPS ARE CLOSING STORES DOWN AND ALOT ARE LOOSING JOBS THAT WORK AT USPS WHERE I LIVE. BECAUSE OF THIS THERE IS LONGER SHIPPING TIMES FOR YOU TO RECIEVE YOUR PACKAGE.!!!! HAVE YOU EVER NOT GOTTON A PACKAGE THAT I SENT. NO SO PLEASE BE PAITENT. LIKE I TOLD YOU I DID SHIP THIS ORDER WITH TRACKING.!!!!!!!! EMS SHIPPING>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING HAS COME UP YET BECAUSE ITS STILL BEING PROCESSED taro . BE PATIENT. YOUR PACKAGE WILL GET TO YOU. YOU MAKE ME UPSET WITH THIS. I TELL YOU BUT YOU NEVER LISTEN. The packge is not lost the package is just slow coming to you. Ask jiro.!!!!!!!!!! he is waiting on package from me from the same day i shipped you packge out. You need to listen taro. I am nothing but good to. WHy would you think you would not recieve your package. 人名を「taro」「jiro」にしています。

• 翻訳お願いします

OK I have the aluminum one finished and the copper is all finished except for the set screws, I need to know if you like this length or if you would like it shortened a little as it's longer than the one you showed me by several mm. I left it this long because I felt the more heat sink you have the better it is for your laser diode but you may not like the look of it so I am giving you a chance to have it shorter if you like. Also I think these heat sinks may not fit your hosts as they were made to fit these hosts and you know I like to make them tight, for example the aluminum heat sink will go in the host that the copper heat sink was made for and it's a bit loose but the copper heat sink will not fit inside of the other host. There is about .005" difference in them so you will probably want these hosts they are $12.00 each that's my cost. Let me know about the length so I can finish it up and get it off to you

• 英語がご堪能な方、翻訳をお願致します。

以下文の翻訳をお願いいたします。 Well, I have not really dont that before, what are you thinking about and what do you think is fair price wise for me to send you those? I will have to ship them to my location first. お力をお貸しください。 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

So I got some inside information this weekend that I think many of you would like to hear. Before you read any further you know I’ve done this before and the same rules apply: this is 2nd hand info, getting his info straight from one member in the band. As you know I am in the music business and I have some acquaintances with the band.

• 翻訳なのですが

Hello, I want you to know that i have made the transfer of money to your account through National Australia Bank online bank to bank transfer and i hope you will have got the payment approval confirmation mail in your inbox or Spam box, so i want you to get the item packed and make the shipment to my address given to you and send the shipment details to the bank Make sure you pack the Item well and make the shipment after you finish the shipment you will send the shipment receipt to the National Australia Bank Before they will Activate the money to your Account. Am waiting to hear back from you as soon as you finish the shipment. Thank You を翻訳サイトで訳してみたのですが、さっぱりわかりません。。。 単語単語ででてきてなにがなんやら、、、 もしどなたか訳せる方いらっしゃいましたら教えてください、お願いします。 オークションの取引の最中のメールです。