• ベストアンサー

英語訳おしえてください

How many time I can to see you...?? ” あと何回会うことができますか? ” ではなく、 ”あと何回あなたに会えるのかなぁ~ もしかしたら,,,もう会えないかもしれないな~ ” って、ひとり言のようにつぶやく感じの言い方をおしえてください。

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

How many times could I see you from now on?

misukelove2
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。参考になりました!!

その他の回答 (3)

• go_urn
  • ベストアンサー率57% (938/1643)
回答No.4

How many more times can I see you? Perhaps I cannot see you any more.

misukelove2
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。参考になりました!!

• koala3512
  • ベストアンサー率23% (170/712)
回答No.3

独り言のようにつぶやくなら How often can i see you' 簡単で良いんじゃないですか

misukelove2
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。参考になりました!!

• seablu88
  • ベストアンサー率40% (9/22)
回答No.2

I wonder how many times I can see you. ですかね?

misukelove2
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。参考になりました!!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の訳をお願いします

Good morning. How are you? I'm not doing very well. I have the flu Fin, thank you. How are you? I have to go I'm sorry to hear that It was nice to see you I hope you will recover soon Goodbye. see you later Bad. I've got a cold Hi. How's it going? Oh, what a shame! Pretty good. How about you? Take it easy, and you'll get better soon I've got to be going Nice seeing yo Bye .Catch you later  

• 英語の訳をお願いします。

メール交換をしている相手からの文で少しわからないところがあったので、英訳をお願いします。 I will gladly see you as many days as you want. Some days you will need a break from seeing me. I can understand. You will not be the first one to need a break from seeing me. 相手の気持ちとかもこの文章からわかれば教えて頂きたいです。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の訳をお願いします

How was your photo? Anyway, I came to bring to school today Saturday also have to go to school is horrible So hard to get up in the morning I got up at 6:00. When you get up? Yusuke You saw me for the first time How did I?

• 英語のニュアンス教えてください

海外の友人とのメールのやり取りで、ニュアンスがわからない文が届きました。 私の方から訪問したいと言った事はありませんが、こっちに遊びにおいでというような内容でした。 その中で、”今は仕事が忙しいから、こっちに来るのは休暇中がベストだと思う” という文の後に書かれている、この文面がしっくりこないのです。 どういうニュアンスで言っているのか教えてください。 I don't think if i can have a good chance to time because am very busy most of the time... How do you see? What are your suggestions on this, how do you see? Otherwise am willing for you to visit me. よろしくお願いします。

• 基本的な訳ですか、お願いします

2つしつもんなんですが。 1) いまメールをしている人に、私は料理が好きで週末もカレーをつくったけどそれがすごくうまくできた といったらこのような文がかえってきました。 正しい訳がしりたいのです。教えてください。 2) あと、なぜyou can cook TOO.なんですか?なぜtooなのかわかりません。よくうたがとてもうまいひと、まあまあのひとにyou can singみたいなコメントをみますが、できるじゃんみたいな軽い感じなのですか?それともこの歌の場合は、もっと才能的なものをかんじて歌うまいねなのでしょうか? wow, you can cook too....you are like the complete package!!! I really don't see how you don't have a boyfriend?? you are such a nice girl...any guy would be really lucky to have to as a girlfriend....so anyway, How far do you live from Tokyo??? I really am still confused on were you live....I hope I will be able to see you one day....you are such a nice girl.

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

So you can see why I believe that Americans are obsessed with time. All of the Americans I know have wristwatches, but many of my Latino friends don't regularly wear one.I don't, Americans are always setting their watches, making sure the time is 'exact.' I once heard two American students arguing about what time it was.One said, 'It's 3:45.' The other said,'No,It's not! It's 3:48, you idiot!'That's how Americans think about time.It's the most important thing in their lives. People do think about time differently after all.It seems to me,thought, that the American and Latino students do everything they're supposed to do.They work and study about the same amount. But the Latinos don't feel as pressured by time as the Americans do. It's no wonder that Americans are so stressed out.

• 英文の訳をお願いします

How are you doing? I'm doing fine I'm good.= I can't complain How are you getting along? = How is everything with you ? See you then! So long ! = Goodbye != Bye It's been a long time =Long time no see =I haven't seen you for ages =I haven't seen you for a long time

• 英語の訳について

many people do not listen to their soul. I know it's a word, but that's how we have learned to communicate; with words and through behavior. It's only human to use words to describe what can never be touched. この文の中で、2箇所質問があります。まず、that's how we ~ のとろです。文法書では、「それは~の方法だ」とか、「そのようにして~だ」と訳していましたが、それではすっきりしません。どのように訳したらよいのでしょうか。次に、最後のwhat can ~ のところです。訳がわかりません。touched はどう訳せばいいのでしょうか。宜しくお願いいたします。

• 訳なのですが、

知り合いからメールをもらいましたがきちんとした訳が知りたくて書き込みしました。宜しくお願いします。 I will start my holidays nextweek so I want to know if is possible for me to come there.I want to come if you will have time to see me but I have a friend who lives in Osaka.I see you are there pls come to msn so we can chat. 来週から休みが始まるからそっちへ行くことが可能か知りたい。 あなたが時間あるときにきてほしい(会いに)。でも私には大阪に住んでいる友達がいる。 =ここから先がよくわかりません。教えてください。彼は怒っているような不機嫌な感じではないですよね? あと、この解釈で合っているかも教えてください。 お願いします。

• 訳見てください

前にメールをしていて、お互いあわないということで話し合って切ったEパルがいました。私が登録しているサイトを見ていたら彼が新たに登録して私にきずいたらしくメッセージがきました。 see that you are looking at my profile! This is me, ***(名前)! I still have your email adress but you are to busy to even spend time with me! I really like you, but I would like to have a girlfriend! Hope ou can understand that とはガールフレンドがほしいけどあなたは忙しい。分ってね みたいなやくでいいのでしょうか?言い方としてはどのような感じでしょうか? 適当な感じでしょうか? 教えて下さいおねがいします