個人輸入の英文翻訳お願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 個人輸入の英文翻訳お願いします。
  • アメリカの洋服屋から購入したWoolrichの洋服についての質問メールが届き、翻訳をお願いします。
  • 今年は昨年ほどの在庫がなく、アメリカの洋服屋からの翻訳メールが届いています。Woolrich商品の購入を継続するかどうかの問い合わせです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

個人輸入の英文翻訳お願いします。

去年、アメリカの洋服屋からWoolrichという洋服を数点購入しました。数日前に、以下のメールが 届きました。大変でも翻訳お願いします。 As always, we appreciate your business. I know last year you bought a lot of Woolrich goods – do you think that you’re going to continue purchasing Woolrich thru this fall and winter season? Please let me know, because the inventory levels this year aren’t going to be as good as last year – the supply is limited.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

毎度お取り引きいただきありがとうございます。 昨年は、多くのウルリッチ商品をお買い上げいただきました ― 今年の秋冬のシーズンもウルリッチを購入し続けることをお考えでしょうか? お教え願えれば幸甚です、と申しますのも、在庫水準が、今年は、昨年ほどよくなさそうなので ― 供給に限りがあるからです。 <参考> * We appreciate your business. 《レ》《前文(仕事)》お取り引きいただきありがとうございます。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=appreciate+your+business&ref=sa * inventory level 在庫水準 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=inventory+level

sapunk
質問者

お礼

迅速に、翻訳して頂きありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 個人輸入の英文翻訳おねがいします。

いつも購入しているアメリカの靴屋さんから、レッドウイングのブーツの値上げのメールだと思うのですが、大変でも翻訳お願いします。 I just wanted to send you a quick note that Redwing’s pricing is going to raise starting November 1, 2012 – Most of their base boot prices are only going to go up about 2% BUT certain leathers are on the raise: Water Buffalo + $65 French Calf + $65Bull hide + $85 Chrome Excel + $25 I wanted you to be aware but please don’t share this information on blogs or forums. Please let me know if you have any questions.

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

大変でも以下の英文の翻訳お願いします。 How is your business these days? Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you. We appreciate you as a customer.

• 大変でも英文の翻訳お願いします。

アメリカの服屋さんから以下のメールがきました。大変でも翻訳おねがいします。 I just wanted you to know that I am out of town Sunday thru Thursday (Nov. 11-15) I will be available via email for questions and inquires, but orders will not be submitted until I get back home on Thursday morning. As always, we appreciate your business and enjoy your weekend! Thank you,

• 英文翻訳お願いします。

アメリカの洋服やさんにFilson jacket というジャケットを頼んだのですが、以前にも同じ物をたのんだことがあり、以下のメールがきました。 大変でも英文の翻訳お願いします。それと質問に対する返信の文の教えて頂けるとありがたいです。こちらは、今回も購入したいのですが。 Hello, I wanted to let you know that the Filson jacket you requested is going to be back ordered till June. If you would like to cancel the item please let us know. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• 個人輸入の英文翻訳お願いします。

Filsonというジャケットを三枚頼んだら下記のメールがきました。 翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for your recent Filson order. This is the current availability: 10068 – available now 423N – Available June 27 623N – Available April 27 Please let me know how you would like to proceed. Thank you,

• 英文の翻訳

Greetings, Thank you for contacting (会社名) Unfortunately this is a temporary issue that our engineers are trying very hard to fix as soon as possible. In the mean time, we appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue for you. I understand that this will not be the answer you were looking for and I can only hope that your enjoyment of the game is not spoilt by this situation. Please accept our apologies for this highly unfortunate occurrence. 回答お願いします

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

英語が理解できる方 英文の翻訳をお願いします。 Now you can upgrade your fare to switchmyflight, Tiger Airways' flexible ticket! switchmyflight allows you to make unlimited online changes* to your flight date and time up to 4 hours before your scheduled departure time. Now you and everyone in your travelling party can make changes to your flight date and time online, as many times as you like, within a year of purchasing your initial ticket. Top up to switchmyflight now and get complete peace of mind for life’s little uncertainties. Departing Flight: MFM - CRK Top up: 1851.00 HKD per person. Yes, I'd like to top-up to switchmyflight on this flight! No thanks, my departing flight details won't change.

• 契約書翻訳について

契約書の最後の文章(and year last executed below. )がわかりません。どのようにやくせばいいですか? the parties here to have executed this agreement as of the day and year last executed below.

• 個人輸入での翻訳お願いします。

以下の翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for your email. We will back order those goods and ship to you as soon as they become available. At this time, we are unable to get blue and black 110’s – I am working on another Northwest company to make some for us but that project will take some time.

• 個人輸入での翻訳お願いします。

個人輸入でフィルソンというブランドのバックとジャケットを購入したのですが 以下のメールがきました。多分在庫がある物とない物があるというメールだと 思いますが、詳しく翻訳お願いします。 I hope all is well. Thank you as always for your business. In regards to your Filson order, please see below: 220 in stock 110 back ordered until May 11 266 in stock 1441N back ordered June 1 Are there other colors you would choose in the 110? Let me know what you would like do, and we will do as you wish. Thank you,