• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

Beggars having low scholastic ability and always made a fool of by anoter person You pretend to be another person and write a sentence

noname#175729
noname#175729
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ovtave-G
  • ベストアンサー率42% (68/159)
回答No.1

貧乏人は低い学校教育を経験しており、他の人に常に馬鹿にされている。 彼は、別人で文章を書くふりをしている。 こんなんで如何でしょ。

noname#175729
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

The business practices, processes and mentality of Japanese corporations are a throwback to the 1950s. “Throwback” in the above sentence means a person or thing having the characteristics of a former time.

• 和訳お願いします。

It's such a silly name. It belongs to the kind of girl I'm not—a sweet little blue-eyed thing, petted and spoiled by all the family, who romps her way through life without any cares. Wouldn't it be nice to be like that? Whatever faults I may have, no one can ever accuse me of having been spoiled by my family! But it's great fun to pretend I've been. In the future please always address me as Judy.

• 和訳を教えてください

次の文章の3行目以降の和訳を教えてください 特別な構文などはないと思うのですが、なにを言っているのかさっぱりわかりません(汗 The sweetest and most desirable three words in English language are "I love you." The four worst have to be the dreaded "I love you,but...." It would be heartless for anyone to say that to another person. What makes it so harmful is that it comes from a loved one and is always followed by something hateful, like "this is the worst meat loaf I've ever tasted" or "I want a divorce."

• 英文和訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の中盤となりますので、内容が中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 They transform you spiritually and are karma. They make you the person you are today, and the person you will be when you meet. Each persons karma (development of soul and character) goes at its own pace, it cannot always be measured in years or days. It’s like reading a book, each chapter; a chapter of your life, the meeting is on a certain page but some people read the book faster, some slower. In theory you can hasten the meeting, you could get to the page quicker if you work on your karma, if you become the person your destined to be sooner. Just by having this reading done your are already step closer to that time than before.

• 和訳をお願いします。

仲の良いALTからラインがきました。和訳をお願いします。 How are you? I hope you are well. As you know by now, I won't be going to Shigishou anymore. Just sending you a thank you message. I appreciate your help and thanks for having conversations with me always. I wish you all the best in anything you pursue. Take care. Sincerely,

• 和訳をお願いします。

(1)if a man and a woman have children, they need to be married. (2)people aren't meant to be with the same person forever.

• この質問の意味を教えてください。

この質問の意味が分かりません。 Read sentences a) and b). Answer the questions. a) This is the clothes shop. b) I'm having a break. 1 Which sentence describes something that is always true? 2 Which sentence describes a temporary situation? 3 Which sentence uses the present simple? 4 Which sentence uses the present continuous?

• 和訳が分かりません。

・I noted the things we all should be thankful for on his behalf ― good health, good friends, good battles and good outcomes. By most measurements he was a happy man. Then I suggested it was time for him and Mom to slow down. At long last, in a comfortable home, with a generous pension, he should learn to take things easy. ・That's how his letter back began, volleying my words across the net straight at me ― the hardest return to handle. ・But if we got our wish, and all troublesome experiences should cease, it might be the worst thing that could happen. Life isn't having it made; it's getting it made. 上記の英文を、自分では訳しきれませんでした(特に2、3番目) 何方か教えてください>< 宜しくお願いします。

• 分詞構文の問題についての質問です

間違いを指摘し、訂正せよという問題なのですが、 By eight o'clock, no decisiton having made, the committee decided to hold another meeting to elect the president for next year. 答えは、「having made」を「made」に直すというものでしたが、「having been made」に直すのは間違いでしょうか。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

After a bout of what I believe to be depression, I lost interest in everything that made life interesting. Now I feel like a shell of a person, with no real hobbies or goals that aren't muddled with uncertainty and anxiety. with以下の和訳をよろしくお願いします