和訳お願い! have a great day and the rest of the week.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • have a great day and the rest of the week.
  • did you go look at my post with my new car lit up at night?
  • are you x-box or ps3? we are just waiting for darksiders2 out on the 22nd of this month.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします!

have a great day and the rest of the week. did you go look at my post with my new car lit up at night? are you x-box or ps3? we are just waiting for darksiders2 out on the 22nd of this month. the first one was good. hubby hd28 ps3 battlefield it's to fast for me.lol 半分くらいは理解できましたが、最後の1行は全く意味がわかりませんでした。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

●和訳 ごきげんよう(今日も今週残りも)。 うちの門のところで私の新車が夜中にライトをつけているのを見に行きましたか? あなたは、x-boxかプレステ3を使ってますか(持ってますか)? 私達は、今月22日に出るダークサイダーズ2を心待ちにしています。 最初の(ダークサイダーズ)は、良かったよ。 亭主のハイビジョン28インチにつないだプレステ3でやるバトルフィールドは、私には速すぎるけどね(爆)。 ●参考 http://www.darksiders.com/ http://www.japan.ea.com/battlefield/1942/home.html

jun1225
質問者

お礼

あぁ、なるほど。 ゲームとテレビの事だったんですね。 回答ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• アーティストを教えて

オーストラリアにて、私の結婚式で歌手の方が歌ってくれた曲で、曲名がFOR YOUなのですが、CDを買ってまた聞きたいので、誰の歌かを教えてください。 ちなみに歌詞は、サビが For you are the rest of my life for you~ For you are the best of my life for you and I~ と続く感じだったと思います。お願いします

• 至急!英文の組み立て

単語を並べ替える問題です。 ※関係詞を一つ足す 1.(for/there/I/you/anything/is/get/can)? →全くわかりません。すみません。 2.(of/my father/famous/those/some/became/taught). →Some of those who my father taught became famous. 3.(at/are/look/the car/tires/flat). →Look at the car which are flat tires. 添削よろしくお願いします。

• 「ついでに」という英語表現についてお尋ねします。

「もし月末にA病院に行くならついでに僕の薬ももらってきてくれない?」 1Can you get me my medicines if you go to A hospital this end of the month. 2Can you receive my medeicines/prescription insted of me /for me at A hospital if you go there this end of the month. ついでにという表現がwhile you are at it/there/on one's way to等思いつくのですが仮にwhile you are thereを入れるならば(他の表現でも構わないのですが)どうすれば自然についでにと表現できるものでしょうか?1及び2が不自然か解説の上参考に教えて頂ければ幸いです。

• The Rest of your Life

友人の結婚式に使われていた曲だったと思います。Na LeoのThe Rest of your Lifeの歌詞ですがあなたの残りの人生に。。と意味はおおまかにわかりますが、どなたかロマンティクに訳していただけないでしょうか?歌詞の和訳サイトで探しましたが、この曲はどうしてもみつかりません。。よろしくお願いします。 What are you doing for the rest of your life? We could watch the stars at night, twinkling high above. ‘Cause I promise you, for the rest of your life I will be there by your side, I will be your love. What are you doing for the rest of your life? If you believe in destiny then how can you not see that I’ll be with you for the rest of your life. Someday you will realize we were meant to be. Time flies on guilded wings and faith in my heart it sings, but I just have to know one thing… What are you doing for the rest of your life? Cold I be the only one to know this part of you? And you will find, for the rest of your life that I will love you for the rest of mine. Yes I will love you for the rest of mine…

• お願いです、和訳して下さい!

『I really needed to hear that while I am waiting for you. You seem to do things that fit me very well. You are a special woman. And yes you will be in my dreams,until we are together again...』 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳 お願いします(>_<) I wanted a mansion once... that is until I met you, Now the only place I want to live is inside your heart I once desired diamonds... until I met you, Now the only sparkle I need comes from within I used to crave the finest clothing... until I met you, Now I want not a single thread to separate our bodies I once coveted a fancy car... until I met you, Now I want nothing that would put miles between us I once prayed for money... until I met you, Now I want none of the things money can buy I once yearned for a sense of security... until I met you, Now my only security comes is knowing you are near I once dreamt of a prestigious job... until I met you, Now I find my success in knowing that you are happy I once asked for the world on a silver platter... until I met you, Now you are my world and I want for nothing but your touch Loving you has been my teacher; you taught me not to want Being with you has been my discovery; you are all that I need Finding you has been my salvation, I now understand grateful But perhaps of most importantly... Your love in return has been my everything

• 和訳をお願いします。

Hello Friend, Good day to you over there... i want you to know that am buying the Car for my dad birthday gift okay. 1.Let me know the present condition of this car 2.How much do you wish to sell this car. 3.I will pay you via bank to bank transfer (online transfer) or PayPal,because this is the only method i can use due to my present location. 4.I want you to send me your bank information or your PayPal details so that i can able to quickly make the payment for this car,i have a pick up agent in (Malaysia) that will come and pick the car up after i have made the payments. 5.I want you to know that my shipping agent will handle the registration of the car and filling of all necessary document regarding changing of ownership and test-driving on his arrival for pick-up. I hope you understand and await your reply soon.

• 和訳をしてくれませんか?

『Good evening/Morning Sweetheart, I woke to a wonderful dream with you...so happy to wake up like this! Looking forward to again waking up, holding you in my arms, so I can tell you instead of typing: good morning/evening my love I appreciate you and am thankful you are in my life...everyday. Somedays, I will make you breakfast & others make plans to go somewhere special to eat at places that are highly recommended. Know that you are in my thoughts and my heart each & every day, you are the best part of me & I Love You!!!』  長いですが、どうかよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳してください

Hello do you still have this Item that you posted on auctions.yahoo.co.jp for sell, if YES I ll be offering you $ 3,500 USD for each unit and including the shipment cost via EMS to my Niece in United State.. kindly reply back to my email and send me some more pictures of the Item on my email and know that i can not reply here on auctions.yahoo.co.jp , my email is ( ・・・・・・ (at) gmai l.com ) I will be waiting to hear back from you soon BEST REGARDS

• 和訳をお願いします

長文で申し訳ありませんが、 よろしくお願いします I'm very flattered to know that you think like that for me?️! My friends & sisters are really very kind to me! I'm just returning those kindness to them by being a good friend & co-workers also ! And Im so happy that you feel their concern it for me.?️ Actually some of them started to practice for the showtime even I'm not present! They really looking forward for my fast recovery . Once again...thank you! よろしくお願いします